Which is the best e-reader for manga/comics...

Which is the best e-reader for manga/comics? I have a paperwhite3 currently but I find the screen too small to read long dialogue sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of those larger Kobos with expandable storage.

Oh shit, the kobos have expandable storage? That was another deal-breaker of the paperwhite.

Where can I get manga comics to read on my ereader?

Not sure if I should buy one of those ink displays or just go for a galaxy tablet to read my pdf books

Kobo Aura One with KOReader

32GB Aura One if you're feeling rich

kindle store sells them, i personally pirate mine but don't tell anyone. maybe crunchyroll sells them too.

once you go e-ink you never go back, its literally so much better, and you can read outside in full sunlight.

do they have expandable storage?

just filed a report with Interpol, the FBI, and Terry Davis for your un-christian behavior

If you do use a tablet, this is a great app for manga. I'm slightly interested in trying an e-reader but haven't felt compelled enough to buy one.

github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi

i hope they all sue me, you can't get blood from a stone.

go check out an e-reader in store and you'll see the difference for yourself, they are a god-send for readers.

what about onyx ones? I'm thinking of getting one.

You can get blood from an anus though. Enjoy going to prison and getting anally raped.

>PDF
I don't know what your use case is but if you e.g. have a pdf of a big math textbook that you want to scroll and zoom around in, a tablet will probably do a better job than an e-ink display.

If it's just regular books you should consider getting them in a better format. PDF is pretty shit for ebooks because it's designed for a fixed page layout, which doesn't work if you want to change font sizes or otherwise adjust it to fit on your device's screen.

are you serious?

KCC makes manga files for Kindle and Kobo and probably other brands, there's kmanga which emails you chapters but it's pretty spammy since manga can have hundreds of chapters, I prefer to download an entire volume and convert it with KCC.

I agree.
In the current state you will be better off reading PDFs it manga on tablet.
Kindle and other ereaders are great, you can't say otherwise, but only for files in ebook's formats and prose mostly.

>not getting the manga kindle from japan
Baka

iPad.

A tablet is more worth it imo, big readers with good resolution are much more expensive (and the Kobo is really slow with big images).

The older models have, but they're still great.

Why get an ereader if you can get a tablet and use mangarock?

E-readers are for books, not chinese cartoons for children.

kobo aura h2o gen 1 has expandable and screen is an inch bigger than paperwhite

manga title onegai >.

Fstifr dsmfdypt'

it's actually decent reading speed, pretty much like flipping a page.

tho I do convert files to same resolution with my kindle

yuzumori san

My nig, best manga app by far

my african american

Where can you download full manga/comic PDFs for tablets/readers?

I actually bought a Kobo Aura H2O for this exact purpose.

It would have been perfect, but had awful ghosting on it, even with refreshing every page. This has been a problem on most e-readers I've tried this with.

>PDFs
ew
you can buy some from crunchyroll or amazon or just ILLEGALLY VIOLATE COPYRIGHT by e.g. downloading from a scanlation group's website (but you will go to hell afterwards)

>Being this much of a cuck

I first used Nexus 7 2013, but I wanted an e-reader to save my eyes. I tried a kindle 4 and used it for a long time. The kindle 4 changes pages quickly, has solid build quality, and the most reliable firmware. The text was too small, so I got a Kobo Aura One (latest). The screen size is big enough that everything is readable, but it's not responsive and freezes often. I expect it to kick the bucket spontaneously. I currently use the Nexus 7.

Will chinks please violate eink patterns already?
sell the screens and drivers on ebay so we can put it in our own shit