en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Vaino
youtu.be/u1w7zqbBiXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NZ

youtube.com/watch?v=_srvHOu75vM

Still no husband

cant we have one without ausnz

I have one at home.

Only weebs support that. Start watching anime and then maybe one day you'll have /balt/.

>Lithuanian hasnt posted anime yet
Whats up with this thread?

children's cartoons

Did anyone watch this serial?
Thoughts?

>btw I'm a girl
fuck off

all estonians etc, newfriend

You're not even making sense

Wow user, youre a fucking homo

more Nagisa pls

lurk more then, pls

I don't know whom I like more. Nagisa used to be my favourite, but Makoto seems more appealing now.

Nagisa qt ;_;

wear more revealing clothes, it should be a joke for girls.

dogo

That's not how marriages are born, dummy.

I just died im your arms tonight, /balt/+/ausnz/
It must have been something you said

ive fapped but i only feel worse

Have you considered getting into a relationship with a girl?

you don't know how boys work. if you want a husbando just make yourself look attractive, all the poems and love stuff will ensue, plus you get married after it and get to raise a whole new generation of people.

he thinks about it every day, but is unable to

yes but its doomed isnt it? if i dont stop giving myself these little treats (one fap, one cigarette...) ill never develop any discipline or self control. and the computer addicition is crippling my sleep anyway so i cant even function normally

Get in-touch with the aussie that wanted to be a deck-hand on a ship. Maybe he'll give you a hand

i know you do, but what about me?

i do what? want to get into a relationship? lol no. i'm a-sexual

youtube.com/watch?v=IN92vStw_AM

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

pretty good show. watch it every week tbf

post music pls
youtu.be/BStwAWAk_Qs

A slut costs like 30 bucks, and they are generally better looking than a random girl. Love stuff only comes out of an appeal that exists first. So if you see a cute girl, tell her so or keep on fapping.

>

What's you guys' favourite cereal? I like cini minis but they have 0 nutritional value so I only add them like sugar to regular cornflakes.

Kellog's corn flakes

>Cini Minis
Patrician taste, lad.

I know you're "meme"ing, but they all taste the same - sugar.

>eating cereal
wtf grow up already

porridge

youtube.com/watch?v=2DytwvqLYeU

Nice, very old school my friend.

If any Aussies will take pity on me, I've posted this on /brit/ but that's too fast moving so my post may be overlooked.

Any Aussies with a downundertv torrent invite?
If so, can you please send me an invite at
getmedownunder AT gmail DOT com

Basically, I just want to know if you have Talkin' 'bout your generation on the torrents there cause I can't seem to find them on public trackers. Season 1 in particular and if it and the rest of the seasons are seeded.

>memeing
No, not at all. I actually love Cini Minis. Used to buy them once in a blue moon in Lithuania. Most of the time I would just have a fried egg for breakfast, but when I had cereal, it was either Cini Minis, or OHO!

10/10

I love Cini Minis

hahaha holy shit, turns out this guy was """latvian""" and killed another """latvian""" in tallinn xddd

>sergejs
ayyyy

Guess what's the nationality of alpha males in modern Western media.

what the fuck lads. haven't been up to speed with the news lately, but it seems that the second most important man in russia now is an "estonian" (the grandson of karl vaino ffs lmao). what do you think is gonna happen in our countries relations now that the finnougric cucking of russia is in full force

classy russian dish.

Estonian.

even their most important religion man was estonian xddddddd

>man in russia now is an "estonian" (the grandson of karl vaino ffs lmao).
who?

Hannibal lecter- lithuanian
Auric Goldfinger-latvian
Estonia-?

miss him ( no )

did you take ur pills?

>himalayan grains
>probably foreign cultivated champignons
>greek plate
yes, very classy "russian" dish lmao

FTFY

>karl vaino
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Вайно,_Антон_Эдуардович

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_Vaino

Isn't a bit shit eating brown and grey food all the time ?

I mean I like buckwheat and mushrooms (probably not on their own though), but it's kind of a let down when there's no fresh colours.

>Himalayan grains
wtf?
>foreign cultivated champignons
there are many champignon farms in russia btw
>Greek plate
it's just shitty design for babushkas

the political hearsay is that they wanted an estonian to fill the position because estonians can get shit done unlike russians who are utterly useless

Food aesthetics are a 1st world privilege.

>wtf?
buckwheat, it's a grain, well, not really a grain even, but anyway, it's grown in the himalayan region
>there are many champignon farms in russia btw
good for you. your self-sufficient plans are working after all!
>it's just shitty design for babushkas
babushkas like greek design more than traditional russian design?

I just wanted to post the pic of roasted grechka. I personally hate it, but all the Russians I know love it.

Anyone else get urges to shitpost? This shit is addicting.

So why is Finland just as bad

fuck japan

my life is so empty and pointless, might join ISIS, lads.

So i can say all gas obtained in siberia is russian wtf.
Yes, it's babushkas

i hate it too. it's weird, breaks into a mush of the insides and the cover sticks between the teeth. eww. the taste is not bad tho if you fry it with smoked bacon lard and some onions and garlic, but i don't think many people go through such culinary roller coasters and just use plain oil from the store

>some of the most well known and famous movie and literature characters are from the baltics
Really makes you think.

>Anton Vaino is the grandson of the former First Secretary of the Communist Party of Estonia Karl Vaino.[2]
kek

Eat quinoa

when are they going to become independent and sell gas? the muscovite oligarch exploitation has gone on for far too long

>Hannibal lecter- lithuanian
>Auric Goldfinger-latvian
Estonia-estonian

Thank you.

initiate the plan. foreigners must die!

Fried Grechka and sausages, served with a hearty dollop of smetana. Good shit.

you forgot the fresh cuttings of dill and onion sprouts lad. it's literally what broke the kneecaps of bees

You see, I never had that on mine. I had the barebones dish, without all the tasty extras. However, that just sounds delightful.

the whole point of this cheap ass food is to pimp it out.

you never been a student? it's like elementary student cuisine education here. how to take shit tier food like buckwheat, pasta, noodles etc. and turn it into something you can serve to a chef. (never-mind the rumors, most of us are still poor as shit lol)

I mean, I am a student, but most of the time I just make fried chicken, egg and mayo salads with sausages, pizzas, and when I'm either away from a kitchen or too lazy to cook I order a kebab or two.

yeah that's just laziness in action. take the time to learn a couple simple cooking techniques and feast like a king!

i often watch cooking videos on youtube
youtu.be/u1w7zqbBiXM

even food is depressing in Russia

banana cookies is a good and simple way to start btw

>with smoked bacon lard and some onions and garlic,
nuh, roasted grechka with bacon is still too heavy for your stomach. only boiled grechka with milk and sugar is more or less nice.

i sometimes watch the cringy american ones for giggles.

get a book or two, or three. you'll learn more. my recommendations are hungarian and georgian, they are closest to what we normally eat and concentrate on techniques that do not require to get a thousand different spices and million different utensils like some of the french ones do. the KISS principle!

anyone seen the sausage party yet?

yeah its good

worth paying for the cinema or good laughs torrenting? :D

Everyday eurofighters fly over my house. Some do low flight and sometimes fighters are flying in line, that is pretty loud Tbh.

Now I saw one transporter the other day, I think it was a Lockheed C-130. I really want to see that again. If KAPO is watching this thread, ask them to fly the c-130 again, it's so cool.

Did the transport plane have 4 engines or 2?

Fascism on the rise, Russia to respond

4 propeller engines

10 minutes into sausage party and it fucking sucks shit. literally minions tier fucking kiddie shit.

Then it's most likely a C130. Most people confuse a C130 with C27J Spartan. They look the same at the front, but of course the main difference is the amount of engines.

ok. dropped this movie. it's 0/10 tier shit.