My dad wants to disown me because I don't want practice Islam lol

My dad wants to disown me because I don't want practice Islam lol...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0c4PvmKt6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Greece
lmao wtf

im closeted aswell, if i dont want to practice my dad will kill/disawow me

what do?

WTF???

Tell him you're a man of your own and islam forbids all the stuff that makes you enjoy life, as was given by Allah

Τι λέει Μεχμετ;

I'm Kurd lol my dad is very religious..

You killed him ;_;

Cпaть мoи peбeнкa

alîkariya min..

You should get circumcised as a prank.

>hinted at did that i didn't believe in god
>he made it clear that he would kick me out and stop supporting me
>he now makes me go to the mosque every friday

eвpoпa 2016 тoвapиш :ДДД

Sweden yes

Become a liberal progressive "Quranist" Muslim. That way you can call yourself a practicing Muslim while also being a proud atheist individualistic Swede.

katse ligo na gelasoume

Fuck Islam i want out too.

>tell dad i think secularism is good
>goes apeshit, beats me
>makes me go to prayer every day
i fucking hate pisslam

my dad stoned my mom
soon he will stone me too
what to do help

Islam is in your blood mate, the only way to stop praticing it, it's stop living.

what the fug finlan

Kill him

I'd like them to get that point. Maybe I'm too Luciferian since he also rebelled against being a sheep.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0c4PvmKt6s

>most people are meming ITT
>i wasn't

Algerian?

Leave Greece please and go attack Turkey or something Kurd.

me neither

Origin?

Engage him in theological debate

Pakistani

tfw born as Christian

Literal cuck religion.

>kurds in eastern turkey
>kurds in greece

Holy shit they're gonna do the pincer attack and take Istanbul

Better than have my entire religion being blamed for some cuckoos blowing stuff up

Deobandi?

But you will always be a nigger Pedro...

t. Somali

hehe nc islam :^)

I literally don't understand how Quranics work. Point to the Quran and tell me how to pray. You can't. You also can't just cherrypick the hadiths that you want to follow (such as how to pray) and not the other hadiths because that would just be hypocritical and dumb. And, Quran also has jihad deeply rooted in it and there are some really violent verses as well, so it can't be called liberal/progressive. Maybe not nearly as violent or as many as hadiths, but still.

Nope, Barelvi

I am Greek

Easy, just thank God for what he gave you.
Remember that the violent verses are telling history and not giving you any orders.
Remember that everytime the book says someone have to be punished, it is God's work and not yours.

Hold him against his will with a knife and convert him to Orthodoxy.

There is tons of positives to it mate. I didnt want to give up alcohol or go to the mosque evrryday either. But i really have learned to like it and therrs tons of positive things like tons of young white girls who are really attractef to the msculinity of islsm who you csn hsve fun with

>like tons of young white girls who are really attractef to the msculinity of islsm who you csn hsve fun with

Where did it all go wrong?

>forsaking your father and country

>mom forced me to go to church for years
>turn 18 and still going to church
>one day i told her to fuck off
>she made a scene, literally screamed around the house for hours
>"i going to tell your dad about this"
>dad told me "you finally grow balls"

fuck that hadith shit that ruined islam for everybody

My parents want to take me back because i am now successful, :) fuck outta here with that shit, like i ever wanted to be on their will

Praise the oracle™

Fucking idiot you are never supposed to tell them

Based dad

Nice numerals

Financial independence and religious indifference when?

I hope you niggas are trolling

Nothing wrong.
Females attracted to dominant males.
Our brains haven't forgotten our animal instincts.

Also just start talking about how you want to kill and rape infidels as it says in the quran and join isis and kill people, parents will purposely tone down the religion around you. Haven't prayed or been t mosque in 2 years and parents are just happy im not a terrorist.

I'm sure this happened.

oreo doloma Anesti Delia

Kill him and eat it's remains. It's the only civilised thing to do (as a muslim).

>Dad told me he'll disown me if i don't get a gf by the end of this year.

>4 months left
Fucking kill me

I don't know bro. Seems like the majority of raging Catholics in the Mexican population are chicks. The men seem pretty indifferent.

So we have to wait for 3rd generation Muslims to be normal? You closeted cunts won't force your children into it would you?

>Point to the Quran and tell me how to pray.
That's the point.

Allah doesn't want you to copy another person's way of praying (that is idol worship or Shirk).

Why would Allah forget to tell Muslims to do stuff in The Quran? Clearly the Hadith is just satanic invention.

lel

>follow rules saying to pray and to not drink alcohol
>dont follow rules saying not to have non marital sex

lol not a muslim or muslim family but does this realy work?

What do you mean? If you're talking about Tunisians, most people drink, fuck and don't pray. The most respected "rule" is too not eat pork (and even a lot of people including me eat it)

What happens when you spill water on a hydrophobic material? It runs off and doesn't damage the material.

Now what happens when you spill Muslims on an Islamophobic people?

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK