Wanna build a gamer PC to give games another try

>wanna build a gamer PC to give games another try
>memories of depression and being burned out come flooding in
>have doubts and reconsider
>get depressed
> a month later the cycle repeats
childhood is over... only darkness now..i have to embrace it...it's 8 am now, havent slept, exhausted, sweet sleep take me to rest for eternity...

time to either go full neet or try to create something. i recommend full neet.

get a ps4 autismo
gayming rigs are the saddest thing on earth

but i am a neet, been this way all my life, havent worked more than 4 months in my whole life and im 29 now.

NO.
it's shit and more expensive after buying games and regrettable.

Another user, give consoles a go, but only limit games to Xbox live or ps plus subscriptions. If you have money concerns get an Xbox, it's much cheaper to buy sub and you can get games online from keyshops

why?
when i can pirate games for free on PC?
that way if i have regrets i wont feel so bad wasting money on crap.
plus i cant use trainers and hacks on your shit consoles, in case i get bored and wanna skip the grinding, and i do get bored often these days.

t.soyboy faggot crybabby

>tfw i dont even eat soy because its toxic anti-nutrient and consider sodomites abominable
come on man

Hey man, you're my age, you should try reading the Bible and give prayer a chance

I was you. Now I'm 30, working my dream tech job and renting an apartment in the city with a balcony. I'm about to drop 2 grand on a new gaming pc and I don't give a fuck. You too could not give a fuck, if you try user

And what if you die tomorrow in a car accident? What then?

shit you're right I better become a depressed neet then

No, it means you need to set your priorities straight

/adv/ is this way

so in one year you found your dream job out of nowhere and in one year you became rich enough to afford renting a nice apartment and casually drop 2k on a gaming pc?

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

faggot

t. Sony shill
t. Sony and Microsoft shill
How do you even do that?
You have the right idea, there's no difference between consoles and desktops apart from the lesser flexibility and higher price tag of consoles

I don't even make that much and after rent/utilities/food I manage to save £600 a month easily, and have been doing so for over a year. Your disbelief makes no sense to me

>all these fuckwads unironically suggesting consoles

You all disgust me beyond words.

>Ponies outside the sanitary cordon

What the fuck are you on?? Delete that or else.

I also jerkoff to them regurarly, especially that pic. Does it bother you? I don't see why.

You should kys you retarded furfaggot. Never post on this board again.

>car accident
Just don't go outside, ever.

I don't give a fuck but the mods do.