/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Too deep edition

Previous thread (nice trips)

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimsufi.com/us/en/servers.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK BTN

Someone invite me to PTP and BTN! I have the ranks in GGn but not the age.

sent ;)

got an hdb invite?

I wish, my dude.

then no PTP and BTN for you

Guess I'll have to wait and hope the threads are still there in a couple of months :shrug:.

went Alpharatio down ?

thanks for the non-cringe, non-chipmunk forced meme OP

Is that the Pooloo admin team?

Keep posting here lukeyboy89 from GGN. I already sent the mods a message.

NO please, it's taken me way too long to reach where I am.

Fucking hell. Don't do this to me.

It's okay neon sack of shit I already sent in a staff message and pictures of your posts. Keep dick sucking in the forums neon sack of shit.

...no please sir

Oh yes.

Is something up with AB's freeleech page? Just tried to access it but I got a 404

Is AHD tracker down for everyone?

You should really set up a deluge thin client rather than using the web-ui if you haven't already, makes things way easier

yes

I have thin client on my Windows machine and you're right. However, this is my seedbox. I only have access to the webUI. But with the required plugins, it works well enough.

>receive an invite
>tracker is down

Welcome to AHD!

no

maybe

>I only have access to the webU

Please explain.

another day another 250mb uploaded on red

what a surprise that the only time i get more than 100mb of upload is when they hand out tokens. broken ass economy

Nevermind, I am retarded. Thank you for this.

They should just keep handing out tokens like this. Way better than what WCD did.

Everybody should get 5 tokens a month and they don't stack. Use them or lose them.

they should, but they won't. the top activity every day are just autosnatched seedbox shit.

t. insane pooploop spammer

but both red and apoo are shit, red slightly less so

>receives hundreds of tokens since the million milestone
>still cries about the 50 100% cd flac autosnatchers
yeah, no, fuck off

t. autosnatcher

How do I get into bib?

nope, just a 1MB up home connection. I've never had a seedbox.

Why was ScreaminJay banned from PTP?

AHD global freeleech boys!

>join AHD today
>claim Christmas prize
>500k bonus points
Fucking jackpot.

>I got 50k
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Luckily I already have 800, but I would have liked the free class upgrade to Maniac

What's weird is that my user profile shows 500k but I can't use them yet or anything, hopefully they won't disappear on me.

Thanks for celebrating this holiday season with us. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you some presents. You will need to reach deep into Santa's sack to find the goodies.

Global Freeleech - All existing torrents will be freeleech until December 28th, 2017. Normal seeding rules apply.

Temporary Invite - Each user will receive a temporary invite that will expire on December 28th, 2017. As usual, you are entirely responsible for your invitee, so be sure you follow our invite rules here.

Christmas Draw - Each user will win ONE free prize from the following options:

Additional temporary invites (1 or 2)
Bonus points (50K, 100K, 250K, 500K)
Upload credit (20GB, 50GB, 100GB, 200GB)
HnR removal (Send a StaffPM to claim your present. Please state clearly which HnR to remove.)
Custom title (Send a StaffPM to claim your present. Please state clearly what you wish your title to be.)
Golden Ticket (Automatic promotion to the next user class. Send a StaffPM to claim your present.)

Click here to claim your Christmas prize. All unused presents will expire on December 28th, 2017.

Thanks again, as we wouldn't exist without you!

The Staff

Read this news announcement here

>ahd registration link says site down
>status page says site up
this shit doesnt make any sense

>join AHD today
>claim 1 invite

Can you use yours, or is their shit bugged?

so what's the life of a private tracker person?

Do you have to leave your computer seeding 24/7?

i had an exam yesterday

You install Plex on all your hosts and watch TV and Movies like a patrician.

I rent a server from kimsufi (500GB, 100mbps up/down, 6EUR/month). It's worse than a seedbox for torrenting purposes but I do other things with it and I'm not giving my money to seedbox jews.

what does an hdb member with a 10 inch cock eat for breakfast?
this morning I had a boiled egg, you neon scum

>Do you have to leave your computer seeding 24/7?

I bought a NAS to seed for me. It sits next to my TV in my living room. I love it. 8TB of space and I can add more if I want.

I'm selling RED invite for $20

>plex
>kimsufi
>NAS
>seedbox jews

jesus, I dont know anything.

i'll have two

Last night I had cod & chips with mushy peas and 2 slices of bread and butter. This morning I went to the toilet and squeezed out a huge, steaming apollo.

The nerds in this general probably do. I turn off my PC before I go to bed.

Is red gonna have more recs?
>>kimsufi
It's just a server host, you can rent them from here: kimsufi.com/us/en/servers.xml
You need a bit of linux knowledge to do something but it's not too bad, and you get to learn things.
>>seedbox jews
Seedboxes are rented for the explicit purpose of engaging in illegal downloads, so it's a lot shadier to make money like that.

I leave my desktop with like 20 tb seeding 24/7 and it's connected to gbit fiber. I use plex to remotely access and watch shit from it

>This morning I went to the toilet and squeezed out a huge, steaming apollo.

nearly spat out my fucking tea all over the monitor. fuck.

top lel, user

Where do all the curries run to when their countries been banned from a specific tracker?

Serious question here, how do you get in to IPT without having to pay? Every other general tracker I've been on is shite.

oink's pink palace

>Ratio for next user class
>Need 1
>You have ∞
>Doesn't qualify
Fucking dumb, especially with freeleech ongoing.

I got my invite from some autist on AB. The thread is still there.

Thank you sir, I will donate precious rupee.

Same but from MAM.

>this fucking captcha

fucking hell, couldn't let this image die

>One egg
Wtf?

What's your email user?

My PC is on 24/7 regardless, so yes. I've been on most of my trackers for several years and have more than enough buffer to last me for as long as the sites stay up, so I don't actually need to care about seeding except for the time it takes to clear a h&r. But I do it anyway because it doesn't harm me in anyway.

Never paid for a seedbox or anything. Feels good man.

That's nice to hear.

But let's say you have a ridiculous positive seeding ratio. If you suddenly stop seeding just for shits, wouldnt that raise any eyebrows?

Nerds do autistic shit like linux Normies use Amazon prime and popcorn time.

HDB users have a basic synology and permaseed

They are sites with tens of thousands of users. Who would bother to try to track that kind of shit?

No, I did what user did for years then stopped seeding for 5 months then resumed. I had some HnRs but it was fine. I didn't get disabled. I didn't do it for shits though

Why aren't you LEGEND on animebytes sirs?

i also have a ks-1 but it was £36 last year inc. tax

they want £50 this year though
fucking bullshit

Anybody know why my filter isn't working on autol-irssi?

318 [filter]
319 match-sites = ptp
320 max-size = 3GB
321 resolutions = SD, 480i, 480p, 576p
322 sources = BDRip, BluRay, DVDRip
323 containers = mkv
324 enabled = true

you're trying to grab every release that fits those settings?

For a whole year, 36 pounds? That's fucking insane, I've been paying 35EUR for 6 months and I'm happy with it. I see that they upped the price to 7,2/month with tax.
Also with your currency losing its value its not unexpected desu.

wtf do i do with a golden ticket?

read the announcement

Well ... yeah.

I rent a 24TB dedi and turn my PC off whenever I want

maybe try adding
match-releases = *

>tfw waiting for shitty laptop to update so I can open my presents on AHD and BTN
I hope it's not more stupid custom titles or worthless bp

>24tb dedi
How much is that a month? I pay 124 for internet vs 60 for normal internet. Maybe it's cheaper to do what you're doing

70 euro
Hetzner

How much do you have to seed to stay comfy with bp at AHD?

they put the prices up 20% to account for exchange rate yeah but 120% of 36 is 43 not 50

* is already implied.

like 25%
AHD is an easy tracker and it's about to get easier because the mods listened to the retards complaining about it being too hard
could be curry tier in a years time

You're talking about a year or 6 months? If that's 1 year it's a lot cheaper than for us.

Anyone else never download things that aren't freeleech? Enjoying that infinite ratio desu

i got nothing mang. do you have other filters that work on ptp?

* goes everywhere.

why is * such a whore

/marked/

Why hasn't the anime scene adopted hevc yet?