AMA

Hello Sup Forums!
I'm an Apple engineer, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/jobs/apple-kernel-jobs
gizmodo.com/everything-apple-fucked-up-this-year-1821251634
appleinsider.com/articles/17/12/21/apple-hit-with-lawsuit-after-admitting-to-slowing-down-iphones-with-depleted-batteries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I apply to get a job working on OS/kernel development?

What does Craig Federighi smell like?

Is sucking dick a requirement or do you learn it on the job?

linkedin.com/jobs/apple-kernel-jobs
Please be serious, I'm aware that this is Sup Forums but I'm just trying to give something back to the community.

Give it back jamal

Golden delicious or Royal gala?

Royal gala
My real name is actually jerry

>Sup Forums
>Apple community

This is the worse LARP I've seen in 3 hours.

>guise be srs pl0x I'm doing something gud!

3 hours? Where you been

I do have a legit job at apple but I've been browsing Sup Forums long before that job

Expandable mac pro Vaporware?

Thoughts on Hackintosh?

How's the culture compared to the rest of the area

How much shit and piss do you have stored in your apartment?

How many cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

How many dicks do you suck on a daily basis?

Is it true if you had the first iphone and upgrade it migrates your old OS onto the newer phone and makes it lag so you need to buy a new iphone?

How many cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

Are you psychic or something?

how "diverse" is your work place?

So do you guys just make controversial decisions and fuck whoever complains or do you actually take what the customers want into consideration?
I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely curious about this. Do you guys just do what you want without thinking about criticism or do you try to give people what they want?

>try to give people what they want
>applel
lmao

when did you get out of the closet

>apple
>not trying to literally suck every last shekel out of a consumer

Stop fucking shilling on this place
how much is the pay pajeet?

how much of your hair you pulled out of frustration due to having to work with objective-c?

Are you hiring?

Swift, Clang, or other?

Why does Apple keep working so hard to fuck over developers that use their systems?

Seriously, what are the best skills to be hired?

why apple employers are dicks?

What is the future of macbooks? Will they continue to evolve more and more into thinn overheating normiebooks or jonny will drop his thinn fetish and will get (or planning) some new ideas besides emoji bar. What about screen upgrade, we are starting to see 4K on notebook and OLED (yeah yeah burn in butt just wait) and if apple plans to bump the resolution how they will cram anything to support it into such thin form factor? Also anything about mac mini? Before you ask yes I am slightly mad on new macbook (mid 2012 haver).

Yeah, I used to do firmware engineering. Working for Apple sucked ass. What are you working on?

Are we going to get ARM based macs?
Is MacOS going to be as locked down as iOS?
Is iOS ever going to open up so that the user is the ultimate boss of a device?

How many gallons of soy do you inhale daily?

Is there a culture of shirking responsibility, eg: discrete gpu in MBPs, and batteries slowing down iPhones?

Do you use hackintosh work to reduce costs designing your new boards?

Just like 50% of Sup Forums is using Windows 10, there's are much people overlapping who use Apple products.

Kidsmooth of the weapon wheel podcast?

Why is High Sierra so buggy?

How will you defend this?
gizmodo.com/everything-apple-fucked-up-this-year-1821251634

Okay, assuming it's real. For an organisation big as Apple, why can't they maintain every product?

Some products haven't been updated for 5 years, even if they are not the headline products, it's almost insignificant if it has a dedicated development team that can do incremental updates while the star designers do the big showcase redesigns.

you should kill yourself faggot, you and your shitty company are ruining the tech industry, pay your taxes and die.

Ppl here are so mean.
Is it hard to get hired?
Any tips to get job there if you are living outside US?

>Craig Federighi
ASS

what amount of cock do you inhale (in tons per hour) on average?

don't insult craig like that

> yfw all Sup Forums would apply for a thankless job at Apple anyway
> yfw theyd be bullied for thinking their shitty toshiba thinkpad or whatever is a real computer
> yfw theyd be instantly 1000x more productive the second they touched a mac
> yfw the only reason they resist change is because 'taking time to setup' their computer is just an excuse because they don't know how to code for shit

omg lol

I just updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11 and now it's slow, can you help me out?

I'm not alone, thanks!

Why do you still work for the company that exploits its customers too much?

How come ios and macos are such piles of unfunctional shit? Do you guys not do work or are you all idiots?

Where will your next job be now apple is about to get raped into the ground?

appleinsider.com/articles/17/12/21/apple-hit-with-lawsuit-after-admitting-to-slowing-down-iphones-with-depleted-batteries

does smegma give you bad breath?

Just use a hackintosh, it's what we all use at the company anyways. Even Cook is always using his hackintosh.

No, we decided that ARM was a waste of our time.

>Apple since 2010

When will AFS support the fusion drives you were pushing for the last however many years?

>he expects applel to deliver anything they promise
L
M
A
O