Girlfriend can't pick presents to save her life

>Girlfriend can't pick presents to save her life
>Tell her to just buy me a new monitor for games, just make sure it's 1080p.
>Buys a monitor with only a D-SUB / VGA input on the back

Yeah, and what are the chances you could pick out shoes she likes? Shoulda been more specific.

t.idiot

I didn't think they sold new monitors with only VGA inputs. I don't get what it's supposed to be used for.

>he has a girlfriend

Asking a girl to get you tech gear is like asking a lumberjack to pick out a dress.

Ask her for a sweater next year.

Display input.
How new are you?

The cheapest monitor on komplett is VGA only.

700 Norwegian kroner =
83.52400 U.S. dollars

That is with a 25% VAT included.

>she bought the cheapest monitor
Better break up with that Jew right now

never underestimate the poorfag market brul.

>girlfriend
>implying

Back to your containment board

Whats it like to have another person buy you a gift? Does it feel nice or do you feel disappointment if its something you don't need?

It's disappointing that I have to ask her to process the return. There's no way around it. I can't use it on my PC and we can't use it as a TV monitor. Just sours the mood all around.

I could see how that could ruin it, still must be nice if another person willing to spend money on you, or does the specialty of it fade away after a few times?

VGA to HDMI adapter cost $10, buy yourself a proper monitor and use this one as second display, this is the right thing to do, and next time ask her to buy you socks or something below $100 in general.
Imagine your parents watching Dragon Ball, To Love-Ru and K-On to talk to you about anime because they know you like it, it's like that.

You didn't get gifts on xmas?

I'd actually like the attention or effort I think, but that does sour it if its forced.
no

Buy an adapter, you ungrateful dick.

>"her" existence
>implying

Correct answer

This

> not just asking for cash
Lmao

You hit too close to home, user

>2017
>1080p