Security Cameras & Mail Theft Prevention

People keep fucking stealing my mail. Besides moving (which I plan to do), what are some cameras or security systems I can buy to catch these thieves?

Get a locking mailbox, you colossal fucking retard.

Niggers don't care about cameras. The best you can do is pay your postman to bring your post to you directly. My family lives in a poor neighborhood so we always treat the postman to a hamburger and beer and he always gives our mail directly to us or gives it to our relatives.

This isn't the 1950's anymore user, shitskins are roaming free.
You need a locked mailbox, like in Europe.

>so we always treat the postman to a hamburger and beer and he always gives our mail directly

>america
>having to tip (bribe) your local mailman in order to have the mail your taxes already paid for

Like pottery.

If the mailbox isn't already on your property then move it so it is. Make a sign that says "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT" then install an AR-15 stealthily in the bushes and aim it at the mailbox. Make an app in Java for your phone that you can use to control it remotely then just kill any nigger trying to steal your mail.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

U.S. post office doesn't operate on tax money.

>t. fbi

Nest Cam, Ring, Amazon’s new camera.

Make sure it’s visible to would-be thieves, and ideally 5’ off the ground so it’s not defeated by hats.

wew

get a post office box

>having to tip (bribe) your local mailman in order to have the mail your taxes already paid for
Go ahead and laugh. Laugh at 55%. Once you hit those numbers and your society breaks down you'll wish you at least had the spare money to tip you mailmain or the firearms to protect your family.

Get a camera with a live feed to your PC and motion detector. When the motion detector goes off check your PC, if it's a thief grab your gun and shoot thief.

Motion detecting camera

Who the fuck steals mail? For what purpose? What country are you from, OP?

So apparently you can kill someone who tries to open your mailbox? Didn't know.

The US

>Who the fuck steals mail? For what purpose? What country are you from, OP?
Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

>So apparently you can kill someone who tries to open your mailbox? Didn't know.
Confirmed for mentally retarded.

Would unironically work in several states.
I like it.

>So apparently you can kill someone who tries to open your mailbox?
You can kill someone trespassing in states with such laws.

Maybe you live in California and can't even shot the man raping your wife tho, I don't know.

Cali actually has a castle doctrine statute.