Why doesn't this happen to the US...

Why doesn't this happen to the US? None of us can stand each other and we all want the national government to do different things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60
youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because everyone in America is American

everyone in ottoman empire was ottoman.

Because Americans are too stupid to consider it

i know right. i have been saying that for 600 years but nobody listened

this, americans just care about burger propaganda and fucking like animals.

>yet another 'us states have more different cultures than european countries' thread

Yeah, I probably came off as a leaf shitposter but there is almost a cult like worshipping of the idea of America.

this, completely brainwashed slaves.

Empires of modernish era
1: German Empire
2: Austrian Empire
3: Ottoman Empire
4: Russian Empire
Everything else doesn't exist.

Secession when?

NOW PLS I want out of this Ottoman Empire.

It's actually plausible. Largely armed population with high ethno-racial tensions. Which are the competing factions though?

No organizations as the Feds have trillions to work with.

Secession from the Union is illegal and frowned upon, and has been since the Civil War, 2bh.

It was illegal and frowned upon in the Ottoman Empire as well, unionists frown upon it not secessionists.

>wanting to live in a tiny weak country

How is the debt issue going? Everybody says "it's high but who is going to collect". Isn't that what every empire said? Maybe debt will trigger secession.

>Why doesn't this happen to the US?
It already did and the rebels lost.

delet this
but no they werent
otto empire and US in incomparable
but as to why doesnt US balkanize, you're stronger together m8s, plus u all speak english

Because the USA is not really multicultural.

Ottoman is a family name.

The OE did not have a national "identity" per se, rather anyone who practiced Sunni Islam had full citizenship and protection of the law.

Yes and everyone in the empire were Ottomans.

good thing most of the brave souls in otto empire didnt convert to that godforsaken arab cult and instead kept their religion even if it meant being taxed
with few unfortunate exceptions

Non Muslims had full rights in Ottoman Empire.

We already tried the EU blueprint with the Articles of Confederation. That's why the federal government is stronk. Also, the US was like that, if you look back further than the small time the US has been the name of the clay.

>this post

Nigger literally every part of the Ottoman Empire rebelled at least once. Nobody outside of Anatolia liked the Porta. The Balkans rebelled at least once per century.

That's what happens when you acquire territories by conquest instead of colonizing sparsely-populated areas.

Faggot, we're stronger together. Why throw it away?

because there is no together.

Not with that attitude

your state would be shit on its own unless its like california even then not worth it, together u are the most powerful country

Different religions, different cultures, different languages, different dialects, different socio economic factors, different environments, different political visions.

There is no we, and "powerful" holds no meaning.

What the hell are you talking about? Different religions? Different languages? Yes, these people exist but they're very far from being the majority.

I don't give a shit about belonging to a superstate that is foreign.

Hell, even Mexicans are christians. You mean Islam?? I don't even know how many Muslims live in America and I doubt it's a large number.

2015 Native Spanish Speakers 41 million 13%

Yankee cultures in the north have nothing to do with Southern culture, USA is simply a balkan rebellion that failed.
Wished we killed more yankees.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo

>macedonia says this
I guess you would know innit

USA is a year away from Balkanization, no matter how much culture and economic centralization northerners attempt.

Only southerners can't stand northerners. Northerners don't hate you back. Just chill the fuck out. You're the only ones that can't stand us. Also, northern state does not equal liberal.

yeah, i expect balkanites to break up unions that worked perfectly fine and put us on the map over retarded nationalist pipedreams and foreign power influence nonsense but not a serious country like the US 2bh, last thing u need is separtists

Yank power and interest /=/ Southern power and interest.

I don't like this thread. This is deviant.

Burgers are starting to behave like yuros instead of getting butthurt and post unitedstatian eagles of freedom.

Fug, what have we done! You are not euros and you are not white. You are burgers.

Now go back to posting like burgers or I'm calling the NSA.

Yeah, because everyone is called Obama in the USA and I'm Manolo of Borbón.

i like the south but the civil war was about slavery first and foremost and u can't deny that, and south lost, but look at it this way, life in the CSA would have been kinda shitty with cotton economy dont u think

No, it was about Federal power vs state power. We were fucking over the southerners. Slavery was a side thing.

Yank vision is antithesis to the southern vision, there is no unity.

Gorilla warfare in the south when?

fixing the US Blob, now there is only united nations.

Hurr durr kill the yanks
You should be grateful that we were respectful to you after we won the war. There were no celebrations and everyone got to go home. Why don't you want to stay together? The US would fall apart without you guys. It needs both of us to survive.

The Southern Struggle was postponed for 151 years, soon.

Nah, kill the Yank.
youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60

Have you ever heard of the civil war? I'm not even American and I know of it. That should answer your question why.

Also, you have it so good that you don't even understand it - you guys get along just fine, it's complete opposite of literally wanting to genocide your neighbors and religious hatred and also a TON of historical butthur.

OK, fine. Just continue being fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3UUS1kx5oE
Fuck Yanks.

You lost

>Also, you have it so good that you don't even understand it - you guys get along just fine, it's complete opposite of literally wanting to genocide your neighbors and religious hatred and also a TON of historical butthur.
also this
most balkanites want to genocide our neighbors and it sucks

And still I stand with a gun in my hand.

>unless its like california
They don't even have their own water.

Well then get off your ass and start CIVIL WAR 2. We're all waiting for you up here. Kek

Maybe early on when they needed us Christians, they just taxed us more but it's comparable to western nation tax anyway. Later on tho', they fucked us hard, murdered our higher ups, Jannisearies became abusive, even without government wanting to fuck us they stll fucked us, and that's why op's gif happened

So it's
>Hawaii
>Alaska
>Catholic State (Aztlan or Aridoamerica or maybe something else)
>Deseret
>New Germany?
>CSA
>North (Yankeeland?)
>Florida