Raijintek Morpheus II

Raijintek Morpheus II

Scored a vega 64 at MSRP and it runs fine, have any of you slapped a morpheus on one? If so, should I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekwb.com/news/ek-announces-ek-fluid-gaming-a240r-kit/
youtube.com/watch?v=qjyrl4YoUaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the heatsinks on the right totally necessary or am I good to just use the stock ones? I've heard using the stock vrm heatsink on vega is a bad idea.

If I were to use the stock heatsinks I would more than likely just do it this way(assuming I have clearance).

Mindblank just used these heatsinks on these parts and he seems to be doing great. With a reseat of the cooler his hotspot is low as well.

Also, he doesn't use the stock baseplate. Is that something that matters much, if at all?

>Buy Vega 64
>Buy aftermarket heatsink
>Spend time to install new heatsink
>Now card has voided warranty
>Still less performance than 1080ti with now nearly the same cost

Why?

/thread

This.
OP is literally wasting enough to pay for a 1080ti.

It doesn't void the warranty unless you bought a card from goyims, idiots.

Unless it's from EVGA, removing the cooler voids the warranty. Last I checked, OP bought a Vega 64, and EVGA doesn't deal with AMD products, so...

>not familiar with superior XFX

There is no stock heatsink for the VRM just attach the ones they include in hte kit and put 2 high pressure fans on it

Or just buy the new EK WB Fuild Gaming kit for Vega, that's probably the far better option for cooling.

ekwb.com/news/ek-announces-ek-fluid-gaming-a240r-kit/

Why not just buy a card that has a triple slot cooler as stock? Pic related.

because there is no tripleslot vega 64 available as of right now

>ekwb.com/news/ek-announces-ek-fluid-gaming-a240r-kit/
i was thinking of picking that up for my 8700k and vega 56 but i would need a new case. so it would look close to $400 for water after the kit + vega block + case... eh price is to much of a meme to do it.

Just mod your current case, or there's like $50 cases that could do it

just buy the $1600 1080 ti kudan and get it over with

gpu aesthetics thread when

>mod case
more money
>$50 case
don't like any of them. and anyways, that's still more money for something i really don't need but just want. i just wish water cooling didn't sale at meme prices.

The water cooling is going to be far better than the air cooling, easily worth the investment for the long haul

>hey let’s get a bunch of 5 year olds in to design our new graphics card

>no let’s get the travelling circus to design our new graphics card

>no let’s get a bunch of autists in instead

more cores more win

youtube.com/watch?v=qjyrl4YoUaI