/comfy/ General - Christmas Edition

Post your /comfy/ technology in this thread.

No ugly allowed.

what the fuck is that

Chromebook Pixel.

2015 Chromebook Pixel with 16GB RAM.
Flashed with Coreboot and running Ubuntu + i3wm.

I hope you've recapped that G5, OP. Those were hit hard by the capacitor plague.
Also why are PPC machines the comfiest?

Isn't installing a systemd OS after corebooting kind of like pissing in the wind?

Yes but the only sort of good alternatives are Devuan and Artix. Devuan is literally just Debian with I think openrc and some custom repos. And Artix is just arch with custom repos and openrc as well.

I more flashed Coreboot to have a properly working laptop, the built in hobbled BIOS on the Chromebook requires inane key combos just to boot, and if the laptop runs completely out of battery, your install is stuffed.

Coreboot gives a nice clean UEFI boot with no faff.

Your mama is ugly

The exquisite Nokia N9

Never had cap issues with mine, the GPU is a bitch however

>Never had cap issues with mine
You'll have them, believe me. Sadly all G5s are doomed for one reason or another. Bad solder joints and leaky watercooling in the PowerMacs, bad caps and GPUs in the iMacs... Don't know if the XServes have any issues, though. Thank God I have an MDD and an iBook G4.

If this gives me a problem again I might just mod the screen to DVI and stitch in a single board computer

Or hook it up to a PowerMac G4. Right now they're almost worthless, but they'll start climbing up in value just like the *Books did a couple months ago. I'm hooking up a 27" iMac that I turned into an HDMI monitor to my MDD.
Should make for one comfy af setup.

That is the comfiest room ever

> imagem

SOPA

Really jealous of that G4

god I hate underaged posters

MACACO

Here's a special closeup of the C64. I think this was posted on retrobattlestations.

>inb4 redditor
Going to reddit and being a redditor are two different things.

>Going to reddit and being a redditor are two different things.

redditards actually believe this

So you're saying anyone who visits Sup Forums is a certified user, no different from someone who's been here every day since 2003?

>So YoURe sAyINg Im GAy wELL yEs I aM hOw diD yOu kNow

(you)

Devuan is sysvinit I'm pretty sure

Do you actually believe every single person who comes on Sup Forums is the same or are you just pretending you do to save face?

"Hello I am super duper gay, I just can't get enough cocks in my mouth"

That's all I read there

Again, do you actually believe every single person who comes on Sup Forums is the same or are you just pretending you do to save face?

again, "Hello I am super duper gay, I just can't get enough cocks in my mouth"

That's all I read there

Answer the question. What the fuck is wrong with you?

make me fgt

Then I will just assume you're a tryhard newfag sperging out in an effort to look like you fit in.

Comfort coming through

then I will just assume you're literally holding dicks in your hands and mouth as you type ;^)

This doesn't even fucking make any sense. This is just some fucking bullshit you invented from thin air.

shit chairs / 10

>...he typed, as left hand dick suddendly nutted all over his keyboard. "oh well, time to do some lickin' amirite boys?"-user said, with a big satisfying smile on his face.

just report and ignore

You saw me mention reddit and jumped at the chance to show all your Sup Forums-senpai what a cool oldfag you are (after two days on the site) by fucking destroying the thread with a fucking incoherent chimpout. What the fuck is wrong with you?

You must be a newfag too if you think reporting does ANYTHING on Sup Forums. Well, anything besides getting the reporter banned for bothering the mods. I would report him if reporting worked and I would filter him if we have IDs, but we have fucking nothing.

>I would report him if reporting worked and I would filter him if we have IDs, but we have fucking nothing.
then why don't you jsut stay in your retarditt [[[safespace]]] then ;^)

I'm not a fucking redditor just because I visit reddit. I already fucking told you this. I already fucking pointed out that by this same logic anyone who visits Sup Forums is equivalent to an oldfag. You fucking moron.

impressive, you licked that cum off your keyboard so you could reply very fast user. You're quite the semen-licking champ.

Kill yourself.

>being THIS good at licking cum off your keyboard
amazing

A fully functioning gamecube

Kill yourself.

He's trolling you and your autistism has resulted in you taking every fucking bait and sitting up a thread. Just shut the fuck up, you gargantuan fucking retard.

Fuck you and kill yourself you cancerous piece of shit. He started this fucking shit, not me. Yet you are blaming me instead of him. Fucking degenerate.

Is this /comfy/?

Did someone piss on it?

RETARD FIGHT!!!

Very nice

Comfy/10
I approve