I just got offered a 145k a year job + bonuses...

I just got offered a 145k a year job + bonuses, but it requires me moving to Papua New Guinea for at least 3 years (probably more)

Should I take it?

That would mean a rare flag for my collection.

Go for it

Hell yeah

I've known four blokes who went there, it really is the wild west, no police but lots of vigilante justice. They all came back with crazy stories. Things like security guards with bows and arrows and pedos getting kicked out of moving helicopters.

Do it if you're not a little bitch who hides under blankets when people are mean to you.

What kinda job in PNG pays that much? Manus Island Administrator?

have you ever been anywhere 3rd world before?

Because PNG is allegedly beyond just "3rd world". It's pretty much the textbook definition of a failed state. Most of the population doesn't even live in actual cities, but still in semi-modern tribal villages in the jungle.

It's one of the few truly wild places left in the world. I'd say go for it, you'll feel what British colonialist felt in Africa over 100 years ago.

I went there once, it's so fucking weird, like a place 500 years back in time

>Poverty
>Pestilence
>Crime
>Civil strife
>Lawlessness
>Witchcraft
>Rape
It's basically SEA's own little slice of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Running ANZ's operations in PNG

Only China, and I wouldn't even consider that 3rd world.

Should be laugh, go for it.

145K? Just to move into Africa on Asia? Man, I'd move to Somalia with that salary, sign me up.

Go for it.
Just try not to look too appetizing.

Its a story to tell your kids

Don't get eaten lad

>145k
I'd move in to North Korea for that salary

North Korea is much better than PNG

>145k NZ dollars

aka $20

It's not a failed state. It's basically a city claiming ownership of a big, unexplored, wild island that doesn't even know the government exists. It's just untamed, not a failed state.

You should say fuck it and go so you and your mates can have a laugh

there's 1st world, 3rd world, haiti and then there's papua new guinea