How do I get Windows 10 for free or cheap?

How do I get Windows 10 for free or cheap?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?lang=en-US&sid=ba26a3c4-6264-a8ff-4d47-5b596da68529
microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

torrent it

Chinese crack.

Check your local garbage dumpsters.

>Into the-eye's MSDN directory
>ctrl+f "Windows 10"
>Pick your build and edition (LTSB is here also)
>Into MDL and download Microsoft Toolkit
>Use Rufus to create a bootable USB
>Install Windows
>Activate using MTK
>Thank me later

What if it's already installed on my computer, just not activated?

pirate 7
on your pirated 7 install, go to the "accessibility" page on MS website that says u can get it for free if you use the "accessibility" features
they don't check. it's a loophole; get on it.

Just activate it with Microsoft Toolkit.

Go to your local pawn shop, take an image of a Win7 license key (try not to go for a big name like Dell or HP). Get a copy of Windows 10 *1607* and install it WITHOUT connecting to the internet, it'll accept the win7 license. hf

Microsoft.com
Its free, doesn't even need to be activated. You just can't have a wallpaper

install gentoo and use wine

I don't need it for free, when I google it there are a lot of places selling keys for 30-50 dollars, are these legit at all?

Ask Willam Jew Gates and he'll give you Windows 10 with all spyware installed for free.

>Into the-eye's MSDN directory
wut?

it's free by MS. I don't know if it's home or pro though. I got enterprise last year from MSDN subscriptions but that's not public anymore. Now I think you have to get an ESD file from MyDigitalLife if you want enterprise. After installing you apply MS toolkit downloaded from MDL as well

ebay, windows 10 key

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

Wow, they're finally shutting that down at the end of the month.

Free for accessibility tools users until january ...

Actually, you can.
You right-click the image you want, press "Set as desktop background" and the image will be set as your wallpaper, even though you haven't activated Windows.

It gets reset on reboot. Plus it will check if the copy is genuine(eating data and cpu) before nagging you that its not genuine.

But must be the SLIC emulating bootloader activation though
Which means the Windows 7 install must be BIOs install not UEFI install. ALso need to verify genuine after activation.

Kill MySelf 7/8.1 no longer works, even with the official tool(not the genuineticket method) rejects it.

Windows key on your PC's sticker

Any way to transfer a legit key from one computer to another?

KMSpico
Just make sure to download the real one.

Buy an enterprise ltsb key on ebay, they are like 11-12 euros and the one I bought from an italian seller was legit so I'm assuming it's possible to find it that cheap and legit from other sellers as well

This

>Microsoft Toolkit
this
it just works
don't fall for anything else, get yours from mdl forums

ebay, 4.99

No need to buy when you have Microsoft Toolkit.

>how do i get gangbanged for free

I'll give you a Home version key if you want

>dl from Ms website
>Buy a key off eBay for $2

Done

have fun with your saved tiny amount of euros and chink botnet poorfag

Need an answer to this too

If you bought it from a store you can call MS. If it's a key that came with a computer then you can't transfer it.

You can pirate Windows 10 and not have to use any 3rd party applications.

It is free. I've been mining on an unactivated one for over a month just fine.

I was replying to his ms toolkit suggestion. Didn't say you can't. Also you don't need to "pirate", you can just download it using the official site and use it unactivated. Don't jump on stuff you don't clearly understand

>use it unactivated

except it's still limited

>you don't clearly understand

The retard here is you. Calling something a botnet without proof is what retards do. You have all the tools disposable to prove a toolkit is a botnet, yet you can't.

If you think not spending a few dollars/euros is worth the risk of using some suspicious software, be my guest. I thought you meant using it unactivated when you said "without any 3rd party application". You do realise toolkit is a 3rd party application, right? Retard.

last time I tried to use MTK to activate 10 it got angery and didn't let me

It's suspicious how? Most software would be considered suspicious using your standards i suppose.

Also you're too much newfag to realize that those "suspicious" tools can be used to get a legitimate license from Microsoft. You don't pay a single cent.

it's like 10$ on ebay

>>Into the-eye's MSDN directory
>wut?
literally google it you retard

eBay sellers have keys for under £5, I always buy mine from them no problems so far

Kek. You are talking about switching from pirated win7 to legit win10, right? You just not only used "newfag" as if being old to ms products means something, but also fucked your previous post up. This method is technically still using 3rd party applications, even though you wouldn't use them once you switched to win10. In a month, this trick will be unusable. Also, do I really need to tell you why you should be suspicious of cracking, pirating softwares compared to the others? Use your head. Or don't. As I said earlier, have fun.

it's outdated anyway, doesn't have 1703 and 1709
this one does tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php?lang=en-US&sid=ba26a3c4-6264-a8ff-4d47-5b596da68529

>no LTSB

microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

Use MS Toolkit or find a Windows 7, 8 or 10 key on a second hand laptop being sold online.