Why don't you like SystemD?

Why don't you like SystemD?

Can't give any technical reasons but it would prevent my laptop from running efficiently

Because it's just bloatware, duh.

Another day and another nigger on Sup Forums. We need Sup Forums to purge this place

More

I'm unironically fine with it.

Just stay on Sup Forums if non anime images trigger you so much.

But I do like it

It's good enough for Linus so its good enough for me.

Objectively I like it although it may be considered “bloat.”

I enjoy the convenience of being able to suspend, reboot and poweroff without creating separate scripts. Suspend works really well for me to.

Also it auto-suspends my laptop when the lid is closed, which is configurable but I’m happy it comes like that stock.

I like how easy it is to create services and enable them.

As RMS declared it’s a matter of convenience and not freedom as the code is GPL. Feature creep is real but I can just not use that feature if I want to dedicate that functionality to other software.

The real cancer here is making systemd-dependent, or designed-for software like gnome. For that reason I support Void GNU/Linux even though I don’t personally use it.

Some of us were Unix admins long before Linux got the foothold it did. We needed a brand new init system that does shit like write binary logs like we needed a hole in our fucking heads.

It's like nigger cock.
Too big.

Stop posting niggers, please. Thank you.

That's some fine niggress

The duality of man

I'd fuck her 'til my balls fall off.

I don't even like niggers, but I liked that one. OP's one is trash tho

Pretty sure that's the same girl.

idk I dont mind it cause im forced into using it on my xubuntu machine cause when I tried to install freebsd on my other laptop I managed to fuck up bad enough that I cant boot it up and the bios is locked on it. I just wanted a systemd free BSD laptop to mess with and fucked up.

>nigger thread

oh, you are right. First pic she's dressed as a filthy nigger and on second like a white girl

I fucking love the laughing salad meme

Imagine what Sup Forums would be like without Sup Forums niggers invading everyboard thinking absofuckinglutly everyone cares about their opinion on race.

Go post a nigger hate thread, it'll get some steam off i'm sure.