Why the fuck isn't lineage os on oreo yet?

why the fuck isn't lineage os on oreo yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

lineageos.org/Changelog-15/
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learn how to use a search engine you retarded piece of nigger shit

there are beta versions (for some devices) on development

mfw I can't update my phone because twrp runs into the wrong password issue even though its right and I dont know how to remove twrp or update it.

just buy an iphone

Ah, Lineage OS. The successor to Cyanogenmod that can only be installed on a select handful of devices and has zero documentation. Truly the best vanilla build of Android around!

You're welcome to send patches to get it faster you cunt

there's a better one?

aosp roms

isn't lineage an aosp rom?

>As many of you have seen (and we’re sure some of you are running them right now), a number of unofficial LineageOS 15.0 builds exist, some of which are built by our very own maintainers. Like always, we won’t be giving any indication as to when we might be close to a releasable product, but keep waiting patiently, and as we reach big milestones, we’ll be giving you some more status updates.
lineageos.org/Changelog-15/

>handful of devices and has zero documentation
Their Wiki is great and I wouldn't call this a "handful of devices":
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/

im on 15.1 already lmao @ you

You couldn't even balance all the phones they support on one hand.
And there is guides to make your device supported.

this

AOSP is shit. literally no features

Anyone run into fingerprint scanners not working with Lineage? My Xiaomi MI 5 lost that functionality :(

Because Oreo is based around phones with dual boot slot treble enabled devices, and lineage essentially needs to mash nougat HALs together with Oreo base. It should take longer than marshmallow to nougat upgrade.

fug

Not that much longer... Most devices already have an official tree in alpha stage.

Besides what's the rush. Oreo is basically nougat with slightly better power efficiency and more botnet.

I think you just answered your own question there, nigger

> muh nougat developers plz plz plz
> muh oreo developers plz plz plz
this stupid faggots just cry every time when a new release is out from Google.

Cyanogen became shit quickly and so is lineage

Being on old software is sad and stressful.

Care to elaborate on your issues with it? I am using LineageOS right now. In the past I tried CyanogenMod, AOKP, and PAC-Rom. Everything but CM seemed to lag behind and be slightly less stable, although for a while AOKP/PAC had a lot of interesting features that I kind of miss, such as a ribbon you could pull out from the side and have app shortcuts on. I used to keep my homescreen basically empty and just use that for everything.

I had that happen once, I rebooted and it was fine the second time

Why can't pajeets into updates?

I'm still waiting on substratum support. This white theme hurts my eyes

>not using resurrection remix

This.

Nope.

That's the point. It's literally 'minimal' android rom.

>And there is guides to make your device supported.
There are? Links?

are oreo custom roms easier to update because of treble?