Why are you waiting for a new phone when perfection is already here?

Why are you waiting for a new phone when perfection is already here?

Deported.

>perfection
>notch
pick one

K Y S
Y
S

>screen doesnt even wrap around edges
>giant notch
>heavily overpriced
>larger than the average cock

no thanks

a thread died for this

it would really be nice if it had a headphone jack and could go higher than 24bit/48khz...

meh wake me when its a two screened saphire slab ...

>larger than the average cock
Ummmmm
The ones I suck are almost always bigger than the iPhone X, and I'm not even memeing.

>Bigger bezels than any Samsung flagship currently available

Yep, the Note 8 is a great phone.

Is this a shitty marketing?

>Notch
>Disgusting bezels
No

If the screen didn't have bits carved out of it for no reason, if it had a headphone jack, if it had a removable battery, if it had a microSD card slot, and if it didn't run iOS it would be decent.

Why do you fucking retards keep replying to the most obvious bait on earth? Like seriously, are you just fucking retarded or what? This thread has been posted like 5 fucking times this week and you dipshits keep giving this fucking kid 100 (you's) on each of his fucking posts. Then you morons will bitch about "paid shilling on Sup Forums." You people are the reason why this shit get's posted, every serious (You) you give this guy is providing him with the attention he wants so badly.

I replied because I don't care. I'm here to kill time.

Remember to report advertisement threads and not to engage with shills

Kill time doing giving decent bait (You's) or maybe post in a non-bait thread? There's no real discussion that's going to occur here because the second someone posts "iToddler BTFO" or a picture of Sundar in India it'll simply turn into who can shitpost the most for whatever brand.

Hey retard, you ever thought about not engaging in shitposting wars and maybe, just maybe this one kid would stop posting for the attention he wants so bad? Whatever, I'm sure Apple truly cares so much about the "opinions" of NEETS on Sup Forums, to the point where there willing to pay people to post about it.

First time visiting this board. Thought it would be full of weird tech but it's a bunch of fags showing off their phone

Their cumstained ThinkPads*

Perfection... I never laughed that hard.

I saw one in person. The screen is fantastic, Apple somehow made Samsung's panel look better on their phone than on a Samsung phone. The Notch is also a great design, so brilliant to differentiate from the run of the mill Androids. Also special mention for the Pixel 2 XL, their front design also has distinction away from other Android phones.

Die

>5 bezels
>Imperfect colour calibration
>Feels like it could break when you stare at it
>Bottlenecked by the ram
>Expensive enough for you loan monkeys to get seriously in debt for it
>It can't even be rooted
No.

>Why are you waiting for a new phone when perfection is already here?