/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>PSA ABOUT GEARBEST SECURITY BREACH FROM COMFY:
There's been a Gearbest security breach, emails and passwords were leaked through the Gearbest app in plaintext. There's a pastebin around with a ton of user information.

Change your password/add 2-auth everywhere and stop using the app as it has an unpatched vulnerability!

reddit.com/r/Android/comments/7l7ug4/psa_gearbest_customer_details_including_passwords/

>I've sort of known this for months and the reason that their service is vulnerable has to do with that their mobile application. This have been discussed on some underground chats for a while and they've not even acknowledged that they have had a security breach, so this is mediocre in every way.

>From what I know, the details that have been leaked are the following:
>First and lastname
>Full address
>E-mailadress
>Possibly passwords(?)
>There's some interesting pastebins with source code from the app which relates to security tokens, which points to that this attack was carried out around the end of May.

>News next post because character limit

Other urls found in this thread:

lovedoll.de.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/2393081.html)
aliexpress.com/item/DCAE-Power-Bank-Real-5600mah-USB-External-Mobile-Backup-Powerbank-Battery-for-iPhone-iPod-iPad-mobile/32737251838.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Nintendo-DSi-DSiXL-DSiLL-3DS-3DS-XL-3DS-LL-USB-Charging-charger-Play-Cable/2034480890.html
s.aliexpress.com/EFNf6FVR
s.aliexpress.com/yyeAnMfq
aliexpress.com/store/product/DC12V-Led-strip-light-lamp-SMD-5050-Flexible-ribbon-tape-5M-roll-300led-60led-m-Christmas/3006086_32826648639.html
raymond.cc/blog/test-and-detect-fake-or-counterfeit-usb-flash-drives-bought-from-ebay-with-h2testw/
aliexpress.com/item/for-PC-Sega-Saturn-System-Style-USB-Wired-Gamepad-Classic-Game-Controller-Gamepad-Joypad/32813855388.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-japanese-4-Style-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-PVC-Danbo-Doll-Mini-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32691529862.html
youtu.be/aiz_US4dl-U
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>NOW FOR THE FUCKIN NEWS
• user got some Yeelights • user got some rainbow mech kb • user got his Leeco X626 that he's going to gif to his mother • user talks about foam tips • user got a stabby • user reviews his MS16's • user reviews a phone, a tablet, and some cases • user shoots his dog • user gives some guidance on magnetic charging thingers • user has socks • user likes his AIEK X5 • user gives the gift of love • user got some IEMs and accessories • user reviews some bamboo socks >Last thread

>order on Dec 13
>pay a bunch extra for DHL because expensive item and I want it soon
>"Shipment information received" on the 19th
>Nothing since
>Seller not responding
They're a "top brand" official store, so they'll probably ship it eventually, but still...

>expensive item and I want it soon
You do not know chink shit do you?
It takes like 10-40 days to clear china's chaotic postal system before it gets on a plane to your country.

Does anyone have experience ordering stuff from AliExpress from Germany?
I don't have a credit card and can't do bank transfers to foreign addresses without authorizing them in person and paying like a 30€+ fee.
PayPal is not accepted on the store page but the seller just answered me in record time that they accept it as well.

What's the worst thing that could happen if I pay for my 700€ TPE love doll that way?

Use your Swiss bank account then.

Or sure, use paypal rather than Ali in a store. It has some minimal guarantees, too. Primarily an issue of whether you trust the seller to not mess up anyhow.

If I had a swiss bank account I would just buy the doll in Germany for twice the price

The seller (lovedoll.de.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/2393081.html) seems to be trustworthy
I just never ordered at AliExpress before

Which is why I paid extra for DHL, a courier which avoids the postal system. The problem is that the store hasn't even handed it over to DHL yet.

>have chink 3D printer
>print an ergonomic grip for a New 3DS, but I designed a box on there where I stuck a chink external battery
>attach chink 3DS-to-USB adapter to it
>pic related
>total cost maybe $10

Relevant products:
aliexpress.com/item/DCAE-Power-Bank-Real-5600mah-USB-External-Mobile-Backup-Powerbank-Battery-for-iPhone-iPod-iPad-mobile/32737251838.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Nintendo-DSi-DSiXL-DSiLL-3DS-3DS-XL-3DS-LL-USB-Charging-charger-Play-Cable/2034480890.html

> I would just buy the doll in Germany for twice the price
That is very silly. Twice the price is probably not worth it

> I just never ordered at AliExpress before
Aliexpress is like eBay. A store hosting escrow service thing. Works okay enough, even if it's not a completely fantastic platform for buyers.

But you *won't* be ordering on Aliexpress if you bypass it with Paypal... you'll be ordering with the seller directly. So it becomes an issue of how much you trust the seller and Paypal (+ your credit card company, maybe?) to secure you against harm. I think you can dispute something on Paypal too, but not give a bad review.

Don't use paypal, they're hell when it comes to getting money back.
I recommend getting a credit card and trying several small things from aliexpress first. don't make a love doll your first purchase. I mean, it'll arrive but shit nigga, you really want one?

Why? Should I just go with the Samsung SSD?

>you really want one?
I'm very lonely

I guess I'll wait for the seller's response on how the transaction via PayPal would work and maybe more replies before I decide on whether or not I'm must get a credit card

A chink is trying to chink me.
I ordered some earphones on the 11/11 sale, they took forever to get here and last Tuesday I got a email saying they had been delivered. I checked on the tracking and indeed they had been delivered but to a completely different location.
Naturally I opened up a dispute and I have been going through all the stages of chinkery with this store.
First he claimed it was only late from the holidays. Then he said the tracking was wrong, now we are in a item was returned and we totally sent it back a few days ago but didn't tell you anything, please cancel the dispute.
No dice "friend", I want a dull refund. It's actually a store some user was complaining about when he ordered his earphones and got chinked on the color selection screen.

* So the seller seems to avoid or not understand my question of whether or not I can still buy it using the regular store page and sent me their email
Is this to avoid paying AliExpress taxes or should I be suspicious?

Anyone have pic related?
What's your experience with it?
Does it fit a phone with these dimensions 150.5 x 77.8 x 8.2 mm (5.93 x 3.06 x 0.32 in)

Shopping around for LED strips as under cabinet lighting. Any recommended store? I want one that won't burn my house down.

s.aliexpress.com/EFNf6FVR

And some of these

s.aliexpress.com/yyeAnMfq

Is this true or should I be worried?
I'm inclined to just use PayPal but I'll sleep on it first

Thanks. I'm looking at their non-RGB ones, but they don't seem to come with power adaptors? I'm not sure how to hook them up.
aliexpress.com/store/product/DC12V-Led-strip-light-lamp-SMD-5050-Flexible-ribbon-tape-5M-roll-300led-60led-m-Christmas/3006086_32826648639.html

Are you retarded?
>Mail me some money first and then ask me your question and I will answer. Lot of costumers do this;)

where can l buy the boxman in the op pic?

Like this

Search for Danbo

>get a credit card
Just get one. It takes maybe 7-12 days. Look for one without monthly costs. Fill out the registration, do the postident thing and you're good to go

Any hue here know how long will it stay stuck on here, or why my package doesn't show in "Minhas Importações"?

Anyone ever tried these "upscale" cushioned Koss Portapro pads? Is there a best brand, or should I just get the cheapest?

After further research I'll probably won't order there at all because the manufacturer isn't the original one (also chinese) and almost all I can find about them is negative
I'll just save up twice the money and buy it locally :|

the reviewe continues

Gearbest wants me to shill for them on 3 websites for up to 900 credit points, which is around 15 bucks?

Few questions.

Any of you have done this?
Is it easy to get the points?
Can I carry on with this shit for more free bux?

Looking to buy one of those small wireless keyboard thingies, any recommendations?

Technically chinkshit since I've bought it on aliexpress but if that's not the right place, no bully and redirect me to a thread I won't be a nuisance in.

Long long time ago, I bought a 2TB USB 2.0 flash drive, mainly because it was cheap and I was curious. I forgot about it and just plugged it in.
I see everyone telling they're scams and that they don't really have 2TB but how can I see by myself that it is indeed a scam.

>Properties tell me it's 2TB
>Check Flash Benchmark doesn't give me any error except the "can't do more than 4GB because it's FAT, dummy"
>Except for the speed that usbdeview gives me (3MB/s w, 11.39MB/s r), what is so awful about it ?
If I recall, I paid 5€ for it, so it was not the most expensive useless thing I've bought on aliexpress.

Best Android media player?

mpv

kek, is it really so easy to scam people?

I was thinking about devices like these.

Kodi

When you live alone, have no friend, are too socially inept to know girls, earn enough to buy useless shit but not enough to enjoy expensive things and are bored to death, it's easy to bite any kind of baits. But that doesn't answer my question.
After all, I can put 2TB of stuff on it and the speed is roughly the same as other USB flash drives I have.

Question was : Why is it a scam ?

Download and run H2testw (for as long as it requires to do the full test):
raymond.cc/blog/test-and-detect-fake-or-counterfeit-usb-flash-drives-bought-from-ebay-with-h2testw/

See you next week, folks.

it will be long (but not days long, probably a few hours) until it will give an error, meaning the device reports a fake size and you got scammed

If you could actually put 2TB on it everyone would use it and prizes would rise 10 fold within a week

>Android 7 in Redmi 4 Prime
>Due to complex issues in compatibility with Redmi 4 Prime so it won't get Android N update of China Stable ROM for the moment.
So, despite have exactly the same chipset and hardware aside from the screen as several other xiaomeme devices that get android 7, the r4p won't get an update "for the moment"...

Hi, my name is user, and this is my first video for chinked.com

brah its 2tb this dude chinked the chinks

How's the quality of chink figurines?

Thanks. You were right. Not even an hour.
Next steb : Buy a 10TB flobby disg.

desu, the design is still cool so I just have to find a way of opening it and replacing the parts with the ones of a legit 16 or 32GB and I'll be happy.

My Xiameme mi3 I bought back then never got me any problem.
Using it just to shitpost or text, I don't need it to be more powerful than my computer.
Really not ready for the "smartphones are replacing computers" era everyone talks about.

>Get chink shit delivered to my office for more than a year now, people start coming to me for advice
>Literally at least one package almost every week
>Office Christmas party rolls around and we're doing Secret Santa
>Someone gifts me Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built

bretty gud desu. Has anyone read it?

Should I get one of these android box?
I'm thinking of getting the H96 pro.

You've got a 4Gb USB there friendo.

Can you recommend me cheap and good usb gamepad?

If you want something with dual analog and triggers for modern gaymen, look up Gamesir.

If all you need is basic barebone shit, get a saturn replica like this:
aliexpress.com/item/for-PC-Sega-Saturn-System-Style-USB-Wired-Gamepad-Classic-Game-Controller-Gamepad-Joypad/32813855388.html

I declare Mi A1 the official current memephone of /csg/

LADS im looking for a cheap chink tablet for shitposting and watching movies with an OK battery

any suggestions?

>Gamesir
These are quite expensive.

Glad to see you aren't that retarded user.

Got a Chinglish response that made no sense on Alibaba when asking about shipping on LMR-400 cable. I need 25-30 meters of the shit and can't find a single seller that understands what I'm asking.

Why? Isn't it a more expensive version of the Note 4x with pure android and a much smaller battery?

Get a 360 replica then. Sort by orders and pick a popular one, but obviously the quality will be hit and miss.

Waiting for it to arrive. It’s my Chinkmas gift to myself

Item was sent into customs
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
at this rate I may not get my item before Christmas.

It has too small battery why only 3000mAh???

Link me a good power bank

When Redmi note 4 64/4gb version will be cheaper?

Bad

My $15 vintage shanghai watch finally turned up, definitely impressed with it.

Would it be good enough to incite enough lust to hot glue the figurine?

Did you get it from Taobao?

Ebay, just got myself another one today. just search shanghai watch on the .com site as it does not show up on other ones.

>Am I an idiot or not

Yes. A big fat one for even buying it in the firstplace. Did you seriously think Chinks make 2TB flash drives and sell them for €5?

A fucking Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 1tb costs €857.18

Was meant for you

aliexpress.com/item/2016-japanese-4-Style-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-PVC-Danbo-Doll-Mini-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32691529862.html

Has anyone bought chink shoes before? I'm having a hard time finding shoes large enough for my western spy feet

>the design is still cool so I just have to find a way of opening it and replacing the parts
You don't have to do that just format it correctly and use it for what it really is, a 4Gb USB stick.

*a slow as fuck 4gb usb stick

>Isn't it a more expensive version of the Note 4x
No, it's the Mi 5X. Better build quality but the internals are fundamentally the same bar the camera which is actually not bad
>with pure android
Yes, which is why it deserves to be the official /csg/ phone. No MIUI bloat, no Lineage Pajeetery.
>and a much smaller battery
Sadly yes.

The tabletop cutting board and null modem adapters arrived today =^ΘωΘ^=

>Bought my 64GB SD card at an insanely low price
>Faulty after 30 minutes of using it
Fuck this shit.

Be prepared for Curitiba.

>Use your Swiss bank account then.
why do you think a german has a swiss bank account? are you retarded?

>bitcoin bubble has burst
>chink shit is overpriced and mainstream now
>comfy reviews is rip
>I have no face

Recommend a chink 3D printer, user.

Well, you can also get a 4x and Lineage to have a very similar experience with a arguably worse build quality for a considerable smaller price.
I've been looking around for quite some time to justify the purchase of a A1 instead of a 4X and I really can't find it.

Stick to legit branded ones like lining or xiaomi, or shoes that seem to have soft, comfy soles
Reps use hard af soles and they're not very comfy to wear overtime

Can anyone recommend me a 64GB SD card?

>missed UPS on friday
>they only deliver on FUCKING WORKING DAYS
>I HAVE TO WAIT FUCKING TILL AFTER CHRISTMAS TO GET MY FUCKING SHIT

>comfy reviews is rip
What happened? I thought he only just started doing videos again

>AliExpress from Germany
ali supports giropay, use that
it basically redirects you to your bank's website where you then login and confirm the transaction
there are no fees and you don't need to register with a third party

youtu.be/aiz_US4dl-U
Tl;dw he's not reviewing chink shit anymore

Got this novelty oil bottle meant for two different oils. Quality seems chinky, will see if it lasts.

Is this the most a e s t h e t h i c alarn clock on aliexpress?

Lineage further gimps the already mediocre cameras on these devices plus you get to enjoy no end of force closes and other exciting bugs, some of which never get patched.

Please recommend me a reasonably performant usb hdd chink case.

Also, is it safe to assume that if I buy an USB 3.0 case and use it in usb 2.0, would it function better than a native usb 2.0 case?

My logic presumes that usb 3.0 in compatibility mode would have the 2.0 capacity maxed whereas usb 2.0 only might not.

Thanks senpai.

>Also, is it safe to assume that if I buy an USB 3.0 case and use it in usb 2.0, would it function better than a native usb 2.0 case?

My tester is broken because it always reads weird readings but it is very good. small charger compact

Is redmi note 4 64/4gb model on sale anywhere? I want the black or grey model.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-44gb-64gb-global

>R4P owner as well
I can feel what you feel. :(

OwO What is this?

...eh I wanted to tease ya, but I cba to wait~!

That's stupid and only has your ass as a source.
And this comes from a Mi A1 fan.