Did legacy captcha just die?

Did legacy captcha just die?
I thought it was supposed to be around until feb next year?
Press F

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171221173116/https://support.google.com/recaptcha
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't noticed anything.

I love hiroshimoot now!

wait false alarm its working again now.

Check your status.

me neither, you have a virus OP

I only post on Sup Forums to play the street sign game.

Sup Forums:
Will you go to some other imageboard, or will you remain on Sup Forums.org?

Fuck off

Works on my machine desu

yeah went down for a minute but back now

I was thinking lainchan, though I don't know what kind of state it's in now, better than the meme chans though.

>supposed to be around until feb next year?
what happens after that?
cause im sure as hell not going to bother solving dozens of v2.0 disappearing captchas for each single post

just be logged in to google at all times, that's all it takes user

It was only for a very short period of time

>replying to thread on another board
"V1 UNSUPPORTED"
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>BETTER GET TO Sup Forums

Anyone else do this?

it appeared to me, but i refreshed and it was gone

Any calls to the v1 API will not work after March 31, 2018. Starting in November 2017, a percentage of reCAPTCHA v1 traffic will begin to show a notice informing users that the old API will soon be retired.

u wot

is there a browser extension to make the audio capatcha default in reCAPTCHA v2 ?

All alternative imageboards are dead or bad. Sup Forums is pretty trash too nowadays so it's not like that much will be lost when it's gone.

Audio captcha is even more diffucult. I'm supposed to listen for numbers and the robot just blurts out some satanic ritual.

no, because Sup Forums is the only board i use

mmxchan will save us

Isn't kalyx & co. the ultimate meme ?

yea and no js recaptcha v2 is bad senpai, they seem to make the challenges harder with the non-js challenges: web.archive.org/web/20171221173116/https://support.google.com/recaptcha

it's much faster to solve than the none left images bullshit that take 5 minutes to load

>lainchan
thought it was dead?
want to jump ship too

There’s like two different lainchans

the ones mentioned on cyb recently?

This site has captchas?

I've literally spent 10 minutes now trying to post a thread, filling out captcha after captcha and it tells me it failed each time.

It ends on 2018 so v2 is appreciated. We all need AI in this future were in confiscation is of no acceptance of acceptance for data as evidence

it works for me

I will finally become free.

wait what

Even if you're logged in you still get 6-7 captchas sometimes if you post a lot

i don't have or want a google account

>did legacy captcha just die
t. retard

if you type v1 unsupported into the box, it will let you post

>on Sup Forums you get consumer generals
>on any lainch*n board you get uninformed opinions by 16 year old retards LARPing
>on Sup Forums you have a dishonest Nip running the show
>on lainch*n you have a literal (incompetent) autist running things

Are you really wanting to ditch this shithole for an even worse shithole with a bunch of tankies that scream 'MUH CYB A E S T H E T I C' at the drop of a hat?

You don't know what a tankie is bro

How do you figure that, phoneposter-san?

There are several groups from that awful place that advocate for communism while whitewashing the "attempted" historical implementations of it. I don't think you know what you're talking about, friend.

works on my machine

Doesn't look like anything to me

CALLE CALLE

Never forget

this

works on my phone

Works for posting, dead for reporting, at least on my side.

>captcha breaks
>go to the support page

>My computer or network may be sending automated queries?

>If you were directed to this page from the reCAPTCHA widget, you would have seen a message that said "We're sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now."

>This can unfortunately happen to good users for a few reasons:

>You may be on a shared network that is being used abusively
>Your internet service provider may have recently assigned you a suspicious IP address
>The site you are trying to access may be currently under heavy attack

>switch browser
>working fine

So extensions can break captcha now?

Google mentioned that they will put warnings occasionally on the legacy caphas since they will drop support march next year

>I only post on Sup Forums to play the street sign game.
This. I don't know why people are complaining. I spend hours every day playing that game

Time to post your rare calles

>Sup Forums:
>Will you go to some other imageboard, or will you remain on Sup Forums.org?
I wish there was a decent alternative, but the issue is every other imageboard is slow as fuck. I can't spend 8 hours a day on imageboards if I get replies every 8 hours

doesn't help at all

fucking niggers. they should have fixed the new one before killing the legacy one.
for fucks sake, images take up to five seconds to load, sometimes it just straight out locks you out of account, even if you answer their shit correctly.
and also yeah, legacy captcha still working on Dashchan.

Google announced they would start slipping messages saying "v1 captcha is about to die" among some normal captcha

A tankie is someone who supports those regimes user...

Whose bright idea at google was it to discontinue V1 captchas?

>calle
>rare

soon.

but it should be "google is about to die" instead.
Imagine how great a christmas everyone would have.

It's almost like that's what I've implied.

Put the phone down. Go back.

I hope hiroshima disables unregistered posts entirely and makes Sup Forums a pay to post site

You wouldn't be able to avoid bans anymore, for starters

But, I got banned for a week for calling Hanayo Koizumi fat (and she was the nearest mod's waifu) and evaded that so, maybe we don't want that until Hiro gets less autistic mods

>I hope hiroshima disables unregistered posts entirely and makes Sup Forums a pay to post site

It's not a bad idea but it's not like pass posters are capable of better discussion as evidenced by the incident months ago when only pass users could post.

You are mistaken, faggot.

Just like a normal forum. How original.