This is an electric shower head

This is an electric shower head.

It has 0 chance of ever causing something to you.

It is wired to 110-140 DC. It is better than AC if you ever had a shock, but you won't. Some are also in 200-240 AC currents.
Even if you where shocked at 110/220 you wouldn't die. I have been shocked many times while I was a child by touching electric plugs while barefoot.

When you shower you use rubber flip-flops so you don't complete a current.

It can work at voltages from 2200 to 5500.
It has a ground cable.
It can work from 20A to 50A.

The resistance is made by the both ends of the cable, not the water, so water doesn't conduct electricity.

In the end a seemingly suicide machine is safer than 99% of gas-heated showers. You can isolate electricity, gas you don't.

First worlders are butthurt about it because they can't afford the bill. I'm gonna take a comfy shower now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I put my finger up a light socket once. Nothing happened so I pushed my finger up further and my finger started buzzing.

what do electric showers even do? What is even the point?

are you stupid or stupid

They don't have water heaters south of Texas. Feels great being poor in a rich country. At least I can have a hot shower when I please without fear of electrocution.

You know, I kinda wish we had those here.

It would make my mornings slightly better. I'd have a slimmer of hope it'd electrocute me and I wouldn't have to go to work because I'd be dead.

hungary isn't that bad m8, think about the EU money

It electrifies the water to remove toxins

Electrical shock severity isn't because of the amount of voltage, it's from current (amps).

Electrical currents could cause sharting. No thanks.

It adds electrolytes to the water.

well i mean even if the electricity touch the water it isnt a continous stream so it wont even get to you

>When you shower you use rubber flip-flops so you don't complete a current.

Jesus fucking Christ

That sounds fucking retarded

Just so you know, this is pasta from some Brazilian on Sup Forums
I wanted to share it with Sup Forums

What are you, a fucking indian?

Which one gets you higher, getting electrocuted in shower or smoking weed ?

I had one of those years ago, the problem is that you can't regulate the water so it's usually hot as fuck.

Nigga it's 240V or die here. I'm not game to go around getting electrocuted.

Lmao
these things are terrible

>not getting cheap plentiful warm water from the nearby steel mill

>2016
>tap doesn't produce hot water

I thought you said it was safe, that doesn't sound very safe to me.

> people actually are afraid of getting electrocuted by a shower head
Are you all demented or you've been smelling that gas for so long that you got some sort of brain damage?
99,999% of hot showers here are electrical resistances ones... go ahead, google when was the last accident related to a shower here. You won't find any. It's literally safer than most electronic devices. The last accident i can recall was 15 years ago when my mom suffered a small shock.
This bullshit about flip flops is bullshit. Guess what, i have just gotten out of a hot shower, barefoot, touching the shower head, and I'm fine. As I've been for the last 20 years of my life.
The only thibg you can possibly argue about is price. I don't know how much the gas system you use to heat water costs. A eletric shower head costs about 20 reais (local currency. 1 dolar = 3,5 reais). In the end of the month, regular hot showers for the whole family (4-5 people) will raise the energy bill in 100 reais. Notice that we take many showers per day here, tropical hot country.
Now how much does your gas pipes cost? It's the only available argument against eletric showers, because regarding safety... wake the fuck up. You have more chances of getting electrocuted by using the tv remote.

>Even if you where shocked at 110/220 you wouldn't die.
In a best case scenario you would get electrocuted and pass out. At 110V DC you'll get zapped with 70% the amperage needed to insta-kill you. Your chances of survival are slightly worse than a coin toss.

And that is assuming you dont pass out in the bath tub while the current keeps running through your body.

So you guys don't have hotwater tanks to heat your water?
I did not know this.

Says the country that uses two different taps.

>As I've been for the last 20 years of my life.
They sure are.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

That's some /diy/ gore

test

>5500W

Seems like a suicide machine

this is some 3rd world shit, can't even take a nice shower in peace without the fear or getting electrocuted

>30A resistor

Sounds safe as fuck. I prefer heat the water in the kitchen and then throw it to my body like I did when my gas heater was being repared than risking my life with this 3rd world machine.

Ok then

How awful. If you do this at home, you don't live in a first world country.

>I was a child by touching electric plugs while barefoot
holy shit how is that even possible... ohh it's 3rd world country

>its totally safe guys

Mexican Suicide Shower

ground wire isn't even connected
these guys just want to die don't they?

Kek

>when you shower you use rubber flib flobs

I never did this and never will
Faggot

It appears to be connected to the pipe.

>I have been shocked many times while I was a child by touching electric plugs while barefoot.
jesus christ my sides, fucking mexicans

>Third worlders

>taconiggers can't afford two taps

>he believes in good guy eu throwing monies on poor eastern europeans

>curennt year
>not having an electrical water heater

just use a water heater what's the fucking point of this shit

>pooland

>Not using solar water heater in 2016

>having sun

>solar
good fucking luck with that one over here
we'll stick to electricity

im sorry

Do you think most of the houses that use these have properly-working circuit breakers?