UMatrix/Noscript (brainlet query)

What am i doing wrong? Still getting this naked html look. I just want to avoid malicious scripts ffs

get ublock origin faggot
and enable "uBlock Filters"

settings > host files > purge > update
this fixes everything

that's umatrix settings

>What am i doing wrong?
You're not in the oven.

fucking corporate shill

I have stricter policies on umatrix and it still works. It seems to me op has ublock installed as well but somehow is blaming umatrix. Op a faggot as usual.

Default deny all scripts and XHR.

Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)
piguiqproxy.com
Drop that in my filters and hit apply.

>piguiqproxy.com
You don't need to add this.

I'm seriously surprised this shit is still here. 5 days of a malware script running on one of the biggest sites on the internet.

Thank you, good sir!

No problem. It was driving me nuts, too.

seems to work with just the first line.
Similar threads had other shit tagged on the end that seemed to have broken it.

Thanks to all this shit going on I finally caved in to use uBlock alongside my usual noScript and the badger (previously used ABP since I didn't mind non-intrusive ads)

hide isis posts, do not reply to isis posters

>seems to work with just the first line.
Yeah, I got sloppy with copy/paste.

So are these new malware domains here to stay or what? Hiro most likely isn't going to respond and Sup Forums has already stopped talking about it for the most part because ublock solved the problem for now.

someone just needs to build an addon that formats the site as normal but reads from the API instead desu

I'ts Christmas moterfuckers.
Nobody is going to change shit until 2018.

At which point it will be the expected norm and be accepted
I'm onto you

Should have "discovered it" and created the shitstorm later. You are too quick to think strategically.

>did this, blocks the ad just fine
>breaks the captcha so I have to phonepost
>mfw no reaction images on here

Sup Forums isn't even in the top 1000 sites

Im more surprised that nothing changed and there are barely a few threads about it with few replies, because I expected something like this from Hiroshigook

We are going on 5 days now of absolute silence from Hiro. If we just end up forgetting about all of this and just let that gook fuck us over then we really are cuckchan. The longer this goes on the more and more guilty Hiro looks. He is repeatedly shooting himself in the foot right now and he's too stupid to realize it

Bump, a topic like this shouldn't slide.

Why not just install the anti-cancer script?

I have that but I still have to refresh any Sup Forums page I load before it un-breaks, sometimes repeatedly.

Begone jew

Don't worry. Anyone who tries to complain on IRC will get banned. Have a nice day.

I don't have half the stuff showing up that you do, OP...what's going on?

HIIIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOOJEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yes you are right, most people are probably not even aware of this either because they allow ads or are filthy phoneposters, but if they knew im sure many would care.

>what's going on?
The botnet script is being effectively blocked by your adblocker.

>running on one of the biggest sites on the internet.
Sup Forums is FAR from the 'biggest' sites on the internet.

4chanx captcha+updated filters for ublock origin gave me this.

>using ublock and umatrix

Now the cancer domains only show up in umatrix irregularly.

What's wrong with that? You can use either to block shit but for some stuff uMatrix is easier to use.