What do I do guys? Me and dad just got into the crytpo game yesterday and we already lost $25...

What do I do guys? Me and dad just got into the crytpo game yesterday and we already lost $25,000 and were forced to sell. Dad got so angry he smashed our Macbook pro and kicked my brother's cat (but its okay,just a little shaken).

What coin can I buy to recoup the losses? Dad says ripple looks good and impulsively sunk 5k into it while it was at $1.1-$1.2. Then it went down and he sold 90% of it.

I'm thinking of XVG but dad says he wants to invest in dogecoin next, buy a small fortune of it and wait a month for it to be worth 1-2k each like the other popular cryptos. I don't think he understands the market but I trust his word. He was once a professional poker player.

Also
BAHAHAHA HAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAABAGGAGAGAGAGAGAHAGABAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>buy high, sell low
is your dad idiot?

The only people who made money on this shit were the people who bought 6 months ago.

T. Sold and still made 20k

Your dad is the idiot everyone else makes money off

You don't buy when it's high.

He was once a poker player so he can now magically preempt this?

Hmm go invest in stock vehicles

Buy high sell low.

>and were forced to sell
By who?

/biz/ anthem

Fucking brainlet newcoiners and their weak hands! They shit their pants as soon as they see red. I LOVE IT! We feed off your failure to invest an *understanding* for cryptonomics. Shit. It's actually much more simple than economics. It's simply the the failure to dissociate any psychological ties to your wallet. Buy high and sell low. Ride until you die, faggots!

Why did u sell? You truly lose when you sell. Never sell a losing coin.

just stop now before you end up homeless.

kek

Proof?

Does any one remember original buttcoin threads that shoved sharpies in their asses to get 1 btc? Wondering if any of those irl faggots still holding it

>Mac
Found your problem.

LMAOOOOOOO
POTTERY

>Mac user
>gullible moron
Like pottery.

Traders always sell losing positions at the end of the year, it allows them to book losses for tax benefits. First of year will rebuy what they sold to enter in again at lower dollar cost average.

No one ever mentions this in Bitcoin community, since all are so new and excessively dumb. Hope that helps you understand the mystery of the world around you.

Since this is just a shit bait thread let me use this as an opportunity to ask; Should I buy now or wait for a bigger dip?

I was gonna buy some btc today to pay for my vpn

wait for the final dip

so we're in the bull trap

we're still in denial but yeah

>buy crypto
>sell it the first time it dips
>smash a macbook to increase losses

#JustAppletardThings

Lmao, we're at the "media attention" phase.

media attention phase was late 2016/early 2017 when every single website ran with the "IF U INVESTED 70 CENTS A YEAR AGO U WULD BE WORTH 2 BILLION TODAY THANKS TO BITCOIN, LEARN HOW TO INVEST NOW" articles

I've seen this picture posted when Bitcoin was $300. We aren't at any phase because it's not a bubble.

Jup, that's denial right there.

And I've seen that exact post in 2011.

It popped in 2011 and in 2014 and returned to mean, will do same again. Nobody said there will be just one bubble.