Why are western Asian girls so terrible?

Why are western Asian girls so terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFIG8Nlf7o8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nurture >>>>>> nature

wtf i hate them now, i hate all people who have different opinions than me. Especially those of different ethnicities or gender

I was talking to a mongolian-american girl the other day who was also an elliot rodger fan. these feels are killing me.

she had dirty feet too

>couldn't have worn it any prouder

based, whats your problem with that one?
Signalling social stuff on your attire seems to be huge in america in general.

That seems like a sweeping generalization to make about a people because you saw a picture of a Asian girl supporting a political candidate you don't like.

On that same note, why are people who hate Donald Trump such whiny, obnoxious runts?

I hate both Hilary and Trump equally. Politics in our country has turned into some bad reality TV show.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFIG8Nlf7o8

tfw no westernized asian gf

They're everywhere in your area, go get one.

yeah i know and they make me hard af

>filename

kek

it's true though

They're ideal

They're the best, better than western white girls

GOTTA

that's far too much ass for you Paddy

Half asian baby with white supremacist parents, Elliot Rodger 2.0?

those are some really ugly accents

My dad is half maori, so that would define him as HAPAS had no problem marrying my mum who was a tall, blonde and slim. Women fawn of my cousin too who is half maori, who is tall and athletic.

Why are Americans getting faraged now?

nz isn't a pacific island

wtf i hate asian-american girls now

>normies believe in the BRICS meme

lmao

Most of them voted for Obama in 08, and about 1/4 of them voted for him in 12. They supported Obama care, because in theory it saves the country money & benifits everyone. If she reforms it & makes it more cost effective, I think she'll keep their votes. Also, they really like her tech policies. They rave about her tech essay. If she can pass maybe half of those things through congress, I think she'd keep their votes. But honestly, this crap with Trump has scared them. They're worried that Trump will tweet or say something stupid, and then idiots will go out & commit violence against Asians. They're pissed that the GOP hasn't outright denounced Trump for his hateful rhetoric. So I think that they will continue to vote Democrat for president, to keep the GOP far from power for years, even decades to come.

whats a western asian?

a mexican

Westernized asian

Whoa Drumpf btfo

>muh comservative asian waifus

wtf?! 60% of white people vote republican yet they had barry hussein obongo and a dem congress a while ago. im so angry right now what the hell happened america?

100 years from now white America will be a mythical story

A Finn

>60% of the white American population

Well there's your problem

This is supposed to be appealing? I wouldn't want her anywhere near me. Imagine if we had a son, how the hell would she treat him? Would she spit on his face and call her own son an undatable piece of trash? Would she delude herself and him by calling him white? It'd unironically be Elliot Rogers 2.0. You can't build a stable family with someone who looks down on her own and future offspring's race. You just can't. Why anyone would even consider dating her is baffling.

Oh God I just noticed that she reproduced. That kid is fucked. Child protection service should take that kid immediately. This is so wrong on so manly levels.

At least they're better than controlling psycho fobs.

The choker means she's good at sucking cock desu

This

>minorities and women dont support trump
>be minority woman
>want attention
>"""support""" trump
>receive free attention
Simply epic, I see her scheme.