Any aboriginals on Sup Forums?

Any aboriginals on Sup Forums?

youtu.be/tSNvfk0zFNc

Yes, do you want questions answered or are you here for memes?

>fat-nosed whites

>I'm an abo but I have succeeded in your society
>I'm an abo but I have kept my culture
what is this bikie looking cunt talking about, I doubt he wanders about in the fucking bush whacking lizards with a stick when he wants a meal

I am an Aboriginal

Are you from Alice Springs?

Why are you so standoffish? I just wanted to start a discussion. Do you keep many traditional customs?

No

>Why are you so standoffish?

Because any mention of my people on this website is a 300 reply circle jerk about how I'm not a human being with cherry picked pictures of 70 year old women who have life in the desert their entire life

>Do you keep many traditional customs?

No, My mother was part of the stolen generation and doesn't even know where her people come from originally, so it's pretty impossible to embrace a culture I know nothing about

This is generally true for most indigenous people, So many people died and there was such a strong systematic process of destruction of language and culture that modern day cultural practices are probably nothing like what people were doing before the 1920's

Are you mixed or actually aboriginal?

I am Greek

>Are you mixed or actually aboriginal?

being indigenous is not racial it's cultural

My mother is aboriginal and my father is English

What is your opinion on national sorry day?

How did they meet? No memes, I promise

Im guessing it wasn't at Ayers Rock

If it's cultural and not racial but you don't know your culture what is it? Are you really aboriginal?

Are you kidding me lad

It's more like a combination of both with racial taking precedence

University

My mother was working as a janitor at a high-school, she left high-school after year 10, she managed to get into arts at the university of Queensland through entrance exams

My father was doing a PHD in English literature, they fell in love I guess

Blaming people who weren't even born for something that they had no part in and demanding an apology doesn't help anything

All it does it either encourage a deluded sense of white guilt or make bogans angry that they've been accused of something negative

It's important to remember the past and talk about the horrible things that happened to people but forcing people to apologize for things they never did is definitely the wrong way to go about it

I don't know about traditional culture but modern Australian indigenous culture is definitely a thing which I am part of

The orginal question was
>Do you keep many traditional customs?

The answer is no, I am however part of indigenous culture because in the modern day it has nothing to do with traditional customs

No I'm not, I dunno why this triggers Anglos so much, Before you start getting mad I don't collect any kind of benefits, and before you get mad and accuse me lying I'll let you in on a little secret

They don't fucking exist outside of scholarships

Culture takes precedence lad, you whites are all mongrel mixtures of Celtic and Germanic blood but you share the same culture which makes you white

"you whites"

I'm part abbo as well, my grandmother was stolen generation. Our culture doesn't make us white, our culture is Australian.

If a white dude walked up to a bunch of abbos and started acting like them he'd probably get fucking stabbed

>Modern indigenous culture

Can you elaborate? Specifically on the construct of such a culture, considering you have previously mentioned that indigenous culture has been wiped from living memory.

Are you of mixed complexion? Brown?

I ask because I have seen that true aboriginals are all black, and the video shared by OP seems to be of individuals with less than 1/4 - 1/8 aboriginal ancestry.

Third question: why is "abo" a derogatory term?

Culture, Noun

the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.

>If a white dude walked up to a bunch of abbos and started acting like them he'd probably get fucking stabbed

You can't act like a culture, it's a series of ideas, perspectives and attitudes which are ingrained in you from your associations with you family and peers

I don't share that culture with white Australians, I have never been thought of by my peers as white nor have I ever felt like a part of white Australian culture

>Can you elaborate? Specifically on the construct of such a culture, considering you have previously mentioned that indigenous culture has been wiped from living memory.

In the same way the cultural of the US has evolved since 1788 indigenous culture has changed massivly over the last 200~ years, culture is transitory in nature and while most traditional customs and culture has been lost or intentionally destroyed modern indigenous people still have a unique culture today

>Are you of mixed complexion? Brown?

This isn't relevant but I'll indulge you, I'm pale brown with big nostrils, a thick brow and very curly dark hair, I also have straight facial and pubic hair which is strange but is common amoungst indigenous people

>Third question: why is "abo" a derogatory term?

For the same reason nigger is derogatory, it's a meaningless slur but the contexts it's used in are never respectful or without a subtext of prejudice so it's hard to remove the associations

Whoops second line of green text is meant to respond to

>So many people died and there was such a strong systematic process of destruction of language and culture that modern day cultural practices are probably nothing like what people were doing before the 1920's
I've often thought pretty much exactly this. Do you think Australia is even ready to address that thought though?

Thanks for the info. I hadn't encountered the word "abo" before, quite understandably since I reside on the opposite side of the world from you.

Do you speak a different dialect or accent than standard Australian English? Do you use terms or phrases within your indigenous contemporary culture that are unique to aboriginals?

Thanks for responding, this is quite fascinating

the last major evolutionary change in humans occured around 40k years ago (improved communication ability due to something in the brain), the time when aboriginals were already in australia
do you feel like aboriginals are the same as non aboriginals or possibly aboriginals are a separate branch from the rest of humanity (white, asian, black)?
also do you have any interaction with full blooded aboriginals, how do they fair in communicating?

Maybe I've misunderstood you but you can't really be called an indigenous Australian without any indigenous blood which is why I say race takes priority. for mixed bloods culture is definitely the defining factor.

>MUH HERITAGE
t. 1/128th abbo

>I've often thought pretty much exactly this. Do you think Australia is even ready to address that thought though?

The reason people cling to what they think are traditional practices is because the importance elder's oppinons hold in indigenous culture today, What aunty Gunya thinks she remembers might be complete bullshit but people take her word for it because it's hard to disagree without being very insulting

Most other indigenous people in my generation that I've talked to feel the same way about it that I do

>Do you speak a different dialect or accent than standard Australian English? Do you use terms or phrases within your indigenous contemporary culture that are unique to aboriginals?

I dunno if they're unique to aborignal people but I use them daily

>Juragees
Pants
>Migaloo
A white person, not derogatory
>Munu
Pussy
>Deadly
Like cool, a general statement that something is good or worthwhile

Other than a couple of slang words like that I definitely do have an accent I've acquired from my mum and uncles

I think the amount of interbreeding between whites and indigenous people shows that they are definitely not different species

Full bloods by are just normal people, however since the majority of them live in abject poverty
they are pretty fucked up people usually

The ones who aren't fucked up are pretty strange and hard to relate to because out in the communities the culture is so different, they are usually very intense, humorless and conservative people in public, and very warm and friendly in private

That's an attitude which I don't really agree with but and which mainly comes from the generation before me who are by and large quite racist

Did you even read my posts or are you just incapable of communicating without memes?

>Suomi Shitposter

Literally hitler youth tier

Oh d-g we have been found out :DD

>Did you even read my posts or are you just incapable of communicating without memes?
Do you're half-abbo at best and who knows how mixed your mum is :D It's as cringy as some Sami+Finn kid would wear traditional sami clothing complete witv the hat of four winds around central Helsinki because muh heritage :DD

>Thinks Suomi is better than Sápmi

Typical Finn / 10

Don't talk shit about the Sami

Are you 100% purely genetically Finnish? if you're not then by your logic you're a swede

I'm not white, I'm not part of white culture

I don't understand why you are so upset

I'm not talking shit about them I'm just saying that being from a family of mixed sami mum + finn dad would make you a typical Finngolian, not sami. It's practically the same autismal reaction as the 3rd gen immigrants who become hardline muzzies. It's just fucking dumb. I probably have a lot of Swedish blood, does that make an indigenous guy from Svealand?

Do you support Aboriginal Sovereignty or know anybody who does? Not memeing, but if so many Aboriginals live in poverty what would their country's economy even consist of?

>yfw """"""""white""""""""""" Australians actually fucked abos

And no, "it was just bantz m8" isn't a defence

>Do you support Aboriginal Sovereignty or know anybody who does?

No that's a terrible idea

The territories proposed are shitholes with no clean drinking water let alone anywhere that could support enough agriculture to support communities

Also from a philosophical point of view I think it's time to move on from that kind of petty "we'll go our own way" mindset, there is nothing to be gained from it in theory and all it does is make whites hate us even more

How do you think the Spaniards felt when they bedded indigenous Mexican women?

Not the lad you're speaking to. I'm a wog, but obviously am a part of white fella big smoke.
I've never heard of someone suggesting abo sovereignty
The only ones who would support that are whites, so we can lower our taxes

But pre-reservation Indians were actually attractive

>The only ones who would support that are whites, so we can lower our taxes

That burned so hard I could feel it here in Texas

>my subjective taste is an absolute universal constant

I hope you're just drunk or underage and not just retarded

What does "wog" mean?

What would an independent aboriginal australian country look like? Land locked?

What would its economy consist of?

>I hope you're just drunk or underage and not just retarded

mediterrean european