The 'Americans shit and shart' meme based on some cherrypicked images of aisles that are selected by management to be...

The 'Americans shit and shart' meme based on some cherrypicked images of aisles that are selected by management to be the recycling area of the stores needs to stop.

America is the most hygienic country on earth. If you think sharting is unhygienic then you are an idiot. Sharting is hygienic. America has sharting and it is hygienic. Other countries

Don't wash their hands
Don't shower multiple times a day
Fuck animals
Don't brush their teeth
Eat food that went bad

It is disgusting and unnatural. America does good, natural things. It acts like a country of people should act. I enjoy my sharting not fucking pissed on and expired burger, even though burgers do taste good. You other fucks have destroyed your immune system. Also there is no shit in the average store aisle. The only shit is in designated sharting aisles. And if there is poop elsewhere it is because of animals, not humans, Americans don't shit outside. Don't believe the memes. Australians are the unhygienic ones. Abos never invented a toilet and they let abos run wild. Most Australians have abo shit on their shoes.

SHART
H
A
R
T

IN
N

MART
A
R
T

T. Shartin McMartin

American food is of much lower quality than European food though, that's why you keep pooping yourselves

Dude stop taking it so seriously holy shit, why not have a good laugh with everyone and handle the banter?

t. Sharter

Watching the more common countries on the board throw an autistic fit when they're the (shart-encrusted) butt of a new spammed joke for once is great.

Fucking lost my shit when KHAN'D was circulating and like half the Aussies were like "g-guys it's not funny delete this" and "y-yeah well here's [irrelevant statistics]".

I didn't see you making these arguments during le ebin poo in loo meme campaign.

S

H

I can literally smell the shart through the screen.
when americans shart how long do you leave it there for?

PPPPPFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTSSSSHHSHSHLLHHSLLSLSHPRRRPTHHHSHHHH

lol a sharter said something

lol a nigger thinks hes white

MARTY MCSHARTY
IS AN EXPERT
ON POO POO
PEE PEE

LOOK EVERYONE

THE SHARTER REACTED TO MY POST

Calm down Esteban

Don't shit in your pants lmao

Will Americans ever recover from the sharting maymay

Ok, I'll give you that stuff about some other countries, but
>most hygienic country on earth

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA what the fuck are you on mate

DELETE THIS

>cherrypicked images of aisles that are selected by management to be the recycling area of the stores

Designated sharting aisles?

DESIGNATED SHARTING AISLES

Lmao. Ameritards btfo

hmm... is this a serious post? or a sharlotin? we will never know

I sharted today lol. Im not sure if it counts because i was insanely hungover but it happened

This meme is retarded

truly will the world be united under this

I'm Shartacus!

The whole site, including you are as well.

this pic always makes me sad in a way
those two are probably trying to be good parents and do the right thing but they seem so foolish
also milk coffee causes diarrhea

take the poo to the loo

>he doesn't shart in the mart with his family every Sunday after church

Fuck off commie (((kike))) cunt. Freedom to shart wherever we please and you sjw niggers can't stop us.

z i t t o
a n i m a l e

t. Sharty Marty

Beautiful.

Nobel peace prize for Walmart?