A Korean celebrity accidentally squashes her nose on live TV

>A Korean celebrity accidentally squashes her nose on live TV
When did Korean women first started doing plastic surgery? Why them and not say Japan (eventhough Japan has a lot of it too).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s
twitter.com/tonochizu/status/766952946244333569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy kek

lmao

lmao

Korea needs a nuke

Wow that regret now has sent in, hope it isn't permanent.
Plastic surgery in the states at least for noses isn't always for aesthetic reasons, I know a couple of people who need their airways opened up after they broke it from accidents.

It's entirely understandable as a medically relevant surgery. Why did it became the national standard for Korea though?

They believe looks matter and they do in the entertainment industry but all that plastic isn't going to turn some okay looking girls into anything close to people like Sofia Vergara.
It isn't that far at least in the States with people wanting to look better, most try naturally because it's the cheapest.
The next thing I've talk about people with is botox with it being less permanent and drastic than lets say PS, and also how much cheaper is it to get certain PS jobs done as oppose to over here on this hemisphere.

코를 성형해주세요

Plastic surgery is only acceptable for bunda and tits

>okay looking girls
lmao

t. park byeok-jun

honestly most of these surgeries don't even make them look better. it just makes them look like creepy dolls. sure there are some fugly koreans who could definitely use some surgery, but it should be the exception and not the rule. women that already look fine generally just end up ruining their appearance with surgery.

just look at these pure north korean qts. they are much more appealing than any of those plastic kpop idols.

ayyy lmao
literlly worse than plastic

if a girl wants to look as beautiful as possible that's great. she can do as many plastic surgeries as needed. you only have one life

>implying they are not cherry-picked
Honestly we could do that for both sides of the border

Why did black women put lye in their hair?

What's her name?
When did that shit happen?

It is suposed to be an exception, physicians are suposed to ebvaluate whether the impact of the surgery will be beneficial enough to the patient to outweight the risks involved. You know that thing that starts with Primo non nocere.

As you've mentioned, there are people who really could use it, we are talking the people who lost badly in the genetic lottery. A plain looking girl just needs a makeover not a nosejob.

KPOP NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I can't help but feel plastic people would be difficult to live with.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WMebV5qt3s

>우리 문화

it's edited

no it's not

both are disgusting

KEKKK

it's so the jews can hide among you. watch out

Damn this made me feel bad

Ayy

fucking whore, she should've just accepted life as an ugly loser like I did

Kim Park Lees are worst subroaches
Dont come to Japan uglyGooks

t.netouyo

zainichi can't be either Japanese or Korean
zainichi hate by both Japanese and Korean.

is this picture correct for this situation

wait, I can do that with my nose and I never had plastic surgery. if you squeeze your nostrils and suck the air in, that will happen to your nose.

I don't care about plastic surgery if they end up looking good though. what's the problem? would you rather be surrounded by uglos?

Why Koreans and zainichis eyes look identical?

Fin support zainichi

no wonder Finns are Koreans of Scandis

It's mainly because Korean (and most Asian) culture place a lot of emphasis on looks and their effect on destiny. A pretty person will have a better chance of landing that job, marrying well, etc etc. And since South Korea is one of the most competitive countries on Earth, plastic surgery is going to be the primary option of those who seek more in life. Also the number of surgeries is sorta inflated by wealthy Chinese looking for surgery but don't want it done in their homeland. It doesn't mean there aren't naturally beautiful Koreans of course, just less than you'd think. There's a a Vice doc on it, it's pretty interesting.

キチガイwwwwwww死ねゴミカス

What career? Of a breeding sow?

Your granpa

your brother

Dr. Kim..
What have you done?

Your sis

you mom

Please Korea

Dont Go Plastic!!!!!

why are you posting pictures of your family

this

thank you for your pic, kim.

日本語喋れる?

The fuck, does she have play-doh for a nose?

お前は英語しゃべれやwwww
低脳

スレgif キャプった?2chで貼ろうぜwww

ㅅㅂ..

>guroshit

fuck you leaf

this is so guro i seriously instantly can hate it and it makes me upset

fuck you

translation plz?

t. zainichi

> be zainich
> tend to have short tempered brain disorder
> pissed off his team director who changed him since zainichi sucks at playing

twitter.com/tonochizu/status/766952946244333569

I am happy zainich fired from our national team.

Fucking disgusting slut

Japanese girl in 1880.
Photographer is Italian, Adolfo Farsari.

t. Netouyo

t. zainichi

Her nostril is just sticking to her skin due to moisture, its happened to me before. Show the full webm and you will see her nose go back to normal at least I hope so.

Nothing about that webm implies ps other than "lel korean"

Adolfo Farsari is Italian

>sticking to her skin due to moisture
No, never normal person never be like that ,only subhumans can do

t. plastic company

It started after the KOREAN WAR. Many people were injured and needed plastic surgery.

>Koreans trying to be human beings

Almost worse than the Chinese

Almost

pepshi itt is disgusted at her though

you cant apply it to whatever you want

t.NETOUYO

zitto netouyo

you should learn kokugo before english and get a training to be calm and objective

there's literally no difference between chinese, japanese and koreans
ainu are honorary white

PHWOARRRRRR T B H LAD

>chinks are at it again

what's a netouyo and what's a zainichi

zainichi> basically paki in UK
netouyo> BNP supporters or nationalists

>netouyo

internet nazis I think

>netouyo
Do sexy netouyo girls exist in Japan ?

you are wrong
It is the counter racism labeling them racist by zainichis

It's pleasing to watch,even if I dont understand what is going on.

Do you have netouyo in France?

Whhy anglos are retarded and don't understand their own language even thought the language is misspelled.
Even if it's misspelled, foreigners can decipher but I noted that anglos can not decipher.

yes, pic

netouyo french women are top tier

That is quite unsettling to look at.

>why is this happening to me

this is how you know she hasn't experienced any hardship in life. this is the sort of bargaining children do when faced with difficulty

alt-right is that. same goes for any other euro and anglo countries. they all share the same view of muh white is the master race.
google "alt-right". you can easily get the info because now hillary has officially started to target trump over them. or just go to Sup Forums which is the western netouyo alt-right's bastion and lurk there for a while enduring painful MAGA moecrap images just like ones netouyos make

kek

>they all share the same view of muh white is the master race.

we dont think muh Japanese is the master race.
we simply dont like them.
It is all based on their criminal acts, ill words,corruption, biased ideology, inferiority complex, victim attitudes and we deem them social ills like yakuza just like niggers in the US not black people.

colombia is right

Alt-right is mostly American. European far-right is different.

But yeah, I agree that alt-right is the closest Western equivalent to netto uyoku.

It's easier to understand broken language if your language is broken