Before you ask how 300 people can die to such a weak earthquake in Italy...

Before you ask how 300 people can die to such a weak earthquake in Italy, remember that their quality of life is literally worse than Mississippi.

They live in shacks and call it history, then are confused when loads of people die in a quake. They're still developing.

Euros build houses out of rocks like fucking cavemen. They talk about superior building quality, but when the ground shakes a bit cities crumble. It's a good thing that we build cities out of steel unlike retarded europeans.

But it's "history"

History just killed 300 retards lmao

Don't be mean to Italy

DID THEY-A SAVE-A THE GABAGOOOOOOL

shart in mart subhuman amerifat

>My simply little state has a higher life expectancy than most of the European nations.

t. sharters

I can't find a single index with American state HDI values because every single one is in "American HDI", which is completely retarded and doesn't allow for comparisons because the criteria is different

Anyway, your data is 6 years old and Germany is now 7th internationally

CARMELA WHERE'S THE FUCKIN GABAGOOL

6 years ago would have been fucking worse cause at that particular moment we would have been going through a recession, meaning the US must be even HIGHER than before.

>tfw the average American has 5x more money than the average Hungarian

yeah and if we created an index for our states wa, vic and probably nsw would btfo anything poo.s.a has

"No."

It is still fitted higher than your sharted pants obongo

So rude, USA.
We love our towns, because our grandfathers and their grandfathers and so on lived in those houses.
It's about family and living a slow and simple lifestyle.
I don't live in that kind of place, but I understand the feelings of people who chose to live in those old houses.
Many of the inhabitants were old people who have lived there all their life. They don't want a new steel built house.
Most of the people who stay in those tiny towns in this period are there on vacation, btw. Like summer house or normal tourists.

Which is perfectly understandable for anyone who isn't a sharter. But then again there are retrofit adaptations that would allow you to retain the aesthetics while also providing safety. Still not a cheap procedure, as it would require you to demolish and rebuild every building from the ground, and still worth the cost, considering it could've saved the lives of so many people. Whether they like it or not it's a matter of safety, they could be putting the lives of others in risk for the sake of vanity, which could very well be perceived as negligence and irresponsibility.

Also, I watched the footage of a little girl being pulled out from the wreckage, and that kind of shit always shocks me, and regardless if it's just the old people and tourists, they're still people, you halfwit.

because high population density + house with more than 50 years of history + night earthquake = lot of people died.

I love american banter

That image claims that our hdi in 2010 was 0.780 but it was 0.854, not that it matters since it's mostly influenced by expected years of schooling and average years of schooling which are hardly an expression of quality of life

wtf i LOVE Germany now

Considering HDI takes into account GDP and central/northern regions are bigger by a third or a double than the South I think its fair to say that on this retarded graph Italy should also be divided up. You could probably lose Sicily and it would climb above missishitty.

In 2010 greece had an higher hdi than luxembourg, austria and the uk by the way, just to say how useless hdi is

and you still shit yourself
subhuman it is

>muh money