Finally doing this...I feel clean. Renewed...

Finally doing this...I feel clean. Renewed. Like all the shit apps from the play store were removed from my body not unlike fleas leaving a dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565
wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for you?

Yay

look at this shit
how could anyone look at this picture and say "you know what, maybe i want an android phone"
just fucking hideous vomit inducing garbage jesus

>on android you had the freedom to install whatever apps were at your disposal, regardless of whether they are on Google Play
>on iOS you are only allowed to install apps that are specifically from within their walled garden that had to get cucked to get in the first place
Really makes me think

If only that was the only significant downside to iPhone os

>apps made by basement dwellers
>apps made by gods

pick one

This is true as well. IOS seems to hate the user.

>Apps made by gods
>Implying that most of the apps that people use are not already multiplatform
>Implying users are not using Facebook Messenger and Snapchat which are on both systems
Good sir, you can get fucked with a banana.

Good luck with the purposely slowed down piece of shit you are gonna have within a year.

Why do iCucks think iToys are better? Do you honestly think Apple gives a fuck about your privacy or security? Why you naive fucktard?

It's well known that snapchat runs like ass on android

t. android user

Reminder that apple shills are a real thing.

Pay more then 50 for your phone pajeet.

It's a little shit but it's not enough for me to turn to Apple.

Snapchat literally give preferential development towards iOS you fucking idiot, snapchat runs like crap even on the latest Samshit flagship

>T. brainlet who couldn't have just removed gapps

this, filters run at like 20fps half the time and it drains the living shit out of my battery just using it for more than 10 seconds. I lose like 3 percent just by sending a snap.

remember when having the iphone used to be cool instead of just signaling to everyone around you that your tech illiterate. Where did apple marketing go so wrong?

>remember when having the iphone used to be cool
no

how do i get a job like that? dont tell me they do it for free

They absolutely do it for free. Why is that hard to believe?

>remember when having the iphone used to be cool?
You mean 10 years ago?

it runs great on my S8+

Shareblue and CTR paid their shills like, half a penny a post so it might as well be for free.

the state of android

how has google not removed this app from their store?

You paid the idiot tax. Good job, fucknugget!

hey, good thing you listen to advices and removed the part saying
>from: me
>to: me
but you'd have to be an idiot to actually think this is what a corporate emails look like

That's because you were in elementary school when it came out, you underage faggot.

He really does. I mean, he's either too young to have worked in an office setting or a complete failure who has no idea what business communications look like.

Congrats, welcome to non-Pajeet land. Maybe Android will be better in a few years or the higher tier phones will get stratified away from the horrible UX. For fun, look at how much better all of the G-Suite apps are on iOS.

just gonna leave this here...

Embarrassing.

You're trying too hard

ITT: triggered poorfags

yeah apple should be like samsung and have their batteries explode all the time
come back with a real argument kid

too hard

tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands

>retards can't use phone
>it's the phone's fault
lmao pajeets have been reduced to trolling literal blogsites instead of arguing... ahahhahahahhaa

Did I strike a nerve? ;^)

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565

>“The iPhones with broken glass that we have analyzed to date show that in all cases the glass cracked due to an external force that was applied to the iPhone,” the company added.
damn might want to read some of your own blogs before spamming them ranjeet

And how are corporate emails supposed to look?

Most for the time for me they're riddled with typos and are pretty short/to the point, sometimes entirely devoid of any context.

*breathes into your ear*

wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/

That's not an explosion though.
It's just normal Li-ion battery failure.

>i-it's okay when my god apple does it!!!

You are aware that shitty code can cause slowness, right user?

It's not just hardware all the time. Many things must happen correctly for shit to run.

SnappleChat is famous for having the most garbage code in the business. Just look at their security desu.

>iCucks pretend this isn't true for years despite mounting evidence
>now even Applel admits it

I usually just think to myself Steve Jobs is dead.
And iphones are for girls. Either way, phones are still garbage.

>for girls

wow kid when are you finishing middle school?

>Android
>being solely built for running useless social apps for niggers and retarded thots

iOS is built purely for social shit. Android it's built for work.

iOS is a fuckin meme.

Lel you can't honestly believe this. Why would apple waste time trying to convince a Mongolian Business computer form to use their products lel.

>android
>built for work
>nothing works, need to root it, flash a rom, etc to get things working right

>iOS
>it just works

>shilling for iOS
>thinking it's superior

Time to go back to plebbit buddy

Fuck off shill

No one who isn’t on someone’s payroll makes posts like these. Preprepared and everything.

>.I feel clean. Renewed.
AGHAHHAHAH
THIS IS WHAT IT"S LIKE TO BE A CONSUMERIST

I'm so sorry

>it's another "Android user tries to bait other Android users by falsely claiming that Samsung is Android" thread

/thread

Have you told your parents you're a homosexual yet?

lol

You nerds are fucking ridiculous, waxing poetic about phones and treating them like lifestyle statements and shots fired in some grand philosophical battle for muh freedumbs, as if everyone really cares if the NSA knows they voted for trump.

I don't, and can't run iTunes without a windows VM because I use Linux (and don't really give a fuck, because my job transitioned to web apps for literally everything). And that's about it. I use what is convenient and requires the least changes to my life because

IT'S
A
FUCKING
PHONE

And so should you! On top of that, you shouldn't care which FUCKING PHONE people use.

Sup Forums - tech mag reading gaymers

Ughhh it's just our daily larping thread man, take a chill pill dawg. We just pretend to be iPhone shills to take steam off from work.

This

>i don't actually understand the problem so i'm just going to blame the problem on Sup Forums mindlessly
(You)

>Can't keep his phone clean of unused apps
>thinks an iphone will remove hoarding problem

Funny the other day I sold my iPhone 7 and bought a Moto G5 Plus

>Good sir
Go back

If iPhones are so disastrously bad, why doesn't reality show it? Checkmate, panjeet. Apple continues to grow, Apple devices continue to be cherished and loved and you continue to be a poor somethingbeard because Indians are low T and cannot into neck hair.

Captcha hilariously related.

>gets BTFO
>"p-p-poor!"
EVERY TIME LMAOOOOOO

>I feel clean. Renewed.
of a bunch of cash?
you are a moron OP. period.
you are an impulse buyer.
there is absolutely no need to go from powerful industry smartphone A to powerful industry smartphone B other than you are too fucking bored that you need to make shit value decisions.

I didn't get BTFO by anything. I just saw a wall of internet articles on random sites. Again, panjeet, reality is different than what's going on in your mind. Enjoy Android 2.6 Curry Shitfest.

lol

>"i-i wasn't B-BTFO"
>using subjective "reality" argument
>thinks i use android 2.x
>"panjeet"
L M A O
M
A
O

I'm sorry for your loss. May you be reincarnated with better brains in your next life.

>android slow around new iPhone launch
What did he mean by this

Timestamp with all your apple products or gtfo.

Holy shit man, I was planning to hang myself tonight but now I can't stop laughing. Bless you iToddler.

>muh poooooollll boogeyman
lel

>It's just normal Li-ion battery failure.

>Samsung battery catches on fire.
ALL ANDROID PHONES ARE BOMBS

>iPhone catches on fire
Don't worry this is just normal.

>Do you honestly think Apple gives a fuck about your privacy or security?
I think they give more of a fuck than Google, I guess. Google's product is you.

>every android is the same and made by the same people
>android is not open for customization and apple has never screwed up

Fucking lol
Literally had to make up a fake reason to why I started laughing.

I don't like having a phone that gets sabotaged by its manufacturer just a year or so after release plus I actually enjoy not being tethered to the wall due to poor battery life, so I avoid iphones.

I mean, if I were a NEET that stayed at home all day doing nothing then I guess it would not make a difference maybe? But I'm a lawyer and I'm on the run throughout the entire day, so I need a reliable phone, not a selfie accessory.

Not really. Didn't they turn in the katman to the feds? So much for user "privacy©®"