What the fuck are we even?

We Flips are in Asia, with Hispanic Culture lookin like Pacific Islanders.

I was looking at surveys , statistics and shit and I have no idea where to put my country.

we're fucking abominations. we should really have our own classification.

try looking for blood type ratio. there's Hispanic, Asian, and etc.
this is bullshit.

It was the americunts who distinguished us as Asians, clearly that's not how it looks like because most of em have squinty eyes and yellow.

Other asian countries that doesn't look like "asian" can be classified with other nations simply because of em neighbors like Turkey.

what do you assholes think?

>inb4 belong in the trash
>come on now m8 be original at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6924kfOhJ8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

P I N O Y
R
I
D
E

W O R L D
I
D
E

As the most powerful race in the world I would think that you are free to make up your own category.

>being squinty eyed and brown
>any different from squinty eyed and yellow

I (filipino american) put white+latino because it gives me the most benefits

>his country adds another level of bureaucracy by asking what race they're in all their forms

Kys

American.

Hello

most of those people you're talkin about are half breeds, chingchongs have been trading with us for the longest of time. majority of us don't have squinty eyes.

also look at this asshole
clearly cancerous right?
we don't have that much cancer here unlike in the west.

>talkin about the disease not the way they act. if it's the act itself we're talking about then we do have massive amount of cancer here.

in my opinion, filipinos are all white americans

Of course Mr.66%

even though your country sounds like middle easterny, your people looks like asian and your geographical location is clearly in asia.

have you seen where we are?
in the middle of the fucking pacific ocean.

aside from being a rice nigger.
why are we even asian like fucking hell.

we could classify ourselves as whatever we want sure, but that doesn't change the fact that statistically, we can't be placed in one ethnic group ye white bald man.

This desu.
Do not put too much attention to European meme categories
They are overrated and not actually worldwide.
>like le yellow race category for everyone in Asia.
If you need a category it can also be an elastic one. Pales and darks has worked pretty well in some countries.

Flips are Southeast Asian along with Indonesians, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Thai etc.
It's different from East Asians like the Japanese, Korean and Chinese, which is commonly attributed as "Asian" to most people.

Also, Hispanic Flips are rarer than you think, lmao.

is this from AHS

Aren't filipinos usually mexicans

No, they look like typical SEA monkeys

I'm a Chicano and everyone asks me if I'm a flip.are my Indio features too strong?

Do you consider Russians as Asians?

Do you mean that people from southeast asia look like sea monkeys?

Maybe

>lookin like Pacific Islanders.
but you don't look like pacific islanders

SEA means Southeast Asian

>I'm Chicano
Fucking gross

Pacific Aztecs

we still are considered "ASIAN"
I'm talking about statistics brodie.
the asians they are talking about in most of the statistics are yellow ones.

Japanese people have the higher life expectancy in the world, they are asian and clearly doesn't have the same "stats" as the "SE Asians"

what I was saying is "statistically" we can't be placed anywhere just like our neighboring south easteners in asia.

not to mention that most of them are pure blood. no mixture of other races. making it easier to group em.

Yes

You guys do look Asian tho.
Therefore you're Asian.

This our country now white women can't get enough of that BMC

Come back home hispanic man.

Pls no .girls don't like indios

kek thank god we we weren't colonized by spanish who dicking anything moves
send us more beautiful prostitutes

You're Asian's with Hispanic influence.

Pic related is the Google results for "Average Filipino Man" vs "Average Chinese Man".
> Filename

You'd be classified as southeastern asian. The Philippines is not that far from the mainland and for the most part, the culture leans much closer to asian than hispanic. I'm not saying there isn't any spanish influence, though. I also disagree with what you said about looking like pacific islanders. I don't know about you, but all the filipinos I've seen look distinctly southeastern asian.

Did Flips already look like hispanics before the Spaniards came?

I know kek but you can try changing your look man.

they have the same features as your common white people. they could be considered white by itself.

just look at this thread, some say we are in asia so we're asian even though appearance / genetically wise. we're different than them.

this guy say we're hispanic. not to mention they are the one of the reasons we have people looking like hispanic in the first place

this cunt says we don't look like pacific islanders yet when you look at most of the pictures on the net, they do look like us.

exactly my point.

not to mention the origin from the people here are so fucked up. it's like people just one day decided to make PH breeding ground for abominations.

Just do as we did, build your own identity

no, most of us look like malay or thai or some other shitting assholes. it's just that from the north south and west, people just fucked up our already fucked up gene pool making statistics in this hellhole harder to categorize

Do you know her?

>cunt
i'll beat the fuck out of your small gook body faggot

You are the only hispanic-asian nation, that's why you feel so strange and lonely.

Embrace spanish legacy and join the others.
youtube.com/watch?v=6924kfOhJ8E

are you kidding me? look at this
remove the accessories and these assholes would pass as a flip.

it's really hard to distinguish people outside your ethnicity.

you don't look like pacific islanders at all faggot lmfao you look like gooks while pacific islanders look more like niggers/spics

you're just sending pictures of people looking like other races ye coot. we have chingchong looking people here too. but majority doesn't look too chingchong and that already yet again i'm repeating myself tells alot about us being different from the common SEA people and the asians themselves which makes it hard to be categorized.

>google ita/aeta filipino also this

you can't make us comeback you filthy puto,

I don't disagree that they could pass as filipino, but they're still distinguishable from the average filipino.

>join the others.
In what? You guys planning some sort of Bong Commonwealth?
Also Portugal colony of East Timor doesn't count?

Do you have Chinese influence?

I would always just class them as Asians.

Doesn't the average Flip only have a relatively small amount of Spanish blood?

There is no Filipino race. The Philippines is a mixed post of Chinese immigrants since the 8th century, Spanish colonizers since like the 15th century, native "negritos" (who are almost all dead/bread out by now) and other immigrants from mainly south/north east asia. Think of it like the Asian USA, except much shittier and Spaniards building your shithole up instead of Anglos. I guess that also explains why you turned out so shitty.

that's what i said

>not to mention the origin from the people here are so fucked up. it's like people just one day decided to make PH breeding ground for abominations.

that's why as I said, we need to be placed somewhere. not SE asian, not hispanics. if anything the closest we could be is pacific islanders. but then again the categorization of us being in asia, being asian is still there. the gene pool is fucked up to begin with.

also OT but fuck you sweden for making making pop music that's been thrashing this thrashy place

I thought you guys listened to k-pop?

probably another HRE making it HSE

strategically speaking they could make an alliance with the hidden commies here taking care of the east. but this is OT.

most of us forgot, but not all of us.
Fuck you Spain

that cancer has been on its down low for now, still here but not as hyped as it was.

and now we're back with your garbage.

Flips are SE Asians. Just deal with it. The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country and is a part of ASEAN.
Also, not much of the SEA countries look alike at all aside from skin. Vietnamese, Burmese, Bhutanese, Lao and Cambodian people look more different than Thai, Indonesians, Malaysians and Filipinos etc.

Even East Asians look different from each other.

What's the capital of the Philippines?

Sydney

What about South Asians?

You can see a difference between Indians, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Maldivian people and the Pakistani and Afghan, also the Nepali and Bhutanese (which is apparently a South Asian country).

how many flips did Spain rape?

try 300+ years

Do you consider them as Asians?

jungle niggers fits nicely

you are part of SE asia. nothing more or less

your looks and culture arent so special that you are upset about it

in other words, every country in the region is pretty much unique and special, inclusive of you.

>abominations

I can attest to this. My mom and grandparents looks Spanish but everyone here calls me a Chink and speaks to me in Mandarin :(

from what you're saying, we just have to go with asian stats even though clearly historically speaking, we're not like them.

Go look for the stats of life expectancy of all asian countries.

we can't even be grouped with the fellow SEA people.

Sure.

nice trips you filthy chink, but all I was saying was, your culture can affect data, food we eat, genetics, etc.

you guys have the highest life expectancy of all but if you group asia as a whole, you'll have the same expectancy on my estimate with other continents.

see how that affects things? we clearly don't have your typical asian stats.
If we group ourself with the majority of Asia, or even just SEA, it'll be a different thing.

Kinda fits 3rd of the map i guess

Fuck you Spain. Revert you shitty influence. Especially catholism. Can't visit my relatives without, getting everytime some stupid preeching about Jesus and other religious crap. Your shitty monotheism has hindered Budhism entering the P. and making it more Asian.

u wot m8 all faggets

Easy
You're the most powerful race

hey my niggas

Filipinos are Austronesians who adopted Hispanic culture.

That's just the language. The indigenous people are much like in USA more or less gone. I think the numbers of indigenous philippines were at 3% or something like that.

linguistics is the most telling of your ethnicity though.

so unless filipino is in some situation like irish gaelic its without a doubt the best decider of ethnicity.

tell me about Filipinas, why do they love the white dick?

Money.

I'm a bit brown and my half-Filipina gf LOVES my Big Brown Willy

Well if I'm not mistaken, they speak a multitude of languages. Tagalog is the main one, but if you go down south they speak Visayan. The Spaniards did only control Philippines for 300 or so years, so it's not like the languages died out, despite Spanish being enforced iirc. Other than that I just don't know. People who moved there seemed to have intigrated well. Filipinos with Chinese blood in them make up 20-30% of the population iirc; from what I've read they abandoned their language and even their last names when they moved there. And Chinese are sort of notorious for not integrating well.

Filipino's are the mexico of northamerica
The Bolivia of southamerica
The Spain of Europe
The Papua new Guinea of Oceania
The Philippines of Asia
You should be banned from earth ASAP

They're more of the Americans of North America. And Brazilians of South.

the ol' gf is Filipina but has literally 0 Filipino traits, weird

Literally everyone thinks she's Chinese, but slightly darker

It's very likely her family is predominantly Chinese and simply moved to Philippines in the more recent centuries. There have been many reasons for Chinese people to flee their countries.

Are Chinese flips still remember their roots?

No idea. I don't think so? I read that they were very quick to adapt to Philippine culture. I've talked to some Filipinos and none of them seemed to care enough to look into where their ancestors originated from.

so if it was more that foreigners integrated into the Filipino society rather than the other way around, it's fair to say that they are still quite a Austronesian people.

Well if you mean culturally, I guess so. Ethnic origin wise? Eh, I don't know. It's a very mixed country. There obviously is a fair share of Austronesian blood there. It's just very very sped out at this point.