It's time to sell, r-right?

It's time to sell, r-right?

Go back to /biz/ retard

It's time to sit back and watch retards kill themselves because their precious memecoins are worth nothing.

All I want is for it to crash so the market gets flooded harder than the used xeon one on ebay.
Can't wait to make some retarded build for GPU computing while wasting only 200 dollars.

Yes, if you are panic selling because of the Xmas dip then you do not have the correct disposition to trade crypto and should exit.

exit now

get the fuck out

I've lost $100k over the past few days at 19.

I'll hold until I die. It will recover and the nocoiners will be saltier than ever

ITT: salty niggas who didn't get any bitcoins

>hey guise let's talk about the greatest technological invention since dubya dubya dubya
>hurr gb2

Not happening pajeet. It's still profitable to mine alt-coins and would be at 1/4th the current market.

>t. Buying Up Your GPUs for a Mining Rig

>nocoiners will be saltier than ever
this. Most of the normies on Sup Forums don't understand Bitcoin and this usually results in confusedscreaming.jpg

>greatest technological invention

>t. salty brainlet

>Your face while typing this.
Keep holding, user, it's sweeter when you lose everything instead of minimizing the damage.

BITSHIT GET OUT REEE

>nocoiner wants to see others burn
yeah, you clearly don't understand Bitcoin at all. Why are you even browsing a tech board?

Always buy hi and sell low...its a tradition in your bloodline.

>m-m-muh no coiner!
>Meanwhile he lost another 100 USD in value.
Keep holding!

I spent all of the past four months telling people "investing now is a bad idea." And I said it again and again, and no one believed me.

I've seen this all before. I owned 3000 bitcoin in 2010. It's not worth it.

I'm not in it for the value of Bitcoin, I'm in it for the utility that Bitcoin provides.

7 transactions a second

I can't wait for the CIA niggers to stage an operation to take down butcoin and restore balance to the gaymen

it's for final settlement and has always been you fucking peasant.

>t. stupid retard

have fun paying an extra $20-30 for everything you buy no matter the cost

But doesn't that mean you'd be a billionaire now if you hadn't made a dumb business decision along the way? Why should anyone listen to your advice regarding this matter then?

yesterday was the time to sell, you're too late, it's going back up

See Most of you fucks are retarded. You can literally use second layer solutions, as we already do every day, that maintain the same security model as Bitcoin, to make transactions for a couple of satoshi.

I bought at $.20, and I would have been smart selling at 10, 20, 30, 40 (which is what I sold it at), 50, 60, 70, what the fuck have you. I made a lot of money. I could have been a millionaire, sure, but the people who are millionaires from it now gambled with a beast made of speculation and libertarianism. It was stupid then, it's stupid now, and it will continue to be stupid.

And you're stupid for questioning me, faggot.

Is my transaction going to clear after 4 days of pending? I'm really getting frustrated here lol. I hope it does.

Bitcoin devs are bailing, they fucked up and the entire problem with high transaction fees plus the number of operations means this thing is going to crash hard and the worst part is that it will bring the other currencies which are infinitely better to rock bottom as well.
I feel bad for you anons who bought high and have to sell low or risk losing everything if you want to hold like the retards you all are.
If you want to continue playing with crypto you either jump ship to other currencies or you pump and dump on the hype train from McAfee's new coin.

lol no

Yes. Buy high, sell low.

Also

Gonna keep the 300€ I spent on ETH. If I lose it it's not a big deal. Preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

Have a merry Xmas!

bump

bumping

It's not about understanding Bitcoin, it's about understanding currency and you don't

this economic downturn means nothing in the grand scheme of things. if you sold, thank you.

pic related

>time to sell
nonsense
It's time to buy

>BUY HIGH, SELL LOW
Not gonna make it. Just buy a lotto ticket or something

Lightning networks hold your bitcoins as escrow. So, you gotta trust the people who made that crappy 2nd layer solution

XRP is the future. Embrace the machine.

Permissioned systems are worse

I'm pretty sure that is not an actual log scale

It's time to fuck off back to /biz/ with your maymaycoin garbage.

IT'S TIME TO BUY

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

too late
we're allready back at 14+k