Stop using harmful software Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/software/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le based self-debugged man

im living a harmful life star i hope i die early

What exactly is (((his))) definition of "harmful"?

Well here's the page this is from. The left sidebar has sub-pages for various topics
harmful.cat-v.org/software/

I can only imagine running across someone who insists on using sed 11q everytime instead of head...

For what purpose?

usually when bringing up kshes, people bring up the pdksh/oksh/mksh side of it.

Is AT&T ksh93 harmful?

autism of course

kek

Make me.

bump for answer?

mksh for the win.

FUCK AT&T

why?

i told you this yesterday uwu fag

Holy shit, chrome just tried to stab me wtf do I do?

I forgot

i made dis

Reminder that plan 9 was demo software not intended for daily use. The production version was called inferno, and had a lot of creature comforts like keyboard shortcuts, theming, and a WM that didn't justify the devs being too lazy to add titlebars. Anyone who uses plan 9 from user space is using half baked shit that was written small and simple so it could be written quickly and still work, and that even the creators of plan 9 all ended up using Windows/Mac OS in the end.

But locales other than UTF-8 ARE legacy shit, XMPP is genuinely garbage and died for a reason, perl is indeed garbage that died for a reason, XML is...etc. And preaching against GNU is a valid stance. Their software is garbage and only required anywhere because of the people that idiotically use their nonstandard, sometimes undocumented extensions. Kind of like microsoft, but unironically marxist
>GPL seizes the means of production
>free software, free society is more or less based on marx's theory of alienation

Wasn't Inferno intended to be a competitor for Java, not Linux/Windows/MacOS/etc.?

Stop posting Moortuguese autists