Convince me not to buy an used 980ti

Convince me not to buy an used 980ti.
Currently using a 960.

with your pic I don't even get why the loli looks better when its a trap, its so true yet I dont understand why it fucking confuses me am i gay

Mainstream Volta is around the corner

The dick only makes it better. By recontextualizing the loli, it becomes a deconstruction of male attributes. The concept of a ``trap'' is a logical extension of the simple lacanic principle that the quality of being exists in the transgression of itself; e.g. you're never a perfect spouse, student, employee. The concept of moe` archetypes revels in its transgression of the ideal female, and the ultimate transgression of feminimity is being male. Thus, traps are the ultimate version of women.

Probably will cost too much.
As a poorfag this was my first time going into the 80s series tier cards, before that I always had 60s like the 260 then 560ti then the 960, etc.
I'm not going to buy some high end monitor either I'm still using my almost 10 year old dell 1080p display and I'm fine with it.
Wouldn't a 300~400 dollar used 980ti be enough for me? Never bought used GPUs before though I'm kinda going to take a leap here and hope everything works out. Is it a terrible move?

>am i gay
yes. and the sooner you accept that, the better.

You can't do 4K HEVC 10 main 60FPS HDR with a 980ti because it lacks dedicated decoding hardware for it.

Buy a 1070

This pic is true.

That one is around 100 dollars higher than the 980tis I can find used.
I'm a poorfag.

i still use a [spoiler]660 3gb[/spoiler]
never let me down

How does the 980 Ti compare to the 1060 6GB?

The 980ti seems to be quite a bit more powerful than the 1060.
Didn't really check actual reviews tho just checking stats on this site for a very basic idea.

I unironically agree with this. Also, transcend genders and become an angel.

Got a better testing picture here from a 1060 review from guru3d.
The 980ti is a lot better.

>I unironically agree with this.
Good. Because I unironically wrote it.
>Also, transcend genders and become an angel.
Is that a euphemism for suicide?

I have accepted that I am Bisexual.

nvidia removed dvi-i port so If you use a CRT or any monitor with vga you should get the gtx 980 ti.(active converters suck dick) I bought mine used overclocked it's slightly better than 1070.

I'm currently using a 660, convince me to buy anything

traps r not gay
just b urself ;)

Thanks for the the info, I'm still using a monitor with a DVI output (10 year old dell 1080p lcd).
So I guess the 980ti used is the best idea.
The system is also kinda old, overclocked second gen i7 kinda works great for everything at least to me so I just wanted to upgrade the GPU.

Hey me too!!!
uwu

why is there always stupid shit like this to make you regret cpu and gpu purchases

I know what you mean but 4K 60FPS HEVC 10bit is like worst case scenario.
4K 30FPS HEVC 10 bit should be fine with a Haswell CPU if you don't mean pushing your CPU.

You aren't using a CRT monitor.

literal degeneracy

*a used.
Since “used” is pronounced with a consonant Y sound at the start it’s treated as such.

Kinda depends on the price

Source on the right picture?

Your monitor is too shit for it.

That's the nicest way I've ever seen of telling some to kys themself

Boku no pico.

The cheapest 980ti I found was around 335 dollars, I doubt volta cards will be in that price point when they release, even their 60 series.
The 1070 for example is around 450 give or take.

Should be fine on that monitor, it's only an issue with vga monitors and crt's or anything with analog. They got rid of dvi-i but you can still use dvi-d which is the same thing but no analog pins.

>homo and a pedo
kys

because a girl that looks like a girl is easy to find, a boy that looks like a girl is like a fucking unicorn ie they are rare. same as liking "attractive" people, because they are rare and less plentiful than average or ugly people.

Literally no such thing homobro, it's just a short term mental illness, simple sexual indecision. Just join us man, don't stay one of those mentally ill half-homos forever.

Homo is ok doe

Does it even count as a "trap" if you're actively seeking them out instead of being deceived or "trapped" by them? At that point, you're just gay.

shhhhhhhhh

>Just join us man, don't stay one of those mentally ill half-homos forever.
Sell me on it.

>kill your self themself

>Cute boys
>Posts your typically hideous tranny

wow it's almost like programmer traps are actually hideous trannies irl