What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.

We're preparing a surprise for france, don't worry about that.

How about you kill yourself.
Gp back to your own shitty nations, then be proud of your pedophilloic culture and faith.

>muslim
>hagia sophia

when you're at the top of the (you) kingdom, remember to share

the picture of the usa is from a riot that was many years ago.

>mfw that Belgian madman who went to Morocco to fuck bitches and take nudes of them, then the bitches got honor killed by their fathers.

Can't find the article tho, gonna let you down with this one.

And Angel Gabriel said to Mohamed leave no one starving for (you)s and i shall follow his words

How about i kill yourself instead heh ?

No.

Muslims don't even have fucking conscience?

How they could make that shitty propaganda photo?

to be quite honestly religious threads are out of place, as well as racial crap ones. might be better if Sup Forums had /rel/

fuck off go home coward ayyrabs even we sea monkey hates you for those pigheads wahabist infected virus you exported here
seriously fuck off back to whatever you came from

Salem

Not going to fall for this another time CIA

This.

>we muslims
>French flag

Yep, sounds about right

What do you think about Sharia Law?

Well said, brother, white people must be genocided.

>tfw got a captcha with the image of a site called dani kebab

>Fr*nch flag

not surprised fåvæ

google Philippe Servaty

>fights against all odds
Millions of Syrian men have run away from ISIS, which has probably 50-100k men total. Arabs are the most cowardly people imaginable.

Memes aside, Islamic architecture is breddy cool

gr8 b8 btw

tbf there's probably a million men in Syria that have died or are still fighting

if they did stay back and fight, the question would be which of the 1000 armed factions they should align themselves with

common sense says they should fight for assad, but they all hate him while still hating ISIS and most of the rebels

but this will fly over Sup Forums's head and I will be accused of being a mudslime so whatever

You make a very compelling point.

Hmm I see...

but you're a muslim, lebshit

i'm not but whatever makes you feel better

who do you think they should fight with?

>be me
>be on a curise ship sailing from barcelona to marroco
>arived at the port
>shit all over ,smells like pigeon poo
>condom in the fkn water
>every thing looks like shittt

>wow lad wow marco such nice place

That's the blue mosque btw you sharter, not Ayasofya