Can we start banning Apple shill cucks? You get like 40 Applel threads a second. Fucking Mactoddlers

Can we start banning Apple shill cucks? You get like 40 Applel threads a second. Fucking Mactoddlers.

Let me guess, you think apple threads should be deleted but it’s fine to have infinite Samsung, chinkphone, pajeet rom and street shitting threads?

Sorry you can’t afford an iPhone but that’s not reason to hate those who can.

just filter them out pham if they disturb you /.*apple.*/i and /.*mac.*/ and /.*iphon.*/

how about you stop asserting that your phone is the fucking holy grail and that if you don't have it it's because "you're poor lmao" and not some other logical reason?

>time to play the victim

nice try, shill.

Then you'd bitch about the Stallman thread that inevitably takes its place

I'm sorry being reminded of how poor you are bothers you.

including threads like yours

>When a phone costs more than a used car.

>all phones except AppleTM ones are poo poo india embarrassing
Samsungfags with their $1200 phones need to fuck off too, though.

not an argument.

What used car are you buying that’s below $1000? Some hunk of shit?

I bought an Isuzu Impulse for $600 one time. One of the door handles didn't work and it wouldn't idle but that was fixed with some duct tape on the intake.

Sweet car I enjoyed it.

>WHY WON'T YOU BUY OUR SHITTY TOYS?!?!?!
>THEY HAVE A FRUIT LOGO ON THEM!!!!!
>t. underpaid numales and pajeets of applel online marketing division

>There is correlation between phone brought and personal wealth index

My first car was a $500 1985 corolla. My dad showed me how to fix vacuum leaks and replace suspension bushings, tie rods, and shocks on that thing.

By the time it was good instead of a shitbox I think we had about another $400 in it.

post timestamp, then your opinion might be considered

I understand what you’re saying, I bought a 90s Honda Prelude for $600 back in I think 2004. But it’s a bad comparison to say a phone costs more than a used car, when the typical used car sells for ~2000 minimum, usually around 5 grand depending on the type.

>pajeet keeps making apple hate threads
>pajeet hates seeing mention of apple

Why are these people so mentally retarded?

The date is on the screen you absolute mongoloid.