What is Sup Forums's opinion on Vivalvi browser? I'm using it and so far it's bretty nice

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Vivalvi browser? I'm using it and so far it's bretty nice.

Haven't really noticed any substantial differences with the update, to be frank.

I'm using Waterfox currently, but I did give some use to Vivaldi in the past, and I was very satisfied with it. I like how it really goes as far as possible to look different and unique compared to others browsers with its GUI, management and options. I would say it's the best fork of Chromium.

Waterfox is a meme, though

I just downloaded it a few days ago and I'm greatly enjoying it

it's great but locks up randomly, lags for half a minute every now and then

therefore completely unusable, although I like it

non-free license, not an option.

botnet

Botnet.

Closed source.

Vivulva

It's much, much nicer to use than standard Chrome.

At least it's not Brave.

They took chrome and broke some stuff and added a half assed ui
Pretty unusable

botnet

It's nice. Using it at work and home. I love having the tabs on the side of my screen and it's pretty fast.

im using it now... its super comfy but i wont screenshot just so some autist can tear apart my tabs

fun fact: vivaldi has a unique "fast foward" feature that detects the next page... i map this to ctrl + pg dn and can literally fly through chans and forums

non free also botnet

bump

Looks beautiful but too many bugs and it runs too slowly to be usable a lot of the time

proprietary freeware