Nine Inch Nails ARG

We are wondering if there is a on-going ARG (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game) connected to the band Nine Inch Nails.
This is a machine you can see in one of the videos (youtube.com/watch?v=_g8nAqDu3gI) Can someone with experience with that kind of analog stuff say what this can be used for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ
youtu.be/D26U26fFojw?t=82
youtu.be/xdO9SzDd3OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is "we"?

Listen up, faggot
Trent Reznor is as lame as Deadmau5 for having absurd modular/analog equipment and making dumbfuck normie asshole music with it

The Nine Inch Nails reddit
Ok bro, whatever you say. We all have our opinions,

But when you have as much disposable money as them, what else would you spend it on?

But I am really interested to what you consider as not
>dumbfuck normie music

autechre/aphex twin

I can watch stuff like this for hours though
youtube.com/watch?v=oTFpMYhRbkQ

youtu.be/D26U26fFojw?t=82

Doesn't matter that they spend it on nice stuff if they do nothing useful with it, retard

youtu.be/xdO9SzDd3OU

Ok, let's assume this has to do something with music. Can it be a broadcaster of some sort? I have a close up, athough the name tags are kinda useless for you guys
Aphex Twin are awesome too

You have to go back.

>Aphex Twin are awesome too

Can you just fuck off to your reddit shithole?

watch out he will screencap this and will have upvotes at your expense

I actually prefer using Sup Forums, higher autism brings a lot of cancer and sometimes extremely useful information. The cunt here are atleast dedicated

shut the absolute fuck up

making shit music with a thing that you can make anything good just by blindly tweak anywhing must be challenging...

Didn't they do one for Y̡̗̥̗̼̥̬̗ͣͪ̂̆̋̄͌e͑̋̆ͮ͜a͕̪͊̌̚r̨͈̺͓̘̃ͪ Zero

real estate

It is shit music but if you think modulars can make anything good just by tweaking shit randomly you're an idiot

even if you are a kid and dont know aything about synthesis, and just make shit noises, everything could be better than that