Just won W520

office auction.

Install debian or gentoo?

dubs decides!

install gentoo

install arch linux instead

install trisquel

Definitely Gentoo. It's got a quad-core, so the compiling will go a lot faster than with the T or X series which usually have dual cores.

Install [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Gentoo[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

install qubesOS

install funtoo

Fedora

install ubuntu 9.10

install gentoo

that's not gentoo or debian
you had one job

FEDORA WINRAR

> Wasted dubs.

OPfag here. I got it for 277. 256GB 16 gigs of ram 1080p. quad damage Did I do well?

Gentoo

OP HERE GOING FOR THE ROLL!

INSTALL GENTOO

No point. Can't libreboot these W520's yet

Arch

You heard the dubs
Install Fedora, faggot.

Nice, install gentoo. You'll benefit from having that quad core.

Sell it on craigslist for $100 and then you can afford a Windows 10 license. If you want the best you have to pay for it!

Install Gentoo.

This. I mean unless you want to keep your virginity forever its best to steer away from the more autistic operating systems.

OP here.

I started the gentoo install but can't seem to find out how to do LUKS. where is a guide?

Fuck off windows shills I deal with that garbage enough at work.

Install openbsd.

Who the fuck pays for Windows?

Download .iso, activate, done.

Gentoo. Welcome to W520 masterrace

KDE Neon

Intoo Genstall.

Gentoo is for autspergers. That machine will run any distro comfily.

Install gentoo

I want to encrypted the entire harddrive like debian does for gentoo. The official handbook is omitting that part. Lol wtf. where is it? I did this before like 3 years ago

Did you Gentoo dudes even encrypt your hard drive or nah? Because I am.

What is the best linux distro for windows 10?

install templeos

windows pc computer

yes

Fedora wins again.
t. X220 Fedora user.

Windows 7 as the lenovo recommends it.

Debian black peiplpeople

Debian niggrr

>2 dubs itt
>one is a distro that wasn't listed as an option, another is for fucking windows
Install gentoo

Win7 or *buntu, whatever distro supports the nvidia GPU well