Don't forget, if war with China happens the Chinese immigrants in your country WILL side with China

Don't forget, if war with China happens the Chinese immigrants in your country WILL side with China.
These chink bastards, despite living in Western countries, look down on us as inferior and lazy. They think that if our Western countries were filled with Chinese that it would be much more better.

theage.com.au/victoria/south-china-sea-protests-to-come-to-melbourne-20160721-gqaubb.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/US_PolPot.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will side with the white man for I acknowledge I am but a cum dumpster for his strong white penis.

If every Asian country were ruled by western masters the world would be much better. Every Asian "man" should be able to savour the taste of white sperm on his tongue.

>They think that if our Western countries were filled with Chinese that it would be much more better.

Well, it would. For one, we wouldn't roll over and let hordes of disloyal people into the country to become citizens.

Why do you care, 李?

Just because Jews destroyed white groupthink does not mean other ethnicities are as stupid to disunite themselves.
The Chinese are right to do that, Australians are foolish for not doing it and letting distant foreign ethnicities in in the first plase.

Chinese are scum. Better dead than red!

冷静下来的兄弟

>"Look at Australia, they couldn't get normal immigrants so they got gook immigrants!"

GOOK GETTER

>roll over and let hordes of foreigners in so that those foreigners won't let foreigners in
Nice logic buddy.
And they'll just make it a shithole like mainland China anyway.

Most of the Chinese in our country are geeks more obsessed with gookclick than anything else

Still better than muslims. But then, saltwater crocs would make better immigrants than muslims.

>if war happens with china
ill gladly help them genocide evetybody in this 3rd world muslin shithole

it's not like there are any white people in france (except me) so they wouldnt be doing anything bad really

yellow people>>>brown people
that is a fact

Brown people are at least nice when they're nice.

Chinese shop-owners are all fakers, they secretly laugh at you for being from them.
Chinese will own milk bars but have NEVER themselves set foot in a milk bar, calling it a rip-off. Shows how they treat their fellow citizens.

wouldn't expect you to wipe out the chinks after Indochina

they'll genocide you

>it's not like there are any white people in france (except me)

jokes on you my people already got genocided lol

I am not even Chinese, but I'd 100% side with them.

No, I'm saying if Chinese rules Australia, they're not going to be as dumb as you idiots and let people whose loyalty lies with their mother country in.

You sure are gullible fucks.

>being this fearmongering
What proof is there of Chinese aggression?
Most of the war and turmoil in the last century have been done by US and their satellite states.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU CHINK!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

a fucking jew

usa will protect us from china

>China attacks vietnam for invading its ally cambodia
>China attacks India for building forward bunkers on Chinese soil.

You're proving his point ???

>protecting it's ally Cambodia
You do know who they were protecting, right?
Pol Pot. You know? The guy who mass-murdered 2,000,000 Cambodians?

>b-but vietnam is invading cambodia on a quest for justice!!!!

lol, also:

thirdworldtraveler.com/US_ThirdWorld/US_PolPot.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_United_States_support_for_the_Khmer_Rouge

Who said anything about justice?
Ugh, I'm never going to agree with a chink loving shitface so just stop talking to me.

Allegations, as opposed to direct support like the Chinese Commies.

>allegations
>implying there's any way America wouldn't support every anti-Soviet dictatorship in the world during the Cold War.

You're more naive than I thought, LOL.

Your tenacity is really something.

Who is he? Some foreign student?

>Chinese

Not a threat, only dogs would be scared.

>Chinese vs Arabs and Somalis

Not even a contest. I for one welcome our slanty-eyed overlords.

Not true. Chinese Americans are western dogs.

I have no idea.

You can be a dog for the US or you can be a dog for the CPC. I think the former is more appealing, but that's my opinion.

It's going to be another huge Japanese internment camps except it's Chinese this time.

>interning Chinese
It's 2016, people. Why do you think the SJWs were created? It's to help destroy Ameriga.

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE...

The more things change; the more they stay the same.
It's China's turn to wave their dick around in the Greater East Asian region. This time there are nukes on both sides, so USA better tread carefully.

It's mostly a meme. We're pretty conservative, relatively speaking. Even my black friends are conservative (although, they're the church-going suburban-religious type of black person).

I'm Australian.

Does the Hong Kong passport grant you Chinese citizenship?

No, you need a "return to ancestral village" permit. It's not hard to get but you're still not really a "Chinese citizen", i.e. you can't join the army.