I had a Thinkpad x60 for a little bit

I had a Thinkpad x60 for a little bit

Just got this t440s for $180

>4300u
>1600x900
>8gb ram (4 soldered, 4gb stick)
>3 cell internal, 3 cell external

Mint condition except for 1 little nick on the lid that you can barely feel or see.

Just bought a new 120gb ssd for it too.

I plan on upgrading the screen and trackpad soon. Will probably get a new internal battery as well.

Did I do good Sup Forumsents ??

Loaded windows 10 on it, updated the drivers.

Loving the fingerprint reader, didnt even know if it would work. Paid $70 for the new ssd so Im currently $230 in, plus I can use the old worn ssd for another build.

Im blown away by the quality of this device for $230. $70 for the ips 1920x1080 screen will total this build at $300 once I purchase and install it.

Bait

How is this bait? Legit...

I would get it just for the keyboard nipple thing

Best part about thinkpads. I did buy it 2 days ago.

Its a great laptop for the price. Amazing really. I was using 2017 cheap acer i5 laptop previously.

I have experience with U series processors (an i7 4000 series one) and it was slow to the extent of being mildly painful to use.

I have a few of those, once you have decent drivers the touchpad is pretty nice.

Im loving how fast mine is.

Nope, you should have gone all-out for a Libreboot system.

nah this t440s has many more features and feels soooo much slimmer than that.

#ultrabook

t. soyboy with babby hands

>12"
>1280x800
enjoy ruined eyesight

Then go for a bigger approach while also retaining freedom.

>inb4 "Muh weight"
see:

>Core 2 Duo
Some of us need to do more serious work than watch animu

You can always keep a Libreboot junker for the internet apocalypse in the closet then use less-crippled machines for actual work.

x201 can't be librebooted.

shoulda gotten a t440p OP
have fun opening that POS to install the t450 trackpad RIFK then to top it off peeling a sticker bezel just to replace the screen lenovo really went full retard with the t440s RIFLMAO

>Loaded windows 10 on it
pleb

this

You should have got a T60 and upgraded and librebooted it you berk

T60 is beyond outdated

Posted from my Lenovo T60p using Tapatalk

It's fine for most tasks.

>How to spot a gaymur

Or if you actually value your privacy, you'd use a freedoms-respecting machine always.

It's a X200 with a X201's head.

I have one with a 6700U, 1080p screen, and 12 gb of ram.

You got the poorfag version.

Why did you rice it into Win95?

Because I'm autistic and gay af

>he got a x201
>x220 is getting a libreboot

You're just autistic, that's true.

it's an x200 with an x201 lid

and here's a dirty little secret: the x220 isn't getting libreboot it's all vapor

desu did you do this with xfce4 when i could get everything to work except the start button it didn't fill the box so there was a big gap on the top and bottom do you know how to fix it?

Because it's comfy.

This is not me: It's just a dumb gaymur mad about his botnet.

It's OpenBox and a theme I made myself. The panel is LXPanel.

It's quite ironic how you use a machine and an operating system that respect your freedom while virtually promoting the product of the company that does not.

You'd post in tpg if it wasn't
Literally bait

Yep! And nah, not really promoting any product. Windows 95/98 is barely something viable in this day.