Why doesn't Hiro care?

Why doesn't Hiro care?

There aren’t shills just trolls.

too tryhard OP

Shilling for the purpose of trolling is still shilling.

How so?

Better question is, if this were actually true, why doesn't Hiro just strike a deal with fucking Apple and other legitimate companies who want to advertize here, instead of adding strange russian malware ads to Sup Forums?

I don't think gmail shows in that font?

This. Hiro has made similar jewish tricks in the past.

It doesn't. Someone has added it later to add "legitimacy" to the pic.

>what are system fonts

You know you can change all that shit...right?

it does though, just hover over it

>tooltip has different font than system font
yeah no, that's not how it works.

Also
>supposedly a screenshot from an Apple shill
>user is clearly using gaymail instead of mail and Windows instead of macOS
I call fake.

>ishil calls it fake in an attempt to mask his tracks

Not falling for it.

>someone went through the trouble of making an email like this just to false flag apple
come on, why would an update email contain "all goals of a campaign"?
Why is there no email or any other thing which can be linked back to a shilling company?

>ishill
>doesn't use ishill products
???

And if it is an update mail, why didn't OP screencap the entire thread?

>he doesn’t know corporations hire marketing companies to do their evangelism
>he doesn’t know Windows 7 is the OS used in the manufacture of iPhones
>he is on Sup Forums yet is a complete idiot

>people calling people iToddler are actually iShills
What is going on here?

>>he doesn’t know Windows 7 is the OS used in the manufacture of iPhones
What? Also, what has manufacturing to do with shilling?

You're trying to hard.

> be on Sup Forums, a "technology" board
> be surrounded by gullible children who have no concept of how easy it is to create a fake in the digital age

t. one of the guys who starts the "be honest" threads just to watch you faglords bite like motherfuckers

What better way to keep a thread on the front page than to constantly bump it?
It doesn’t matter what you bump it with.

>he goes to Sup Forums to make false claims and then starts sperging out when people doesn't believe him
kek

Android users clearly make themselves look derange all on their own, no Apple campaign is needed for that.

It means the OS doesn’t matter nigger!
Apple doesn’t care about MacOS, IPhones make them money

> he thinks Sup Forums, the "arsehole of the internet", a place that could not get an advertiser to save its life, is hot property for marketers

see
>gullible children

>manufacturing = third-party company shilling on Sup Forums
You didn't answer faggot.

r u stupid
Companies do what they’re paid to do, they’re not going to buy 100 macs to shitpost online when a windows machine they already have works just fine!

>125million users monthly
>hurrr dere no profit to make here durrr

>this level of backpedaling
Why did you bring up manufacturing?

There is no back-pedalling.

The reason why it was brought up is because Apple themselves even use windows, so it’s not fucking far fetched that a hired marketing company would do as well.

You are fucking stupid and probably an iShill.

Stop responding to me itoddler until you get a brain

>Stop responding to me itoddler
According to the pic in OP, you're the shill if you use this phrase.

>3D CAD software = perfect software for writing Sup Forums shitposts in
No, you're fucking dumb.

>changing the subject because he got destroyed
Go shill on reddit cocksucker

go back to r/apple shilljeet

Then why doesn't a single one of these companies buy fucking adspace here?

>false flagging as a butthurt android user
Only proving OP correct.

Fucks sake are you dumb?
Interactive shilling is much better than buying a banner!
Most of Sup Forums blocks ads and banners, so it wouldn’t be seen!
You can’t block a singular post unless you filter your shit, and then you’ll find Sup Forums has no posts because it’s all fucking shills!

>Interactive shilling is much better than buying a banner!
[citation needed]

>Most of Sup Forums blocks ads and banners, so it wouldn’t be seen!
Haven't you noticed Hiro's new banners that don't show up until you scroll all the way down? I guess you wouldn't, seeing how you're a stupid phone poster.

The word "shill" has been completely dumbed down from its original defintion to anyone who likes anything I don't like

>it's all fucking shills!
Then why don't you just go back to /r/eddit?

>ha I was almost forced to face the fact my argument is wrong, but here I see you’re a phoneposter haha better luck next time

I'm not the poster you were replying to, I'm just disputing your claim that false flagging as stupid and angry Android users on an obscure technology subboard on a anime image board would have any impact on iPhone X sales whatsoever.

Calling bullshit.
You just want stir shit and paranoia for some of the gullible newfriends around to make constant threads and shit on iproducts because apple is trying to "manipulate" them.
Shitting on apple is fine and all but cut the middle man already it's pointless and creates tons of shitposting.

He's pretending not to get it, stop replying to him.

That's what happens when a word gets overused by shitposters, it loses meaning.

Here it's being used properly: people paid to advertise a product without making it look like an advertisement.

Something an iShill would say

People accusing posters of being shills left and right and people doing it for free doesn't really count then.

A very easy way to destroy the meaning of shilling is to repeat it ad nauseam until nobody cares anymore, even if actual shilling is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if groups from discord are planning this.

Apple shills I tend to ignore, had a laptop and two iphones, enough shit for a lifetime. What still triggers me from time to time are win shills, how they try so hard and still keep failing.

Posting from my always faithful galaxy 3 mini.

>implying this is even a demographic that apple wants
>implying real mac owners even talk about being mac owners
>implying implications

>ignore people ruining a board by making 6 advertisement threads at a time

>totally not real guys!

>Posting from my always faithful galaxy 3 mini.
Blatant shilling

>>implying real mac owners even talk about being mac owners
lol, you've never seen an apple-retard?

they're just trolling because they know it will get a rise out of the gnutards here. believe it or not, it's entertaining to watch the mentally handicapped freak out over tiny things.

>people are shilling on Sup Forums, a board so slow we literally have threads about youtubers

If any company were going to shill, they would obviously shill on Sup Forums which has at least three times as many unique visitors and aren't as anti-corporation and anti-proprietary software as Sup Forums is.

>referring to posters as poor, stupid, jealous etc
Hello ishill

>anti-corporation and anti-proprietary software as Sup Forums is.
Most of Sup Forums uses Windows you idiot.

Don't reply, this is what they want. Post image, report, hide.

>Most of Sup Forums uses Windows you idiot.
No matter what they use in order to play their babby games, they're still predominantly anti-Apple, anti-Facebook, anti-Youtube, anti-Google, anti-Microsoft etc.

>they would obviously shill on Sup Forums which has at least three times as many unique visitors and aren't as anti-corporation and anti-proprietary software as Sup Forums is
I'm sure that many Sup Forums users come here to find out what product they should buy before makinbg a purchase

i am an apple retard. i just don't tell every single person that i meet that it's the infallible system, because it's not. windows and linux have a variety of use cases that macOS can't shake a stick at.

i don't think they're poor, stupid, or jealous. if you stick to free as in freedom software then good for you. just not something i could make happen with my workflow.

>I'm sure that many Sup Forums users come here to find out what product they should buy before makinbg a purchase
And they get told to fuck off and referred to the sticky.

I actually think that, unlike various broken Linux DEs, macOS is actually a working Unix for the masses.

Regardless of whether you use Apple shit or not, the board is getting shilled heavily, and the "it's just trolling" cop-out is not only dumb (the threads are all made at the same time, use the same type of language) but it's also irrelevant because ironic shilling is still shilling.