/bst/ Battlestation thread

didnt find one in the catalog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=km7EBvz83sg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2guISxh9Cg
amazon.com/LKHE-Heart-shaped-Translucence-Silicone-Pillow/dp/B01DKCPEF0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1514090834&sr=8-6&keywords=gel wrist rest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christmas edition.

poorfag edition

I like Christmas too

Nice lamp

Did you wrap your own gifts?

They're for decorations, but yes.

old pic, same setup

What are you using to pin the lights?

That's kinda sad, desu. What's Santa getting you this year?

Please rate! I know it's not much but what can I do to help this?

Tape
A nice coat.

Looks really nice and clean. You should try getting some meme LED strips to decorate your desk.

Thanks. I love Christmas even though it brings sad memories.

Das makes the sexiest keyoards. Are you using blue or brown switches?

wut's that you using for volume control?

Blue, always blue

Palmer Monicon

I regret selling my Das S ultimate and buying rgb meme boards

how is it with those A7x's?
I'm thinking of buying those too, but can't figure volume control with as few devices as possible

Only Thinkpad? If yes, that's pretty cool.
> I'm on my way to make my T420 my main computer

Wha'ts your model?

X230, FHD, classic kb

>smegma
how is autofocus on that larger one? from what Ive read everything but the 18-35 has back forth microfocus issues.

I haven't had many issues with it but I've only owned the 50-100 1.8 for two months now. Indoors and outdoors in clear weather, it focuses great, maybe misses 5% of the time. Now that it's snowing, it happens a little bit more but not enough to complain about.

It does have bad focus breathing, though. I have no way to test the effective focal length but it definitely doesn't get 100mm often.

in one particular country that I happen to be familiar with, "smegma" is a slang for semen.

smegma -
a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin.

Flyers are shit

ayyy and I thought it was just a slang.
the more I know
nice dubs tho

Comfy corner. First station so it isnt great but its clean and tidy. I want to get a new desk soon though.

>flyers
>trump
>dOnT tREaD On mEeeEe
so much self explanation

Whats in the Beretta case? arx 100?

Visiting parents edition

what you playin m8

Who else /aloneforchristmas/?

Risk of Rain

Need to update, changed the Xbox controller to a red one and added a Switch

Why are the speakers right next to each other?

I'm using headphones, the speakers are just sitting there, idle.

Haha! What a bög, do you plug that gas tank up your ass to fart like your idol? XDDDDD

More Christmas ones.
Here's mine.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=km7EBvz83sg

It works fantastic. A simple and good solution.

DT11

The autism is strong with this one

pls don't bully

If this is a joke it's fucking elaborate

Cute.

T-thanks

Buy some crypto user, worked for me. I just followed the excellent advise from /biz/.

Bought a PS4 Pro yesterday as well, glacier white version ofc. Picking up Monster Hunter next year.

Very festive user, but please get rid of all that dust. Joining the waifu collage this year?

>Very festive user, but please get rid of all that dust. Joining the waifu collage this year?
I know I should, took those at midnight though so didn't really feel like it.
>tfw don't even have a real waifu
I'm just using it during Christmas. What's the waifu collage, is it something done by Sup Forums?
Like: youtube.com/watch?v=Q2guISxh9Cg

>that wallpaper

Yeah, I assumed you knew about it since you posted a video from Jebus.

Here

I havnen't really been on Sup Forums much, but I like Jebus stuff.

I mean I like the stuff I have up but it is cranked to 1,000, people still take it pretty seriously tho. I could add a pic showing my copy of how to bomb , maybe hang a katana between di Vinci and splatoon

My battle station on the 19th. It's completely taken down now. May we all give a moment of silence the loss.

merry Christmas /bst/

What does Sup Forums think?

"Sup Forums" things that you're from reddit and should go back to Jk, I'm just giving you a hard time; neat setup.

Why did you take it down?

Could have been great, if it wasn't for all the fucking kiddy Razer shit.

>if it wasn't for all the fucking kiddy Razer shit.
looks like it was deliberately assembled for that particular response

Almost perfect, there's one thing missing though.

simple engugh

Similiar setup to me, user. Don't want to dox myself because i'm pretty certain my advisor lurks here and he would be mad i'm shitposting instead of writing articles.
I have the cheapest chromebook (Acer 131), 2 yuropoor headphones and no mouse or keyboard. Oh on dorm i have an old LCD from 2007 with VGA port that i hook up to HDMI convertor. I can't understand how dumb i was to spend scholarship on consumables, fucking normie i was. Now i'm stuck with a keyboard that lacks half the buttons, the other half is stuck (spilled coffee on it) and the monitor feels like there's more dead pixels than working pixels, on top of being completely washed out. Sweet life of academic slave.

love your gear, mate
what kinda music you do with that?

I just fuck around haven't recorded anything but should

whats that little gel looking wrist pad?

It doesn't have to be like this

Finished today with the cable management on the new desk.

Desk?

what desk, and what keyboard? 0 v 0

Desk: Jarvis extended range with 72" bamboo top (very limited options here in the EU)
Keyboard: Topre Realforce 87U (variable)
Not on the picture are a Steelcase Leap chair and a B&W ASW610 sub.

like i said before, real life nigga right here. you have the comfiest most real station ive seen.

doesnt look fun

rate

slav/10

>wall wallpaper
>speakers on desk (this can be justified depending on music genre)
>monitor on speaker
>monitor sized TV hanging over 1st monitor ,and partially obstructed by 2nd monitor
>no coaster for mug
:(

>tissue box
>desk
:)

overall 7/10, try harder

While I'm not into the whole anime figurine overload thing, those are some nice Yamahas you've got there, pretty jelly

are you 14

looks like a normal user's room to me.

how did those curtains open while you weren't home what the fuck.

Have to get new windows put in, and it blocked one. I'll put it up in 2 months, but until then it stays down so they can measure on wendsday, and eventually install.

This one senpai

amazon.com/LKHE-Heart-shaped-Translucence-Silicone-Pillow/dp/B01DKCPEF0/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1514090834&sr=8-6&keywords=gel wrist rest

how does one hide cables?

Cyberpunk as fuck.
10/10

1/2 old

2/2 new

I need new monitors.

Barebones but very soothing.

Is that a Chinese mousepad? Do you like its surface? Does it smell like weaponized cancer?

happy holidays Sup Forums love all you kind people

I need better cable management and to throw away the beer cans.
>4 monitors for $20 the other day and I went a little crazy.

It's a Vipamz xxxl pad (so yeah probably Chinese). I don't notice any smell, the surface is pretty nice and does its job. you can get it on Amazon for like $12.

>Nice setup, what kind of graphics card is that, or is that a face plate?

seems cozy

good on you for putting away those weeb figurines