Why would any sane person believe in a religion that forces women to wear hijabs and you can't eat certain things

Why would any sane person believe in a religion that forces women to wear hijabs and you can't eat certain things

they don't

Because , they grew in a diffrent environment than yours you idiot . wearing the hijab is the norm for them menawhile removing it is opression of women

Well I grew up in an extremely religious christian family. We're all now atheists

Yeah thats because your environment changed . the muslim environment even is non muslim countries is sorta consistant.

women are not forced to wear hijab + niquab banned Stfu

It's a bad norm and a bad culture which is not wanted here in europe, so they should stop doing it if they come here. I don't care if it's "oppression" to force them not to wear it.

Then why dont they stay there

Yeah thats for you but for them its perfection . its absolute

Switch hijab for kippa and it's Judaism

Religion isn't a choice + there are as many Islams as there are believers tb'h

For work and other stuff .... Also by muslim environment i dont mean just muslim countries . just a community ofmuslims surrounding you since you are child is enough to be proud of islam and relgious

That's why we don't like them. They think bad things are perfection. We don't want people who think hijab, niqab, burqa, sharia laws, and whatnot, is good - to stay in our countries. They can stay in their own countries believing in those retarded and oppressive ideas, and never bother us with it. That would be ok.

Because dad will get mad.

Well . they are "exploiting " you because according to your rules , they are allowed to live in your countries .

I know. I hate it. If all of you died by some kind of event, problem would be solved, and the rest of the world wouldn't even be particularly sad about such a "disaster". It would make the news and it would make a few history books, but 99% of all the non-muslims would be happy. Isn't that crazy to think about? Why do you want to be something everyone dislikes?

You are deluded alot of non muslims like muslims . the real world isnt pol m8

Why are whites such hypocrites, ISIS and the current islamic terrorism of the last decade aside whats there for you to be this assblasted?

You'd have a really tough time finding someone in Norway that actually like muslims (if they don't happen to personally know a nice muslim in real life). It's a lot different to "tolerate" muslims, and to actually like them. And I swear to you, almost no Norwegians like you.

They don't respect our culture and laws, they think sharia laws are above real laws in Norway, and they wish that sharia laws existed in our country. I never cared much about terrorism and isis, because I know those are just a very small group of the muslims, and we never had terrorism in Norway anyway. What I dislike about muslims is Islam in general, the teachings and the ideology. Fuck islam and sharia laws.

>alot of non muslims like muslims
so long as they don't shove their fucking religious bullshit in your face. Which a lot of muslims do with a lot of zeal

Religion isn't about picking which one has the rules you like. It's about what one you believe is truthful.

Im not muslims and im talking in general but im sure norway is full of liberals who defend muslims.

this 2bh, which is in turn is heavily influenced by culture

I like you

Nope. Atleast in Europe, not even in most liberal countries you wont find those people. People that tolerate non violent muslims? Sure. People that actually like Islam? No fucking chance

Yes, here in Norway there is a minority that will defend muslims, but that's not the same as liking them. It's political and they tolerate you, to take a stance against what they think is inequality(the xenophibic majority that is most norwegians is what they care about, not the muslims themselves). I repeat: very few actually like muslims here, many (but still a minority) tolerate them.

I said like muslims as individulas not islam itself

Depends

they can't be separated senpai

Individuality makes a diffrence

How does it make any difference when you worship blindly something that is supposed to rule every aspect of your life ?

There is more to Islam than maymays
Ahmadis are cool

t. Mohammad