Anyway to get legit windows 10 for free? This is going on bootcamp on my work computer so no cracks...

Anyway to get legit windows 10 for free? This is going on bootcamp on my work computer so no cracks. They gave me a 15" macbook pro that I want to play pubg on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KHAZAR MILKERS

if your employers gives you hardware without necessary licenses you should look for job at somebody else

read the fucking post retard

She's not a jew. Those are 1488% caucasoid mammaries.

have a qualified MSDN account

Get a volume licensed MAK or KMS key from your Employer

Neither of those are really free, tho

>Can I get software that costs money for free without illegal methods.

This belongs in the sqt.

fuck off back to pol, shitstain

taytay's aryan milkers

Look up win 10 Enterprise evaluation from microsoft. It's 90 days, or use your old win7 key and upgrade to 10 with it

>macshit
Found your problem.

Are you retarded?

those are 95% silicone. stay mad, taytayfags

He did, you're the one who's not getting it.

CHECK THE ARCHIVE
We have this thread 10x a week

OP there's a system inputted by windows where if you claim to use the software because of its increased accessibility tools, you're allowed to, i believe, download a full working copy of windows.

It's simple, google free copy of windows or windows 10 accessibility download or something. It might be just for updates, because i updated from 8 => 10 a few months back.

Good luck.

>is there?
yes
>bootcamp
dont
>macbook
no mac book is capable of reasonably playing PUBG, shittily made game that Devs are under no pressure to fix, they already have all their money.
>pubg
see above

Name of this trap?

install it
it'll ask you to activate windows after 30 days but it won't affect anything, at least I've used a PC that acted like this so I suppose it is the same for all.

>throttlebook """pro"""
>cuckbg aka CS 1.6 graphics somehow still running like frozen dogshit on a $30,000 gaymen rig
you're gonna have a bad time, and you deserve it

Off to leddit nigger

Ummmmmm

i want to sug taytay's taytays

her titties are awesome though.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4BG8ajqRsY

me in the background

>not liking the trap aesthetics
Pleb tier taste.

Mommy!

Why are people still pretending she didn't get a titjob?