Calling out shills now gets you banned

>calling out shills now gets you banned

Where were you when you discovered the iModdlers?

t. shill

Any time some brave board-warrior claims they were merely calling out the shills it usually turns out they were being a retard and they're indignant about their EPIC shitposting getting them banned

You're not supposed to provide photo evidence you were a retard OP

Just hit the report button. More effective than stupid insults and doesn't get you banned.

>t. itoddler

Haha sick burn bro xD

>shitpost
>get banned
Woah. I'm convinced anybody who owns an Apple product is actually retarded but that doesn't make you exempt from rules

You bumped a shill thread so you deserved it. Back in my day we killed the shills with install gentoo and page 10.

Wow that didn’t take the shills long

>shit on Apple in my post
>shill
Seriously just stay on Sup Forums

t. shilljeet

mods on Sup Forums are sub-jew tier

>literally in the shill playbook

>literally play into the shills' hands by giving them (You)s
I don't understand, there's no actual way the shill-hunters aren't retarded if you take this at face-value. Constantly paying attention to them and replying to them.

It's because of racism, not "shilling". Read rule 3

Deserved. Shill is a buzzword at this point and only serves to encourage people to not discuss with you.

>report button.
>effective
I don't have an anime girl smug enough for this
No (you)s for you

one of the mods had a shitfit last night and purged a fuck ton of decent threads including one that had no replies talking about chat protocals, and one that was discussing windows 7.
meanwhile all of the shill threads are still up. I guess it makes sense to ban windows 7 posters when you consider they are affecting windows 10 sales. WEW

>implying the report button doesnt instantly give the shills a $10 bonus

>babby's first ban

Call an Android user a dirty pajeet and see where that gets you.

>No (you)s for you
Im not him, but I will reply letting you know this "no you for you" thing is retarded. I looked to see if anyone replied to him and saw none.
By doing this you are wasting both your and everyone elses time.

dirty pajeet