What is fall like in your country?

What is fall like in your country?

It's literally the comfiest season on earth tb h. Pumpkin patches, apple orchards, hay rides, corn mazes, hot cider and cinnamon doughnuts, halloween. Wew

lots and lots of sharting with pumpkin seeds

>try and have a nice thread
>people ruin it

This is why I don't come to Sup Forums anymore

nice, comfy, great, awesome

early fall is ok, late fall is dark, rainy,and very depressing

what are some Norwegian fall activities?

do you go to pumpkin patches and drink apple cider? Rainy weather is comfy desu

>northern barbarians don't even have a wine harvest

SHIT-SPILL IN THE CIDER MILL

rainy weather is comfy when you sit in your room while sipping cocoa, but not when you wait for your bus at 16.30 when it's completely dark and wet.

We eat pumkins but it's not a part of our culture so we don't care about this wegetable.

Cider drink only people who don't like beer, like me.

"Winter is coming"-depression.

There are no Swedish autumn-specific dishes, no proper holidays, nothing good.
The darkness brings you down day by day until you're a shell of a human being when winter arrives. It's the only way to survive it.

>tfw living in upstate ny and fall is coming

sitting inside and being melancholic
going outside to see the nice colors, and go inside and be sad again

Yeah I was in Sweden from October to December last year, was sort of underwhelmed by the lack of fall festivities. Here we have all kinds of fall festivals, halloween parties etc. Also literally every single day of November was dark and rainy.

Apple orchards are the best thing in the world

Rainy not really cold, but humid
I want to kill myself

>tfw no gf to spend the fall with

Just end my life desu

>Also literally every single day of November was dark and rainy.
wtf did you expect. you came to the nordic in the winter...

december's all good though. then it's celebration every single weekend with the Advent festivities, and Lucia. And christmas, and new years.

Euros will never know these feels or what it's like to be a child in America in the fall celebrating Halloween and Thanksgiving.
>inb4 we do celebrate Halloween
Yeah, but it's probably not the same as here.

>tfw watching Halloweentown as a kid, going TPing, going to haunted houses, hiding in piles of leaves and scaring people while they're trick or treating

Wish I could go back and re-live just one halloween desu.

>tfw riding on a hay ride at night around halloween and a guy rides up on a horse dressed up as the headless horsemen rides up and swings a sword at you
Good times. I can't remeber where that was though.

*>tfw riding on a hay ride at night around halloween and a guy rides up on a horse dressed up as the headless horsemen and swings a sword at you
Shit

>fall
>autumn

literally have no idea what this is
i'm just aware of winter and summer, everything else is irrelevant and boring

This is why fall is my favorite season. US best

The more I think about stuff like this the more I realize we do actually have a culture

this. autumn and spring are just states of change for me

>implying

Autumn is not that comfy.

It's beautiful on a bright day just before the leaves start dropping but after that it's eternal wet darkness.
Comfy time begins when the snow starts falling.

FUCKING LEAVES

winter is the comfiest season, because of the "pic from window" and "show your street" threads full of snowy pics

>Autumn is not that comfy
Maybe in Finland it's not. I don't really expect you guys to understand though. You'd have grow up here.

September: Like summer, but with tolerable temperatures and no insects
October: Comfy, colorful and mild
November: Cold, gray and depressing

There's mârten in many small towns.
Cabbage soup is a fall dish.

seems comfy, too bad that were I live there's no such thing as fall

>mârten
i literally don't even know what this is

Yea Fall is one of my favourite seasons hands down. Up here in North Midwest, SD-FAG to be exact, the trees changing colours and the cold crisp air is truly something to behold. We have a saying up here, "every South Dakota kid knows what it is like to wear a snow suit with their costume". Many fond memories of Autumn, going to the pumpkin patch to looks for a big pumpkin to carve. Eating the pumpkin seeds after baking them with cinnamon or salt. Trick or Treating with a big pillow case full of candy, and watching Halloween specials on TV. I have a lot of specials memories pertaining to Fall and it truly brings me peace at time to remember these things.

It's a great thing in Swedish small towns in fall