Should I buy the LG V20 or the Essential Phone, Sup Forums?

Should I buy the LG V20 or the Essential Phone, Sup Forums?

I prefer stock android over everyone else, but I heard Lineage has a lot of issues with the V20, primarily losing VoLTE and the DAC. But the EPH-1 has no headphone jack which is a bummer. I'm also on Verizon, so I'm limited in my selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Moto-4th-Generation-Exclusive-Lockscreen/dp/B071YC3G5V/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

essential phone is essentially shit
grab the v20 at a discount

What don't you like about the phone?

V20... Headphone + microSD > build quality.

Note8 or nothing

Don't have the money for one.

True, that is a bonus. Removable battery too.

they could have put that little camera on the bottom
android already has an issue with fragmentation now they are fragmenting more

I just wish they just didn't have one like that. Just make it a flat bar on top.

I've been thinking about the about getting the Moto E4 from Amazon with lock-screen ads, rooting it, and installing LineageOS + hook it up to MintSIM.

amazon.com/Moto-4th-Generation-Exclusive-Lockscreen/dp/B071YC3G5V/

Has anyone done something similar? What sub-$100 phones work well on those networks and have good LineageOS support.

V20 if you can run stock. Probably unrooted too unless you buy one with the old software.

no headphone jack vs the kickass headphone jack on the v20, the weird iphone-tier bump that doesn't add anything to the design (look at the mix-style phones with their cameras at the bottom for an example of how to not look like shit), and desu the stock v20 software isn't bad

you may as well get a chinkphone if you are just going to install lineageOS anyway

they're $40 at walmart, cheap enough to toy around with

I'm gonna try Lineage OS. I've been using the 6P for the past two years and had a 5 before that. I'm so used to stock it's weird seeing anything else.

Friendly reminder:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is the best smartphone that was ever created by humanity.

>LG meme

Sure, if you want bootloops

But those aren't an issue with the v20

Sure thing, LG merchant

Got v20 a while ago, great durable build quality. The cncd aluminium back cover speaks for that. Also got dbrand for it since its so slippery.

build quality also exists on the V20, d-dummy

posting from my 3 year old G3 right now
literally never had a problem