Does you country like the €?

what do you think?

No

Fuck no.

Yes, send more

No, my country does not like the €

>sweden didn't get cucked for once

We use it to remind the world we exist.

I'd like to shove them up my ass and shart them out. That's my two cents.

no, would like to have our qt currency back

ösel and dagö sure look nice

>Germany likes to drag other countries into a currency union so as to have a significantly less valuable currency than the Deutschemark, boosting it's export competitiveness to the tune of hundreds of billions of euros annually, to the detriment of Southern European economies

aaaah yes

we're going to be desu, it is required by the eu that we accept the euro eventually

It's okay.

The e$cudo was a bit better, had passages of "Os Lusíadas" in the bills. Based.

But I guess the € can be pretty cool as well.

>But I guess the € can be pretty cool as well.
Oh, sweet summer child...

It was more fun when everybody had their own currency.

Of course, the current euro bills can't be compared with the based old bills each country had.

it's not that clear anymore since greek crisis

Thanks, you too!

No we're not. You're only required if you fulfill certain criterion and Sweden is deliberately not fulfilling one of them (pegging the crown to the euro) in order to avoid adopting the jewro.

The only way we'll get the Euro is if either there's popular demand for it (the vast majority for against it) or if our cuck politicians just does it anyway (which isn't entirely unlikely unfortunately).

I really hope that if SD win the election they'll get us excluded from having to adopt the euro.

benis :----DDDDDDD

100% true

i wanna kiss u germoney

together we make strong empire.

fuck the anglos, they didn't deserved you anyway

It's just so sad to see Britains of all people adhere to silly mercantilist ideas even a quarter millenium after Adam Smith and David Ricardo.

JOIN US