I hearded that Yugoslavia is the exemplar of multiculturalism which was false

I hearded that Yugoslavia is the exemplar of multiculturalism which was false

I hearded that USA is the exemplar of multiculturalism which was false either

I hearded that Brazil is the real true exemplar of multiculturalism but now I don't believe

We are, sure it's a shithole, but we have literally every race/ethnicity living here and they're not genociding each other. I call that a win.

you mean example of multuculturalism gone wrong or example of multuculturalism gone right?

Multiculturalism is when different cultures peacefully coexist with little to no mixing. Good example is Canada.
Brazil is more like a one big mixture of everything.

>and they're not genociding each other

Literally one of the highest homicide rate in the world

we are pretty homogeous culturally 2bh, the regional differences are minor and most BRs from North to South are literally HUEHAUHSUAHEUEHDU

Is South Brazil actually white or is that a meme?

Learn English first motherfucker

>Japanese education

Brazil is monocultural. It's multiethnic.

It's not that South Brazil is white, it's just the only place where you can actually find white people (but is still full of mulatos).

>it's just the only place where you can actually find white peoplo

t. Northeastern who never visited any other region

why are balkans so rude, I'm not even surprised tho

kek all the time

South BR here.

brazil is pretty much a mixed country but we still have lots of people in the countryside living like their germans or italians ancestors in the South. They even keep alive their languages.

not because of race though, just chimpout. somos todos macacos after all

>brazil is pretty much a mixed country but we still have lots of people in the countryside living like their germans or italians ancestors in the South. They even keep alive their languages.

Nice fairy tale bro. I work in a HR department in Porto Alegre and i can't a single Italian or German speaker for shit. Had to hire a 60 years old German immigrant because young people can barely speak Engrish with "the book is on the table" tier level of speech.

Porto Alegre não é representativa de nada.

We are, just because we became a shithole doesn't mean we're not the most multicultural country in the world ethnicity wise. Not religion wise though.

Porto Alegre isn't countryside.

We are not multicultural, we are multiracial; two very different things.
Although we have differences among our regions, the Brazilian mainstrain culture, lets put that way, is very vivid on each region.

>only good university in the entire state
>highest salaries
>best jobs
>only place that resembles civilization in all of RS

Yeah, countryside is a poor shithole with average IQ of 75.