How are normies so retarded?

How are normies so retarded?
>1x 5000mAh power bank
>4x 1250mAh power banks
>$49
kickstarter.com/projects/1618958866/fingerpow-one-snap-to-charge-your-phone/description

Other urls found in this thread:

powrtabs.com/
youtu.be/5korWqCcsHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why anyone would buy anything but anker products is beyond all reason.

1250mAh isn't even enough to half charge your phone if you are using it at the same time meaning you need to carry at least two of them on you.

Just as worse as those one-time battery packs you buy and throw away.

christ is that a real thing

powrtabs.com/

No fucking worlds.

What the fuck

This world is ready to burn

The title is just disturbing. I read the words "finger" and "snap" and now all I can think about is broken fingers.

Yep. Welcome to capitalism youtu.be/5korWqCcsHE where profit is God.

How does finger snap make you think broken fingers and not snapping your fingers?

Oh good thing the shill is biogedradable.

This is exactly something an iPhone user would buy

How big is Sup Forums's battery bank? 12000mah here. This baby is going to last me from Sydney to Tokyo.

>I then found out my plane has USB ports for phone charging
>And that my dad has already purchased the service where they give you an Ipad with a ton of recent movies to watch

I still have a nice battery bank, though.

I used to have a 10Ah one but it shat itself, probably just going to get another of similar capacity.

>10Ah

Sounds kind of small.

Wish people would stop buying phones without easily replaceable batteries in the first place but instead we get a market for this kind of trash.

>use rechargeable batteries
>on a product to be thrown away after one use

?
An average smartphone has 2-3 Ah.

I see. I'm used to batteries being in mAh.

Yeah, I get that often. I'm not selling batteries so I've no need to use retardedly small units so the numbers are bigger

Different native language and associations, I guess? Snap puts an image of snapping of a twig in my mind. Coupled with fingers, I just think of broken fingers.

It's kind of retarded now that I think about it. It would be nice to carry around a slim, spare phone battery that can be swapped in easily and with no cables. Instead I use this bug, heavy bank that takes 9 hours to charge.

>It would be nice to carry around a slim, spare phone battery that can be swapped in easily and with no cables
You don't even realize how nice it is. I never have to charge my phone either, I've always got a battery on a charger and swap when it gets low

They are not available world wide user :c

Are you daft? Finger snapping means doing pick related. Snapping is a noise. A noise you make. Hurting your fingers would be to break them.

Hurting your fingers would be to break them
One way to hurt your fingers would be snapping them

not a big fan of Snapchat then

Yes user, this fucking worlds.

How can you make it to adulthood without knowing that homonyms exist?

You're daft.

When you learn words in a foreign language, you learn them individually and based on context. Pairing words comes later.
If you hear about snapping sticks, you associate the word "snap" with breaking. Snapping fingers came muuuuch later in terms of my vocabulary to the point where it doesn't even come naturally to mind. It might sound stupid that adult people don't know terms you learned as a child, but some terms are just overlooked when teaching/studying languages.
So no, not daft.

its not , they added some thin layer of some shit on the outside just so they can say its biodegradable .
also
>entire page for a one time battery
>no mention whatsoever of its capacity
how the fuck is this even possible

its not such a bad idea if it had the power to fully charge your phone .10000 mAh power banks aren't a problem these days , making something small you can comfortably fit in a small pocket and charge your phone with is .
i'd even consider buying a very portable 1500mAh if your phone has a regular battery of 3000 or less , its way less bulky then those fat battery cases .

>Not just getting a Xiaomi 20Ah one

Rechargeable 3k 'credit card' sizes are available I have one and it's ok.

Thanks for reminding me
They get worse
If this is anything to go on,
youtu.be/5korWqCcsHE
For size and density, they use rechargable li-ion batteries, just without the charging circuit

There comes a point where you lose sight of why you are even getting a portable battery. I think you've wizzed pasted that point.

>not learning idioms first

And I don't want to watch it.

Really? Some people think there's actual demand for something like that when $20 10Ah battery banks are a thing?

I'm amazed that people are actually willing to pay for this trash.

>can't into conversion
that's 10000 mah xir

This should be illegal, you know the users are not recycling this shit.

>where profit is God.
I'm actually glad about that. I'd rather deal with a few retarded businesses than with government and politicians who can bring us /actual/ suffering through war, famine and death.

sage for offtopic