>your browser
>1 good thing about it
>1 bad thing about it

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Chrome
>It's fast and stable
>it's probably sells my browser history to the NSA, but I really don't care.

firefox 56.0b3 (dev edition)
supports all of my 25+ extensions without lagging
when opening multiple pages, loads them one at a time instead of all at once

I like it.
The guy that makes it is into furry hermaphrodite wolf girls with big red canine cocks.

>Chrome
>Fast & I like the design
>Probably sells my data but i have an android phone so idc as it just werks

>Iridium
>Fast, stable, leagues above Chrome, slightly better than Chromium
>Still a fucking botnet, blatantly lies that it isn't and uses it as its main marketing point

>Firefox
>Not a botnet
>A botnet

>Chrome
>fast, syncs everything to all my shit
>botnet, i dont care anymore. i just do the illegal shit on firefox

>amigo browser
>provides me perfect mail.ru services
>none

>Chromium
>Is chrome but without the botnet
>Not as customizable as firefox

>firefox
>it's comfy
>it's shit

I'll do 3

Pale Moon
>fast enough I guess, but most importantly doesn't get slower over time, and I don't think I've ever seen it randomly crash
>doesn't push any bullshit mobile design into the browser which makes it actually usable
>updates are actually worth looking forward to and /improve/ the browser, instead of digging it deeper into a grave

now time for the bad
>absolute memory whore AND it can easily develop memory leaks. I fell for the 8GB of RAM meme and Pale Moon alone makes me regret it; there have been times I've had to shut the browser down and restart because it was unusably slow due to no more RAM available
>compatibility is a hit and miss; in 99.9% of situations it's great but then every now and again a major website updates and Pale Moon will not play nice with it, ie Yahoo webmail is currently borderline unusable and YouTube was a 720p30 shitfest for a long time until they added better media extensions
>doesn't play nicely with flash and compiles its processes into one Windows process, meaning if Flash throws a shitfit and locks the browser you're basically fucked

been using it more or less continuously for 4-5 years and every time I try to branch away from it I come back. not because Pale Moon is good, but because every other browser is such a disappointment.

You can't be serious, Ivan.

Lightning Web Browser
Everything else
Compatibility with AdGuard

>basilisk
>It's not as shit as palememe
>it's still kinda shit

chromium
good) automatically got my solarized light gtk theme and that shit gave me a boner when it just werked on my debian net iso install

bad) i feel like a kike is releasing carbon thru his nose right behind my neck

alsofuck this guy you just tryna greentext because you came here to chase an aesthetic not talk about anything

> not as shit as palememe
I have to disagree, palememe has a valid use case, whereas basilisk is inferior to even waterfox.

>It's shit so I'll continue to use it
Parhetic creation.

FF stable

gut: it's now actually fast
bad: so many ideologically/politically bad things, so I just pick one: openly supports and distributes DRM

everything else is worse

>browse any thread on 4chinz
>90% of CPU resources used until you close the tab
idc about all the other features, I don't need an extra heater in my room.

Set your ad blocker to default-deny (block all 3rd party scripts and frames) and selectively unblock features you really need (such as jewgle recaptcha)
And don't forget the resource abuse filters.
It's not the browser's fault, it's the ad companies trying to make money with your CPU resources.

this is what I always used.

>Iridium
>it's Chrome without the botnet
>it's still Chromium (so no proper extensions, no about:config, and a ton of really shitty UI like a giant fucking bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen whenever you save something and that doesn't go away until you manually close it)

>firefox 56 (riced to fuck and back with a custom user.js, botnets like pocket disabled, etc.)
>it's customisable and sane, lets me improve my privacy and use stuff like vimperator
>it's not receiving security updates. I should switch to ESR but that will die too in due time. Also (((Mozilla)))

>Pale moon
>it's old Firefox with security updates
>it's old Firefox so it's actually slower than (debloated) firefox 56. Also proprietary furshit

>netrunner
>it's perfect in every way
>it's not actually usable yet, and probably dead

Why do I use so many browsers? Because they're all fucking shit. So I keep switching around, never being happy.
Waiting for qutebrowser to get proper support for most of my privacy/anti-fingerprinting tweaks, then I might switch to that full-time.

If it's still using more than 0% CPU when idle, there's definitely something wrong. Are you sure you have resource abuse filters enabled?

yes I did.

Frefox
It's open source, fast and it just werks
Their political opinions

Okay, wtf, this should not be happening.
Try browsing without extensions, i know palemoon is not 100% compatible with firefox extensions and they are definitely capable of causing this. There's no magic that can cause 90%+ cpu usage with just one website on just one web browser.

Chrome
+Everything Works
-Google

GIVE ME NETRUNNER OR ELSE!

>using anything other than Chrome, Opera, Firefox

Pale Moon > Everything else
Pale Moon will soon remove all their mozilla code and we will have a real open source and free of bugs browser

>inox
>chromium without botnet
>cant install extensions straight from chrome store

Chromium
>it just werks
>its botnet

>iPad Safari
>Easy to use
>No tree style tabs

>Firefox
>like only browser that supports SOCKS5 authentication
>Mozilla

It's proprietary though, so open source doesn't even matter

>when opening multiple pages, loads them one at a time instead of all at once

I thought that was supposed to be a feature.

>safari
>just werks
>except webm

Edge
good
>fastest browser
>great add on support
bad
>no webm
>microsoft

Your infographic is wrong. Learn to check the facts yourself before starting to spread misinformation.

palememe
pros
>ability to install xul extensions
>no mozilla sjw faggotry
>limitless customization
cons
>made by a furfaggot
>probably not gonna last long
>its kinda slow after all the addons
>not so sure about its security

Silk

Good
- Fast
Bad
- No as blocking

>Firefox Quantum
>Good
Much faster now, still customizable
>Bad
SJW pandering
Update broke some of my addons

>employee

I just installed Iridium and whenever I have it on my second monitor it will occasionally switch over to my first.
What the fuck is happening here? I've never had this issue with any other browser.

I use DisplayFusion if that would make any difference

>Opera
>Sidebar increases productivity
>Data sold to chinks (not necessarily bad)

Dumb question, but why does Waterfox have the asterisk? Isn't part of the reason people use Waterfox to get away from a lot of the privacy issues with Firefox?

Chrome
Pretty useful
The bad part is that I cant get rid of this little cunty arrow

I love how indicative this post is of Chrome users

Its not even chrome I'm mad at, its the cunty little arrow

>chromium
>just works and is fast for me
>maybe its a botnet despite being opensource with all the google integration since its not the ungoogled one

Vivaldi
Sex appeal
Faggot address bar that is wonky as hell when trying to deselect highlighted text

>Brave
>the most right wing and privacy conscious browser out there
>at the same damn time

>opera 12
>Good: Everything but the bad
>Bad: updates never again forever

>Chrome
>Syncs settings, bookmarks and autofills
>Botnet

>firefox
>comfy
>sjw bullshit

can anyone link that clean about:config?

>falkon
>low resource footprint
>adblock/greasemonkey support is too basic, the latter doesn't even seem to work

>anime
>stupid anime theme
>picture instead of screenshot

nailed it my dude

Firefox nightly
>muh bleeding edgy meme
>constante broken updates

>>Is chrome but without the botnet
>>>
>>
>
imblai'ing

>>your browser
good thing about it
bad thing about it
>GNU Icecat.
>Respects my freedom.
>Mega, bank and some shop sites crash. Still need Firefox to open access these ones.

nvm got it
gist.github.com/haasn/69e19fc2fe0e25f3cff5

Chrome
Good thing: free entertainment in the form of unemployed neckbeards musing about the "botnet."
Bad thing: it's pretty much just like every other browser now only with less features.

vivaldi
made by former opera staff
not presto opera

you have no idea how much i enjoyed presto opera. only now does vivaldi have sync. it also has tab stacking. it'll probably be another 5 years before its customisability is on par with what opera 12 had.

gtfo with that Sup Forums image. MD5 filtered

fx
quantum
quantum

>browser
firefox
>good
firefox
>bad
firefox

>Brave
>It respects my freedom and my privacy
>It lacks addons

>qutebrowser
>top fuckin speed and command usage
>must be autistic to use it (not a problem here)

>sells my browser history to the NSA, but I really don't care.
>sells my data it just werks
>Still a fucking botnet, blatantly lies that it isn't
>A botnet
>botnet, i dont care anymore.
>its botnet
>its a botnet
>Botnet

Good goy. Stay in line

Pale Meme
+dev is a furry
-defaults to duckduckgo instead of startpage

waterfox
>retro aesthetic
>gay curved tabs in mobile

Is thia true about firefox? What about all the hype when the new version was released-Quantum?

>disliking politicized thought police developers ruining browsers is Sup Forums
Might as well filter the entire board if you're gonna be that deluded

I still use ice dragon, should I move out?

>Chromium nosync
+ launches instantly when called, even with a handful of extensions installed
- no auto-updater out of the box

I made the switch from Firefox about six months ago, after having used that since its genesis, and haven't looked back.

What the fuck is this and how do I disable it to make it behave like classic firefox?

Any info on a good android browser?

What the hell are you talking about? You had to modify a setting to get it like that in the first place

>qutebrowser
>everything when it works
>sometimes it doesn't work

>Firefox
>always works
>everything else

These two browsers are pretty much everything I use.

Pale Moon
-Great aesthetic and lightweight
-Crashes all the damn time if I open too many tabs

>Is thia true about firefox?
Yes, they're corrupt.
>What about all the hype when the new version was released-Quantum?
Shills.
Also, it's objectively a great browser.
But they're corrupt.

>Not wanting to be anally penetrated by a wolf girl with a big red canine cock

Brave is better than both of those.

Safari
>Very power efficient
>no webm's

Chrome
>Very fast
>shit resource allocation

Firefox

Brave is entirely different from qutebrowser and blocking ads and trackers in Firefox is very easy, making brave pretty much obsolete

>Firefox

is there any citation or source that suggests that UK based AFN has anything to do with US based Antifa, or is this some dumb fake news bollocks i.e. "well they're both anti-fascist"?

for some context as to why I ask, there's a vastly different political climate between UK and European anti-fascist groups and the US based anti-fascist groups like Antifa, for a start I don't think any of the UK based anti-fascist groups were overtly anti-capitalist or anti-government in their political ideologies, which is a stark contrast to Antifa, and while UK has had violent anti-fascist groups (prior to AFN, although they largely fizzled leading to the formation of the AFN) this was always in direct response to violent far-right groups like the BNP and National Front - nobody in the UK was getting hit with bicycle locks for peacefully attending protests/rallies/whatever and when anti-fascist groups were violent they usually served severe prison time for it
once the BNP started going into politics and took steps to avoid street brawls the anti-fascist groups like the AFA also stopped engaging in violence with the BNP (however NF took over BNPs roles but they were always more niche and it's reflected with anti-fascist groups also dying down around the same time) - this again is completely different to Antifa's goals where they're anti-capitalist anti-government and want to end white nationalism, these are completely ambiguous and unachievable goals and capitalism/government are central to western society
on those grounds I'd HAPPILY call Antifa a domestic terrorist organisation, however I would never say the same for AFN or even AFA or the dozens of other anti-fascist groups in the UK at the time which were kneejerk reactions to violent far-right groups and had clearly stated goals of ending direct violence, and I don't advocate violence at all but I don't care if violent groups want to brawl other violent groups, nobody is trying to bash me in the UK because I'm white

qutebrowser
>fast, nice navigation, easy to customize
>doesnt block all trackers, no noscript

>Chromium
>it just werks and pretty smooth
>use a lot of ram

>qupzilla
>leagues faster than any other browser I’ve used
>missing JavaScript filtering

normal people actually taking the Soros meme seriously

my great-grandfather's girlfriend (she's like 80) talks about soros. actually when I was up visiting it was something we had in common that everyone was surprised about, being paranoid about george soros. sort of weird I guess

i've modified nothing and my PaleMoon does this too.

shit macro desu
there's enough reasons to dislike firefox without having to lie

Chromium

Good: It's quite fast.
Bad: Takes a trillion years to compile.

mozilla is known to sell your information for money, they also accept money for adds, and they will add them directly into browser (proven case).

Honestly best browser are shit like waterfox, and i trust google more than mozilla.

Basically what i use waterfox and google.