/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

RESET YOUR GEARBEST PASSWORDS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! SEE PREVIOUS THREADS PSA ABOUT THE GEARBEST SECURITY BREACH >NEWS
• Gearbest makes mediocre statement regarding security breach, shifts blame on other sites and its users • user 3D prints a new ergonomic grip for his New 3DS • user continues his review • user is asked to join the Gearbest points programme • user is tricked into buying a "2tb" flash drive surprising absolutely nobody it turned out to be fake • Redmi 4 Prime isn't getting Android N for the time being, upsets quite a few manlets • user bought a vintage Shanghai watch off eBay • user gets a nice tabletop cutting board and some null modem adapters • user gets a novelty oil bottle • user posts a glass plug • Seller tries to weasel out of a refund • Another user with a single piece bluetooth earphone • user got some O Rings for his JD 619 • user bought a Umbrella Corp Nintendo Switch case • user finally gets his custom mousepads • user got a Vernee Mix 2 • user receives KZ ATE-S • user gets some Top Blank RGB side printed keycaps Previous thread

6 hours without a csg thread, thanks OP

thanks for the link

merry chinkmas

also look at the co2 concentration above chiner (darker = more)

quick guys I need a $200 chink phone thats compatible with AWS frequencies gogogo

RegOP doesn't care since Comfy got run out of the general again.
Really makes you think

Looking into buying a dash cam after watching dash cam owners aus vids. Should i get a chink one or splash out and get one from a shop.

myanmar isn't china, user

can this shatter while inside you? i heard it can shatter.

Anyone got thr Mi led lights with wifi and app control? Thinking those will be my next chink order, want some nice led light bulbs with eifi and app control.
pic related last chinkshit.

These were decent enough, perfect for when walking or biking.

china did nothing wrong

why is there fucking co2 over oceans
and why isn't it dark over shanghai etc
i think the map is something else

>i think the map is something else
its not, really

Tin Audio T2 arrived , imo better then sennheiser mommentum in ears and sound fucking amazing.Packaging is also great
Would recommend

>Comfy is behind absolutely everything that happens on /csg/

t. Comfy

They're all chink ones no matter where you get them from. Leddit /r/dashcam has good advice.

Just checked my post and my art socks arrived, they're a little small but nice

Why the chinese don't work to improve the language barrier?
Not only their english in these product pages are abysmal, but also, do they realize how absolutely fucking retarded the names of their products sound? Qacqoc, orico, oneodio, kingdian, leeco, vernee, etc.
They should work on these if they wish to sell better. Getting real fucking tired of chink "english".

>Complaining about broken English in broken English

they don't have to. it's only from the kindness of their hearts that they make it easier for you, uneducated western monkey to purchase their gold branded golden shit

All those examples and you didn't include Binful, which is what you'll have if you buy these shitty SD cards

can anyone recommend me a good headlight i need it for when building pc since its always dark.

Atleast they’re honest

kek

Fuck bitcoins, I have 404 gerabest goodboy points, where do I spend them?

>not enjoying the funny names and engrish of the ads
Pleb
But i will enjoy if they used more chinese sounding name like xiaomi, it ads to my cyberpunk LARP

I think I got ripped off. Wanted a cheap GoPro so bought a Vivitar DVR917HD from best Buy for like $60. The rechargeable battery is shit, which isn't a huge deal, they're pretty cheap online. The main problem is it only records at 30fps, when the box advertised 60-120fps. What's the point of an "action cam" that only does 30fps? I think the lens actually does capture 60fps, the LCD display on the camera seems to be running at 60fps. But when I transfer the SD card to my PC, the .MOV file says 60fps or 120fps, but doing "next frame" in any video program clearly shows it's only captured 30fps. It's pretty obvious to the eyes as well. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, it's bizarre that the file would say 120fps and only have 30fps content inside. Tried both VLC and MPC-HC. Tried slow motion mode as well, it's clearly 30fps slowed down to 15fps. Probably going to return it, what a waste.

>Buys rebranded and overpriced chink shit from Best Buy

Found your problem, for $60 you could have gotten actually decent chink action cams

air currents blow it out to seas, ships spew massive amounts of co2, and there are no trees to suck it up

Dont that shit falls into the bottom of the sea?

I was actually just guessing, and at least on the last point I was kind of wrong
this is the kind of stuff you'd do good to read up on yourself, user.
also noteworthy: there are way scarier things than co2 being released into the air/water/ground

Looking for a glass buttplug
Has any of you ordered any?

Has anyone done the freebies on aliexpress before? Was it worth it? I am discouraged from entering to win them because I don't want a bunch of chink ads showing up in my mailbox every week

well then where is the sauce

>anything Vivitar
Wow you should have known from the start.

How many Christmas greetings did you receive from chink stores? I only got one

>it's a regularop talks bullshit about things he doesn't understand episode

I CHINKED THE CHINK
Kept telling him my order didn't arrive even though it did and finally agreed on a refund which is processing....

Too bad I'm going to Hell for this though....

I just tested these chink RJ45 connectors and these work well compared to old pack that I bought from DX.

Chinks will put you on black list and your personal information will be released somewhere on the internet, but it probably doesn't really matter that much since you live with mommy and your life is a mess anyway.

>order 2 items from ali
>they never arrive
>60 days pass
>tracking info tells they are god knows where
>open dispute
>seller does not agree hurrdurr
>ali steps in
>ali refunds me half of the money

what the hell happened?

>3/4 singles day orders still in china

seller messaged me saying they have coupons for me in their store. where do i get the coupons?

Vivitar
I
V
I
T
A
R

No wonder chink prices are on the rise.

You got chinked is what. Did you provide evidence?

>tfw the palmrest rubber feet for my x201t are nowhere to be found again

REEEEEEEEEE did i get chinked

or do i have to claim them somewhere??

But isn't that supposed to be clear case for ali? Item did not arrive in time, it shows it clearly in track info yet they only refund 50%.

We are talking about 4euros here so it is not like I am going to go trought some serious trouble, its more like I am confused.

did the dispute cover both items or was it 100% of one item?

Both items say:

>Dispute Reason:
>Purchase Protection is running out, but package is still in transit
>Status:
>Dispute Finished
>Refund
>Only EUR € 7,44
>Reminder:
>You and the seller did not reach an agreement. The refund amount will be based on the previous solution.
>Dispute Survey
>AliExpress' Judgment
>Purchase Protection is running out, but package is still in transit Valid

Only difference is timing, by one minute.

My order was supposed to be sent 24 days ago and there is still no tracking info available while there should be. Should I just ask for a refund since it is crystal clear it was not sent in time?

I love how I have ordered shit from chinks for a good year without any problems and for some reason late 2017 I have had nothing but problems with stuff.

CHINKED

This far everything have been sorted out just fine by Ali

Ordered some fishing stuff, a belt, and some more funnels, 1\3

What's the most useful think shit you've ordered?

2\3

3\3

>it's a /csg/ shitposter is still bitter even on Christmas Eve episode

Get viofo a119 v2 from banggood. Some user posted a coupon last month(search the archive) and it still works. It will cost you ~70 usd with that. I think that's the best deal you'll find these days.

speaking of which.. I'll need a 32GB card for this camera - are sharks still the way to go? If so where do you buy them?

I got a Yi dash cam for $37, works well enough and does 60fps

>It's a "still never got that 11/11 package and it's now over 40 days later" episode.

Jesus

Anyone know some chink headphones? Like real headphones. Over ear and stuff

Infograph has plenty

Are you a retard?
Definitely this map isn't about co2.

And you don't know the location of China too.
This is the powerful education on USA.
Why americans are so bad in geography?
It's unbelievable.

superlux hd662 and the upcoming hd688(apparently the prototype wrecks a lot of high end cans)

gotta cut down those co2 emissions goy

Same here my parcel will arrive after chrismat.

Steam key giveaways in the /csg/ discord!

Good 18650 batteries where?

Are there any decent chink ereaders? I'm trying to stay under 50$

Willing to buy some cheap earphones, should I get the UiiSii HM7 or the EIAOSI X6?
Any recommendation are welcomed.

I hate my local post. All my packages are late because of them. Feels bad for living in the third world.

I need a tiny low-powered speaker, one which can get all the electricity it needs from the headphone jack, that I can use for when listening to audiobooks at night. ANy recommendations?

Hey, any good handsfree around here? I noticed xiaomi had one, might be getting that. Any opinions would be nice.

Xiaomi Redmi note 4 or Mi A1? Both seem to be almost the same, with the exception of the larger battery in the note 4

Nobody recommends the Eiaoisi X6

probably my infrared thermomether
i use it pretty often to check various stuff

Is there a chink rip off from this thing already? It looks really cool, and if I could get 9 panels from 50€ or so, it would be ok. You get 9 by 200 bucks or more.

did any of you guys buy laptop bags? im looking for a waterproof one.

>watching pewdiepie

what, I saw them from hardwarecacucks or however they are called, on their last video, with that indian guy
also, why are there two guys on that channel, most of the indian videos are shit

>Watching pajeets
That's even worse

Where can I get Monoprice 8323?

yeah but is there a chink rip off already or not

yes

link

Ive not checked csg for 3 months, anything i missed? Looking to buy some shit

heading to china soon, to places like shanghai, guangdong, and shenzhen. where can i find good cheap chink shit?

Need the best chink camera phone under 500. Reviews seem to tend towards the Xiaomi Mi 6. Anyone have any experience/know a phone with a better camera at this price?

Lack of a 3.5 port and SD card slot is kind of hurting, which is why I'm asking before I bite it and purchase.

Is my computer bad or is the infographic bad?

Fuck orderinfg on 11.11 only 1 ofmy 6 packages have arrived and its xmas already deunkandsad

Just grab a high capacity Mi5S for cheaper user, camera is great.

that feel when my phone hasn't arrived for christmas

Earlier this year I bought a kingkong flyegg 130mm quadcopter from banggood
less-earlier this year it had a bit of a crash with a tree, and the gyro no longer works
I asked around the internet and apparently this is pretty common for the PIKO BLX flight controller - all flight controllers can break, but this type seems more prone to shitting the bed after a crash than most others.
Banggood is sending me a replacement stack! transferring motors and the TX/RX should be a fun soldering project, too.

shame about the stack breaking in the first place though

Enjoy your complementary enveloppe with white powder soon.

same boat as you are

I just disputed one and asked a few other sellers to extend the dispute period. What should I do?